PDA

View Full Version : Former Dolphin - Peter King's defensive player of the week.

ChiefsGirl
10-24-2005, 12:21 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/peter_king/10/24/mmqb.week7/2.html

Kansas City CB Patrick Surtain, who returned to the scene of his prime Friday night to shine for the Chiefs in their 30-20 win (it wasn't that close) over the Dolphins. He had six tackles and three passes defensed and was the key to a secondary that harassed Gus Frerotte into an 11-of-29 nightmare.

ChiefsGirl
10-24-2005, 12:40 PM
Thanks Saban. :)

jmm13-54
10-24-2005, 01:46 PM
Damn...looks like PI to me in that Pic...

I didn't get to watch the game though...

He is a playmaker...I was sad to see him go...

MelbournePhin
10-24-2005, 08:36 PM
he'll hurt his knee......again

unifiedtheory
10-27-2005, 01:16 AM
Nice pic to post...typical Pat....he held and interfered when he was a Dolphin and he continues to do so....

Whatsdatson20
10-27-2005, 12:24 PM
Thanks Saban. :)

Your welcome. See the fact that your able to settle for mediocracy is fantastic for us. You see, Surtain is better then what we have right now. Your team is old and just getting older by the minute. Although our secondary right now is bad and inconsistant its young and going to get younger. Its great that within 3 years or so we will be making a serious push towards the playoffs and further, and you guys will have already had your time in the spotlight but could never, quite make it over that hump. By that time, we will have a team set in place to run for years to come but KC will be going down hill or would have hit the bottom already. So go ahead, enjoy this meaningless win right now. I mean I think even you know that KC is going no where this year. I will soak up this loss as one of many for us right now but a small price to pay for building a great team. Good Day.:rofl3: