PDA

View Full Version : where are the jills @ we own you

Oaklandraider
10-25-2005, 03:44 PM
:rofl3:

Justasportsfan
10-25-2005, 03:50 PM
:rofl3:Oh now you want to talk smack after having the results. Look kid, stop acting like a girl and grow some balls next time. No wonder raider fans are the worst fans in the NFL.

Oaklandraider
10-25-2005, 03:50 PM
yeah go cry we smacked u around puss!!

Justasportsfan
10-25-2005, 03:52 PM
yeah go cry we scaked u around puss!! go suck on Ken's nuts, barbie.

Oaklandraider
10-25-2005, 03:53 PM
u suck bicth go suck the pathtic willis off your o-line is garbage we ownd U!!:D

Justasportsfan
10-25-2005, 03:57 PM
u suck bicth go suck the pathtic willis off your o-line is garbage we ownd U!!:Dyou wouldn't have shown your pu$$yface had the raiders lost , little girl.

You can talk up the game all you want, all you've done was show everyone you're nothing more than a cheereleader. We all know you balls were hiding up your arse and only decided to fall after the game was decided.

QB2RonnieTD23
10-25-2005, 04:25 PM
watch it ladies, i wouldn't want to have to see both of your "amazing teams" duke it out in Bills-Raiders part II :)

rebel4life
10-25-2005, 04:34 PM
we wona dn we crushed its simple as that get over it bill fans

Crisis
10-25-2005, 04:35 PM
:rofl3:

Where were you before the game *****? No show until the Raiders win something.

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-25-2005, 04:37 PM
Where were you before the game *****? No show until the Raiders win something.

he was eating buffalo wings!! didnt want to get buffalo grease on the keyboard:rofl3:

Batman13
10-25-2005, 11:13 PM
Can I aska question? Why are the Jills and Taters fans arguing on a fins board??

Nublar7
10-26-2005, 01:45 AM
Can I aska question? Why are the Jills and Taters fans arguing on a fins board??
Because FinHeaven truely is the best website. I would rather hang out here also then those crappy other sites. Like BillsZone. :barf:

Justasportsfan
10-26-2005, 07:47 AM
Can I aska question? Why are the Jills and Taters fans arguing on a fins board??they just keep proving why they are the biggest joke of a fanbase of the NFL. They hide before a game and show up only after they win. Losers.
:shakeno:

cnc66
10-26-2005, 07:54 AM
Oh now you want to talk smack after having the results. Look kid, stop acting like a girl and grow some balls next time. No wonder raider fans are the worst fans in the NFL.

You can talk up the game all you want, all you've done was show everyone you're nothing more than a cheereleader. We all know you balls were hiding up your arse and only decided to fall after the game was decided.

Go Justa !!!! It's a cat fight, with the real girl kickin' arse !!!

NativeFin
10-26-2005, 05:07 PM
they just keep proving why they are the biggest joke of a fanbase of the NFL. They hide before a game and show up only after they win. Losers.
:shakeno:

ahhhh haaaa haaaa!!!! Jussa saying this as she picks herself up, brushes herself off, readjusts her wig, & begins to put cover-up on her bruises!:lol:

http://www.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/News/9903/29/showbuzz/rupaul.jpg

BleedAqua
10-28-2005, 11:56 PM
you wouldn't have shown your pu$$yface had the raiders lost , little girl.

Typical Jills fan! Yeah no s**t he would not be talking smack if they lost, but guess what....they won!!!!! You're going to insult him for talking about how Oakland waxed your team and all you are going to do is insult his manhood and spew your butt-fuk-alo jill verbal vomit. Look at your own name on here, you will not even admit that you are a Jills fan with your name, but when they win you talk them up to. Why don't you grow a pair moron!

:billsbite

Justasportsfan
10-29-2005, 09:49 AM
Typical Jills fan! Yeah no s**t he would not be talking smack if they lost, but guess what....they won!!!!! You're going to insult him for talking about how Oakland waxed your team and all you are going to do is insult his manhood and spew your butt-fuk-alo jill verbal vomit. Look at your own name on here, you will not even admit that you are a Jills fan with your name, but when they win you talk them up to. Why don't you grow a pair moron!

