PDA

View Full Version : WE NEED AN AFC East Voice chat room.

Clem
10-24-2005, 11:13 AM
Maybe a conference room over yahoo. Moderated FAIRLY!

Phinz1972
10-24-2005, 11:14 AM
Maybe a conference room over yahoo. Moderated FAIRLY!

Just because the lady you called on the sex phoneline said you have a nice voice doesn't mean the rest of us want to hear you. Anyother ideas you want shot down?

Clem
10-24-2005, 11:25 AM
Just because the lady you called on the sex phoneline said you have a nice voice doesn't mean the rest of us want to hear you. Anyother ideas you want shot down?

Why should it be shot down? Like Saturdays or maybe Sundays before the game. I know we all just talk a bunch of chit usually but I think would be cool to talk some real football with other teams fans in real time. Hell even during the games.

I'm sure SOMEONE here can relate.

Phinz1972
10-24-2005, 11:27 AM
Why should it be shot down? Like Saturdays or maybe Sundays before the game. I know we all just talk a bunch of chit usually but I think would be cool to talk some real football with other teams fans in real time. Hell even during the games.

I'm sure SOMEONE here can relate.

The idea in principle is a good idea, but you know as I know that there will be the attention whores making it become crappy in the voice chat.

You pretty much set yourself up for my first post...I mean, your the one that posted it in the Depths Of The Sea :wink:

Clem
10-24-2005, 11:52 AM
The idea in principle is a good idea, but you know as I know that there will be the attention whores making it become crappy in the voice chat.

You pretty much set yourself up for my first post...I mean, your the one that posted it in the Depths Of The Sea :wink:

Yeah at first ppl would get mouthy but if it's got 1 moderator who controls who speaks then we could weed them out. I wouldn't mind talkin' with some fish fans about more than nativefins mom's leathery gash tasting like chicken.

I post in the depths because if you talk FACTS or OPINIONSin the main room you get banned.

If I posted something like... "What's the nictator going to do about ricky, he cant really want to play him after the pathetic performance he's put on since returning to the line up. He wont be able to trade him because noone wants him. He screwed the fins when he ditched 'em last year, the effects will be felt for a few more YEARS.

If I were saban I would cut his sorry but right now. He cant be good for locker room morale and he isn't contributing ANYTHING! Screw the money, chalk it up to a good investment gone bad.

Anybody?"

Everyone in the main room would call for bannishment. There was no smack. There was no arguement. Just facts and opinions. But I would be banned.

Clem
10-28-2005, 08:23 AM
Still nothing on this???

Screw it, this weekend I'm puttin up a yahoo conference room, anyone that wants to throw thier two cents in is welcome. If you can include smack with some facts bring it. I'll let ya know what the room is this weekend.

Phin-o-rama
10-28-2005, 09:01 AM
no one wants to hear your buffalo sh1t gargling voice.....

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-28-2005, 10:11 AM
no one wants to hear your buffalo sh1t gargling voice.....

:roflmao:

Clem
10-28-2005, 11:56 AM
Really man, it doesnt have to be about Bills or fishies, it could be about any teams ya wanna talk about, the entire NFL. We could do it during the games on Sunday. But if you guys know nothing about football and just wanna BS about BS then it's cool, bad idea.

Phin-o-rama
10-28-2005, 12:14 PM
Really man, it doesnt have to be about Bills or fishies, it could be about any teams ya wanna talk about, the entire NFL. We could do it during the games on Sunday. But if you guys know nothing about football and just wanna BS about BS then it's cool, bad idea.

i think what your looking for is here www.suckadick.com .....im sure justa will loan you his username and password

:cool:

Clem
10-28-2005, 12:38 PM
i think what your looking for is here www.suckadick.com (http://www.suckadick.com/) .....im sure justa will loan you his username and password

:cool:

I'm not sure how you came across that site but I aint clickin it!

Really though, do you have ANY opinions on some games coming up? And not.... Ronnie is chit, or nick saban is the chit orricky williams justs needs some time to knock some rust off and then he'll be the chit!

But stuff like... what's up with TO not getting the ball as much as he wants.... what's with the rumor that Tedy Bruschicould suit up sunday... N.O. will have NO football team next year.... The L.A. Jags?!?... Freddie Mitchel in a packer uniform?!?

Or talk about plays during sundays games.

Is that really too tough for you guys?

Phin-o-rama
10-28-2005, 01:53 PM
try this site:

www.clemsdirtydiaperpics.com

:D

painpiljunkie
11-20-2005, 08:09 PM
That's an awesome idea but I dont think Maimi fans know enough to talk any football.

CalDolFan1014
11-20-2005, 08:15 PM
That's an awesome idea but I dont think Maimi fans know enough to talk any football.

This from a crackpiljunkie who's team is losing 48-10 and STILL thinks they're gonna win the division. :roflmao:

BBsuck
11-22-2005, 02:08 PM
Really man, it doesnt have to be about Bills or fishies, .

When it comes to you...Oh yes it does..:shakeno:
No respect for you at all.:fire:

Remember you're the one who started threads bashing Zack about leaving the game...I don't think any of us want to actually hear you saying all this
sh!t..Then you plead for us to join YOU..NO ****ING WAY..:shakeno:

Doktor Ivel
11-24-2005, 01:30 AM
try this site:

www.clemsdirtydiaperpics.com (http://www.clemsdirtydiaperpics.com/)

:Dhow do you know of these sites? honestly?

Nublar7
11-24-2005, 01:41 AM
how do you know of these sites? honestly?
It isn't a real site. :lol:

Doktor Ivel
11-24-2005, 01:47 AM
It isn't a real site. :lol:i was affraid to click on it :lol: