PDA

View Full Version : Web page designing program for mac

Quelonio
10-22-2005, 08:38 PM
Anyone know if there is one? I'm sure there is, but what is it called? and if it is simple to learn. I want to make a personal Homepage, so I can put up my reel, and resume, and movies, so that I can impress probable future employers, and show it to people that ask what are my movies like and stuff, but I have never done one, and I don't know how.

So if I can get one of those Web designing for dummies programs, I will be really happy

FinHeathen
10-22-2005, 09:01 PM
Anyone know if there is one? I'm sure there is, but what is it called? and if it is simple to learn. I want to make a personal Homepage, so I can put up my reel, and resume, and movies, so that I can impress probable future employers, and show it to people that ask what are my movies like and stuff, but I have never done one, and I don't know how.

So if I can get one of those Web designing for dummies programs, I will be really happy

Wellsum, coming from a dooder who does that sort of thing, my best advice would be to try and pick up some tutorials on CSS/HTML, however, that's not for everyone. The top-of-the-line is always going to be Dreamweaver, but that's crazy expensive, generally. I would suggest something a little closer to Earth like GoLive or NetObjects Fusion.

darkmistress
10-22-2005, 09:08 PM

I've been using dreamweaver and I picked up the basics pretty quickly I owuld suggest it if you can afford it, maybe get an older verison on ebay or something ;)... I just got "Go Live" the other day but haven't checked it out yet so can't give advise on it yet :)