:billsbite As stupid as the raider fans are, at least they show up at the games unlike you finfans :roflmao: One fairweathered fan trying to help another fairweathered fan. :lol:

BleedAqua
10-29-2005, 11:25 PM
As stupid as the raider fans are, at least they show up at the games unlike you finfans :roflmao: One fairweathered fan trying to help another fairweathered fan. :lol:

Fairweathered fan? I'm a Dolphin from birth, since day one. Win or lose I will be with them until my last breath. You don't see me going to the bills site with a generic name so as not to be embarrassed when my team gets smoked by the worst team in the west. Watch your mouth loser!

Justasportsfan
10-30-2005, 11:46 AM
Fairweathered fan? I'm a Dolphin from birth, since day one. Win or lose I will be with them until my last breath. You don't see me going to the bills site with a generic name so as not to be embarrassed when my team gets smoked by the worst team in the west. Watch your mouth loser! Just because you bleed gay colors doesn't mean you're a bigger fan than I am. Everyone knows I'm a bills fan inspite of my handle. I go to a rival MB and stick up for my team and proud of it win or lose . I don't think you should be questioning my loyalty for my team just because I have a generic name. If you're too stupid to realize that, that's your problem.

I've had a bills flag for my avatar and I got props from finfans about my avatar now. I'm sorry you were born into a fairweathered fanbase, not everyone is as lucky as we are. :D

PHINPHOURLIFE
10-31-2005, 11:40 AM

:billsbite

:lol: :clap:

BleedAqua
10-31-2005, 11:44 PM
Just because you bleed gay colors doesn't mean you're a bigger fan than I am. Everyone knows I'm a bills fan inspite of my handle. I go to a rival MB and stick up for my team and proud of it win or lose . I don't think you should be questioning my loyalty for my team just because I have a generic name. If you're too stupid to realize that, that's your problem.

I've had a bills flag for my avatar and I got props from finfans about my avatar now. I'm sorry you were born into a fairweathered fanbase, not everyone is as lucky as we are. :D

you're entire argument is garbage! I do not have time to argue with you anymore Jill. I am too busy celebrating a victory with my fellow finfans, we won our game yesterday :tongue:

Oh and by the way, I do not care how much props others have given you, I think your avatar blows!

Rocky Raccoon
11-01-2005, 01:24 AM
As stupid as the raider fans are, at least they show up at the games unlike you finfans :roflmao: One fairweathered fan trying to help another fairweathered fan. :lol:

hahaha are you kidding me??

The Raiders NEVER sell out there games, why dont you look up the facts as far as attendance and ticket sales... If you look at attendance the past 4 years, the Dolphins are ahead of the Bills and Raiders in attendance. So dont talk s*** about Dolphin fans when they draw more than your pitiful team year in and year out

2004... Dolphins 8 in attendance, Bills 9, Raiders 31st (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/attendance?year=2004)

2003... Dolphins 6, Bills 8, Raiders 30 (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/attendance?year=2003)

2002... Dolphins 7, Bills 13, Raiders 28 (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/attendance?year=2002)

2001... Dolphins 6, Bills 19, Raiders 24 (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/attendance?year=2001)

unifiedtheory
11-01-2005, 01:43 AM

The Raiders NEVER sell out there games, why dont you look up the facts as far as attendance and ticket sales... If you look at attendance the past 4 years, the Dolphins are ahead of the Bills and Raiders in attendance. So dont talk s*** about Dolphin fans when they draw more than your pitiful team year in and year out

2004... Dolphins 8 in attendance, Bills 9, Raiders 31st (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/attendance?year=2004)

2003... Dolphins 6, Bills 8, Raiders 30 (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/attendance?year=2003)

2002... Dolphins 7, Bills 13, Raiders 28 (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/attendance?year=2002)

2001... Dolphins 6, Bills 19, Raiders 24 (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/attendance?year=2001)

I threw this list out around opening day...don't confuse Bill fans with facts,

BTW...get ready for the inevitable "we have a smaller population" excuse.

