PDA

View Full Version : (Ginger) Whit's 2000th Post!

RWhitney014
10-23-2005, 10:14 PM
D-day will be supplying the punch and pie.

Anyway, it's time to celebrate myself. I've had a great time on this site since I joined in April. There's always something to talk about, always something to do, and always great people to hang around with.

Thank you to all of the folks at Survivor. Although frustrating at times, JT did a great job of holding it all together and I'm proud to have been the Last Stewie Standing. I will be a Stewie forever! A shoutout to all of you who made the game so much fun (remember the three-day-long pictionary game because we were pissed at their intake manifold? :lol: ).

Definitely want to thank AJ for 1) keeping this site up (I don't think he and the admins and the mods get nearly enough credit) and for 2) allowing me to write commentaries for the site. It's been a great learning experience to post something on the net and receive immediate feedback, positive and negative, from which to learn. All you readers out there, keep reading and keep responding!

Everyone in the Other Sports forum, including you, MikeO, thanks for giving me somewhere to get into deep talks about baseball, hockey, and basketball. I can never get enough of watching Red Sox and Yankees fans fight to the death, so FanInPatsyLand, Ray Finkle, FinsNYanksFan (love the NY in the middle of your SN) and all the rest of you need to keep it up.

Fellow Loungers, this forum is definitely the most entertaining and halcyon one on the site. There's definitely a fraternity here, so yes, FFIC, we are all "brotheren", as you say.

Lastly, all of us are Dolphins fans first and foremost. It's so awesome to log onto a site and see 11,000 friends around me. Sometimes we all need to keep that in mind, whether we're Guskateers or Lemonheads or whatever else.

GO FISH! GO FINS! GO CATS! GO HEAT! GO CANES!

Here's to 2,000 more! :horsey: :friday: :mdfin: :banana:

Jt0323
10-23-2005, 10:18 PM
congrats!! i enjoy reading ur commentry! Keep up the good work! :woot: :jt0323:

dolphinfan2k5
10-23-2005, 10:25 PM
:woot: All 2000 have been good whit.

darkmistress
10-23-2005, 10:26 PM
:birthday:

RWhitney014
10-23-2005, 10:37 PM

Wouldn't be the same without DM's improper celebration smiley. :lol:

d-day
10-23-2005, 11:30 PM
congrats perry - its awesome that all 5 of us spice stewies still keep our spice names...

posh d-day
ginger whit
scary kud
sporty don
baby 2k5

you are an asset to this board - if i could buy stock in ya, i'd get a few thousand shares for sure - spice stewies for life... ;)

- you didn't think i would really fall for that ole free punch and pie trick... especially when i'm supposed to bring it... :wink:

Ray Finkle
10-23-2005, 11:31 PM
I don't like you so why are you talking about me? (I'm kidding of course) You're a good guy, friend and a great writer. You are a great person to have at this site and hopefully you'll be around when you get famous and work for ESPN or something like that (then you could come visit me and hang out in CT).

On that note again congrats on your milestone :hi5: and let's get the party started:

:dj2: :band2:

Buddwalk
10-24-2005, 12:05 AM

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Roman529
10-24-2005, 12:45 AM
2000 posts since April??? :egads:

I thought I was a post whore?? J/K...way to go Whit and be sure to
check the pie that D-Day supplied really close before your first bite. :lol:

RWhitney014
10-24-2005, 12:48 AM
2000 posts since April??? :egads:

I thought I was a post whore?? J/K...way to go Whit and be sure to
check the pie that D-Day supplied really close before your first bite. :lol:

Funny thing is, I'm pretty much on your pace. But what do you want from me, I just have so much to say! :D

Nublar7
10-24-2005, 01:04 AM
Congrats Whit! :banana: :mdfin:

Quelonio
10-24-2005, 01:42 AM
Congrats

King Nate
10-24-2005, 03:37 AM
Congratulations on the 2K, RWhit!

TheAnswer385
10-24-2005, 04:04 AM
congrats

cnc66
10-24-2005, 05:28 AM
Thanks Whit, for all the time you invest in keeping us informed. I look forward to your next 2k posts.

ILPhinFan88
10-24-2005, 09:43 AM
Congrats RW, http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/06/23_50_4-1.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSihp004YYUS)

THOMAS_54
10-24-2005, 10:04 AM
congrats from baby thomas

WharfRat
10-24-2005, 10:12 AM
Conga Rats Bro!

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

GreenMonster
10-24-2005, 10:15 AM
Congrats Whit, your post have been very informative. And since d-day is bringing the punch it should be a good time..

RWhitney014
10-26-2005, 07:43 PM
POWER IS BACK IN MY SMALL AREA! What a horrible three days it has been. I don't want to get into it, but my grandfather, from whom I got my love of sports, died early Monday morning before the cane hit. The area is devastated, for those of you who are curious or want to know or whatever. But for me the power is back and I am very happy.

King Nate
10-26-2005, 07:47 PM
POWER IS BACK IN MY SMALL AREA! What a horrible three days it has been. I don't want to get into it, but my grandfather, from whom I got my love of sports, died early Monday morning before the cane hit. The area is devastated, for those of you who are curious or want to know or whatever. But for me the power is back and I am very happy.

RWhit, I'm very sorry for your loss. It certainly sounds like it's been a terrible week for you. Glad to have you back with us and we're always here to talk when you need it! :)

d-day
10-26-2005, 07:50 PM

glad your power is back g-whit... i hope things are a bit easier for you since you and i talked the day your g-dad died :( - aim me anytime you need to talk ;) - stewies for life...

Buddwalk
10-26-2005, 08:07 PM
Congrats Whit...:D

Whatsdatson20
10-26-2005, 08:31 PM
Congrats maynE!!!!:guitar:

RWhitney014
10-27-2005, 12:16 AM
glad your power is back g-whit... i hope things are a bit easier for you since you and i talked the day your g-dad died :( - aim me anytime you need to talk ;) - stewies for life...

Jeff, you were the only person I was able to talk to until tonight. The power was out by the time I woke up Monday later that morning and we had no phone service here. Even though it was only for a few minutes, it really helped. I wanted to thank you for that and to let everyone else reading this that you were there at 3 in the morning with a hurricane about to hit. It meant a lot.

d-day
10-27-2005, 12:34 AM
Jeff, you were the only person I was able to talk to until tonight. The power was out by the time I woke up Monday later that morning and we had no phone service here. Even though it was only for a few minutes, it really helped. I wanted to thank you for that and to let everyone else reading this that you were there at 3 in the morning with a hurricane about to hit. It meant a lot.

d-day :hug: ginger whit