PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Basketball

backpacker
10-24-2005, 01:27 AM
Starting a Fantasy Basketball Yahoo League. Wasn't sure which forum this should go in, since the only one Fantasy related, is called Fantasy Football.

Post in here and I'll pm you the link and password.

I really want the draft before the regular season starts. But if needed, I'll put it as early as possible. Right now my draft date is next Sunday (30th.) and at 3:45 p.m. eastern (the latest possible).

14 team max. Point style scoring.

This is my first basketball fantasy at all so bare with me. First come first serve. Yahoo account required, free and easy.

UCFinfan86
10-26-2005, 01:56 PM
yo ill get in, i love fantasy sports

Nappy Roots
10-26-2005, 02:04 PM
holla

Whatsdatson20
10-26-2005, 02:08 PM
I wanna do it but I cant do the sunday draft date. Im no good on sundays.

Nappy Roots
10-26-2005, 02:09 PM
I wanna do it but I cant do the sunday draft date. Im no good on sundays.

oh...i 2nd that, im going out of town this weekend.

Buddwalk
10-26-2005, 03:06 PM
I've never played on nba league but i'm in send me a link

Roman529
10-26-2005, 03:11 PM
You dont have to actually show up for the draft. Yahoo lets you pre-rank your players and then you are doled out your players during the automatic draft. I am already in two fantasy NBA leagues or I would join here. I got AI and Vince Carter as my guards in one league....I am gonna be sick!!! :)

Buddwalk
10-26-2005, 03:28 PM
You dont have to actually show up for the draft. Yahoo lets you pre-rank your players and then you are doled out your players during the automatic draft. I am already in two fantasy NBA leagues or I would join here. I got AI and Vince Carter as my guards in one league....I am gonna be sick!!! :)

Considering both of them score bout 1600 points a year average then yes :lol:

Whatsdatson20
10-26-2005, 03:43 PM

Yes you can pre-rank your players but I dont want the computer to draft for me. That sucks. Just because you pre-rank those players dosent mean you get all of em. Thats the danger of NOT being there. Plus drafts are really fun when the people are present. Its no fun when every one has the computer picking for them. Plus the draft take longer when the computers are picking. Id rather be there or not be a part of it at all. But thats just my opinion.

backpacker
10-30-2005, 03:09 PM
Sorry for not getting the passwords out. I get hit hard from Hurricane Wilma and still without power. I'm right now at a friend's house trying to get the id and password out. I probably won't even be there for the draft. Thank god I pre ranked.

I'm just gonna post the id and password here

Id: 143024

Password: sexual

UCFinfan86
11-03-2005, 07:43 AM
When are we stating? Right now we have 4, we need atleast 6 more.

LtDan
11-03-2005, 07:45 AM
Count me in!

backpacker
11-04-2005, 09:00 PM
When are we stating? Right now we have 4, we need atleast 6 more.

I'm trying to get more people to join my right now I'm struggling. Sadly, I think we're gonna have to play with 4 teams because I think tonite is the last day to draft. I haven't been able to change it because I just got my internet back like 30 minutes ago. My apologies if you aren't online for the draft, from the looks of it, the draft will start randomly.

backpacker
11-04-2005, 10:06 PM
I managed to change the draft date. It is now set for tomorrow at 7:15 p.m. eastern. I'm hoping the league participants see this. For those that did not see my earlier post the league id is 143024 and the password is sexual.

Fresh
11-05-2005, 02:09 AM
I'm in..(Shottas), so at least there's 6. If it stays at 6 this league is gonna be hella competitive because there's so much talent to be divided within 6 teams. All of my other leagues have like 14 teams (they're group leagues with friends so that's probably easier to get people, though)

Quelonio
11-05-2005, 02:23 AM
I joined.

backpacker
12-21-2005, 02:26 PM
This is to remind you guys about the league. I think some of you guys forgot because there are a few people with benched guys who are playing.

backpacker
02-16-2006, 11:20 PM
Another reminder, more competitors forgetting to edit depth charts.