Justasportsfan
11-01-2005, 09:50 AM
you're entire argument is garbage! I do not have time to argue with you anymore Jill. I am too busy celebrating a victory with my fellow finfans, we won our game yesterday :tongue:
Look at the title of this thread, I can say the same about your team inspite of your recent win, we own you . Your team is our B!tch. You can celebrate all you want. let me know once you are able to beat us again. :lol:

Justasportsfan
11-01-2005, 09:54 AM

2001... Dolphins 6, Bills 19, Raiders 24 (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/attendance?year=2001)those nos. don't paint an entire picture. Fans from other teams show up at Miami more than they do against any team because of weather and the beach. Finfans buy tickets but don't show up. If the NFL didn't extend your opening day sales this year , you guys would've been blacked out. How freakin embarrassing is that? You cannot compare nos. w/ the bills. The fins are have one of the biggest fanbase ( although fairweathered) and the bills have one of the smallest (but one of the most loyal)

You can attempt tp spin it all you want, everyone can see those empty seats every game when the fins play at home. You can lie to yourself w/ those nos. but even your players and fans admit that your fanbase is laughable.

Phin-o-rama
11-01-2005, 11:08 AM
they extended it because of hurricanes you dumbfuk ....its not embarrassing at all.

Justasportsfan
11-01-2005, 11:16 AM
they extended it because of hurricanes you dumbfuk ....its not embarrassing at all.excuses , excuses. the hurricane was in NO not So Fla. DUH !!!!

Phin-o-rama
11-01-2005, 12:06 PM
katrina didn't hit miami? hmm i think ur mistaken

Justasportsfan
11-01-2005, 12:18 PM
katrina didn't hit miami? hmm i think ur mistaken
Oh puhlease. It wasn't as bad as NO in So. Fla. that weekened. Buffalo and Greenbay get's hit w/ blizzards every year and you don't see the NFl extending anything. You're full of excuses.

Phin-o-rama
11-01-2005, 01:23 PM
stop talking about buffalo and green bay like they have anything in common.....green bay has won a superbowl i believe....stop clinging to that lame NFL thing about tailgating and green bay and buffalo being the best...

all that says is that buffalo knows more about eating than playing football.....i read the average weight of a woman living in buffalo is about 225....you go on with your bad self

Justasportsfan
11-01-2005, 02:46 PM
stop talking about buffalo and green bay like they have anything in common.....green bay has won a superbowl i believe....stop clinging to that lame NFL thing about tailgating and green bay and buffalo being the best...

all that says is that buffalo knows more about eating than playing football.....i read the average weight of a woman living in buffalo is about 225....you go on with your bad self who was talking about sb's? Next time if you can't argue the subject, don't even bother posting. Your stupidity shows. :D

Oh the fat women smack. That's original.

PHINPHOURLIFE
11-01-2005, 03:30 PM
their at a circle wagon jerk at JP Losermans house:lol:

Phin-o-rama
11-01-2005, 04:41 PM
who was talking about sb's? Next time if you can't argue the subject, don't even bother posting. Your stupidity shows. :D

Oh the fat women smack. That's original.

at least i just started to show stupidity unlike your 13000+ posts of stupidity on a dolphins website.

"buffalo and green bay get blizzards...." you were the ******* that lumped together with green bay and trying to say your fans are so awesome!!1 w/e fukface your a bunch of lardasses that has NO history of success...none, zero zilch.

ill bring up superbowls all goddam day in your face beyotch because thats all i have to do to own your silly jilly ***

to quote STORM, shut ur yip yap flip flap up , you "suck" c0cks, your "mom smokes" turkeys after sex. fuk off cow pie *****

Justasportsfan
11-01-2005, 04:51 PM
at least i just started to show stupidity unlike your 13000+ posts of stupidity on a dolphins website.

"buffalo and green bay get blizzards...." you were the ******* that lumped together with green bay and trying to say your fans are so awesome!!1 w/e fukface your a bunch of lardasses that has NO history of success...none, zero zilch.

ill bring up superbowls all goddam day in your face beyotch because thats all i have to do to own your silly jilly ***

to quote STORM, shut ur yip yap flip flap up , you "suck" c0cks, your "mom smokes" turkeys after sex. fuk off cow pie ***** haha!

:laughat: :yell: B1tch-o-rama

Poor Phins-blo-mymama needs some prozac . :lol:

[S][T][O][R][M]
11-01-2005, 05:04 PM
haha!

:laughat: :yell: B1tch-o-rama

Poor Phins-blo-mymama needs some prozac . :lol:

I never said, typed, quoted such "potty mouth" .... "flappings", like "YOU".

13,000 + posts "is" sooooooooo much to show for your "fool self", "eh" ??

Ya silly assuming and lying jerk !

This "is why", you have no JOB ... because of your 13,000 + post proof fool hardyness and "willful and wanton blind ignorance".

That is hard proof, that you do not have the total dedication and the right inner strong character stuff.

Because you lack having a sufficient amount of real inner mental cajones.

So keep on lying to your legendary know everything, self ego self fool.

So you can "still be" a liar and a self idiot fool.

Don't go away ego p*ssed and angry .... just .... go .... away and MYOB !!

"YOU" ... the self silly wacko jacko and boring ... :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Simply .... MYOB !!

"eh"

Oaklandraider
11-01-2005, 05:32 PM
just face it bufflahoes we own your sorry *****!!

Justasportsfan
11-02-2005, 08:22 AM
[T][O][R][M]']I never said, typed, quoted such "potty mouth" .... "flappings", like "YOU".

13,000 + posts "is" sooooooooo much to show for your "fool self", "eh" ??

Ya silly assuming and lying jerk !

This "is why", you have no JOB ... because of your 13,000 + post proof fool hardyness and "willful and wanton blind ignorance".

That is hard proof, that you do not have the total dedication and the right inner strong character stuff.

Because you lack having a sufficient amount of real inner mental cajones.

So keep on lying to your legendary know everything, self ego self fool.

So you can "still be" a liar and a self idiot fool.

Don't go away ego p*ssed and angry .... just .... go .... away and MYOB !!

"YOU" ... the self silly wacko jacko and boring ... :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Simply .... MYOB !!

"eh"
Must be ret@rd language.

DirtyDolfan
11-02-2005, 08:58 AM
Must be ret@rd language.

Yes, we are assuming you understand this, living in buffalo

[S][T][O][R][M]
11-02-2005, 10:38 AM
Must be ret@rd language.

You're venting out, your own frustrated lack of "life" understanding hot angry... mouth air.

Cheeky

Stop loudly praising your self in ... all "your" self b.s. glory.

Do not continue to still "be"... dumber than dumb "is".

You're so "super bitchy"... just like fal"con" and butt-a-hoe fans and so-called "teams" are.

Your not... "a public hero or savior".

You just wish, hope and dream... "you are" !

Leave this fine once "oderless" forum and do ... "Get a real life" !

"EH"

Justasportsfan
11-02-2005, 02:18 PM
Yes, we are assuming you understand this, living in buffalohaha! says the cannuck. America's b!tch <- not smack but fact. :lol:

the buffalo girl scouts could easily invade the entire canada. FACT!!! :lol:

Oaklandraider
11-02-2005, 02:29 PM
jills fans your getting off the point that the silver an black own u just take it:evil:

Justasportsfan
11-02-2005, 02:39 PM
jills fans your getting off the point that the silver an black own u just take it:evil:

What point, that you're a wuss? Yeah little girl, next time show up before the game.

WharfRat
11-02-2005, 02:57 PM

welll... yeah...of course!

Have you seen what the girl scouts in buffalo look like?

http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/pics/ry'gorr_clan_scout.jpg

:lol:

Justasportsfan
11-02-2005, 03:06 PM
welll... yeah...of course!

Have you seen what the girl scouts in buffalo look like?

http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/pics/ry'gorr_clan_scout.jpg

:lol:

shhhh! dont' show that picture to a cannuck. they might believe that to be true and Canada might go on full alert.

Our two faced neighbors are in trouble w/ denmark as it is for a useless piece of land that has nothing but ice. They criticizie us for fighting for more oil and they pick a fight w/ denmark for more ice. How stupid is that?

WharfRat
11-02-2005, 03:08 PM
They criticizie us for fighting for more oil and they pick a fight w/ denmark for more ice. How stupid is that?

Hey ... how else are they gonna make snow cones?

actually... I really don't know anything about the rift with Canada & Denmark... what is the beef?

finsrclowns
11-02-2005, 03:30 PM
I really don't know anything about the rift with Canada & Denmark... what is the beef?

http://www.cphpost.dk/get/89556.html

NativeFin
11-02-2005, 03:43 PM

what up billyjeanbob, where ya been .... you do a stint in County or what?:lol:

WharfRat
11-02-2005, 04:10 PM

Thanks! Interesting... I wonder why either country wants it? :hmmm:

Does it have some strategic value? I suppose it does to some degree if it was used as a naval base....

Justasportsfan
11-02-2005, 04:19 PM
Thanks! Interesting... I wonder why either country wants it? :hmmm:

Does it have some strategic value? I suppose it does to some degree if it was used as a naval base....
http://www.nunatsiaq.com/archives/40409/news/nunavut/40409_08.html

It's as big as a football field :rolleyes:

WharfRat
11-02-2005, 04:45 PM
http://www.nunatsiaq.com/archives/40409/news/nunavut/40409_08.html

It's as big as a football field :rolleyes:

yikes.... nobody even lives there?

why should either country care then?

[S][T][O][R][M]
11-02-2005, 04:55 PM
haha! says the cannuck. America's b!tch <- not smack but fact. :lol:

You're a self misguided dope fool.

What a shame and you are an excellent example of self stupidity.

13,000 + :shakeno: posts of the same "STALE OLD FARTS" ... And "YOU" do love telling lies and your stupid infantile nonsense jokes.

You can't move in life. You're self mind stuck, just like a frozen cold hard old fish "is".

Ya TWINKIE wanaa-bee !

NOBODY TRUSTS, RESPECTS AND LIKES "YOU".

Always spreading your "buffalow ch"IT"s, all over our elite forum.

What a self hopeless shame and self trap "to be in".

You are so "inside miserible".

A king midas "self fool" with "no love and respect".

Get some professional mental emotional help ... in a dam hurry too !

You're a sick addicted forum puppy, that obviously loves to be exposed for being a constant self silly blowhard liar.

"IT" is a form of ..... SURRENDER !

"eh"

Oaklandraider
11-02-2005, 06:05 PM
What point, that you're a wuss? Yeah little girl, next time show up before the game.

please bufflhoe ill show when i like you stupid puss you dont own me fruit!!

finsrclowns
11-02-2005, 11:20 PM
yikes.... nobody even lives there?

why should either country care then?

This could be Canada's equivalent of "D Day". :lol:

[S][T][O][R][M]
11-02-2005, 11:42 PM

Go back you your $5.00 an hour job washing your mommies dishes ...

Yaa scrub !

LOOL ... "at you".

unifiedtheory
11-02-2005, 11:57 PM

You ignorant piece of crap.

You saying something like that is a supreme disservice to the 1.1 million Canadian servicemen/woman who served in World War II.

Just to let you know, Canada sent 14,000 troups to land on D-Day (at Juno Beach), had another 450 paratroops/glidermen and 10,000 sailors involved in the attack.

In the two and a half months of the Normandy campaign, Canadian casualties totalled more than 18,000, including more than 5,000 dead.

All in all Canada lost 39,219 troops during World War II. Less in comparsion to the losses of the other Allied countries during World War II (France, England, U.S.A. and the U.S.S.R.) but a significant number none the less.

I know I am over reacting a little bit but when someone says something as moronic as the quoted statement about my country then I feel I must respond.

unifiedtheory
11-03-2005, 12:04 AM
haha! says the cannuck. America's b!tch <- not smack but fact. :lol:

Good hearted smack about football is fully acceptable...all in good fun.

Taking a shot like that about my country is another thing entirely.

Saying what you said about Canada show your intelligence level.

America's *****? I think not pinhead. We are one of your main trading partners though.

Do we bend a little to some of the American wishes. You bet...a country of 32,000,000 has to give something to the 1,000 Gorilla living next door...we don't want "W" decided we might have weapons of mass destruction.

What you said proves something to me that I've pretty much known all along...you are an ignorant moron.

[S][T][O][R][M]
11-03-2005, 08:27 AM
**What you said proves something to me that I've pretty much known all along...you are an ignorant moron.**

LOL ... yep.

Justasportsfan
11-03-2005, 08:46 AM
Good hearted smack about football is fully acceptable...all in good fun.

Taking a shot like that about my country is another thing entirely.

Saying what you said about Canada show your intelligence level.

America's *****? I think not pinhead. We are one of your main trading partners though.

Do we bend a little to some of the American wishes. You bet...a country of 32,000,000 has to give something to the 1,000 Gorilla living next door...we don't want "W" decided we might have weapons of mass destruction.

What you said proves something to me that I've pretty much known all along...you are an ignorant moron.
Ouch that hurt.

Justasportsfan
11-03-2005, 08:48 AM
[T][O][R][M]']You're a self misguided dope fool.

What a shame and you are an excellent example of self stupidity.

13,000 + :shakeno: posts of the same "STALE OLD FARTS" ... And "YOU" do love telling lies and your stupid infantile nonsense jokes.

You can't move in life. You're self mind stuck, just like a frozen cold hard old fish "is".

Ya TWINKIE wanaa-bee !

NOBODY TRUSTS, RESPECTS AND LIKES "YOU".

Always spreading your "buffalow ch"IT"s, all over our elite forum.

What a self hopeless shame and self trap "to be in".

You are so "inside miserible".

A king midas "self fool" with "no love and respect".

Get some professional mental emotional help ... in a dam hurry too !

You're a sick addicted forum puppy, that obviously loves to be exposed for being a constant self silly blowhard liar.

"IT" is a form of ..... SURRENDER !

"eh"

you didn't make it to the special olympics ? I know the 100 ft. dash is too physical for you. Keep trying though. It's starts w/ one step. In time you should be able to walk five paces. Don't lose hope :goof:

[S][T][O][R][M]
11-03-2005, 10:39 AM
you didn't make it to the special olympics ? I know the 100 ft. dash is too physical for you. Keep trying though. It's starts w/ one step. In time you should be able to walk five paces. Don't lose hope :goof:

Are you being a personality referee and judge, AGAIN?

Watch "the mega posting bad habit" of old behavior, that you "do not
repeat", ... your old self.

How in the hell do you live and play well with "that" so bent unreasonable
mind of yours ?

You do whine and cry a lot, "eh" ?

A constant "pee and moaner" ...

Just like a real life loser... "is and does".

"YOU" and your kind, must be so used to "IT".

Bad team by Lake Latrene ... "eh" ?

"YOU" ... the 13,000 + post reprobate !

WharfRat
11-03-2005, 11:47 AM

Seriously Dude... Canada may not be a "super-power"... but they've been a staunch ally over the years, they've had our back several times.
I was once a pretty big WWII buff... and I remember reading several accounts of the Canadian Troops in the war... they fought very tenaciously, and were very well trained, even though their numbers were not large in comparison to US and UK forces... they definately made a huge impact....

finsrclowns
11-03-2005, 04:47 PM
Seriously Dude... Canada may not be a "super-power"... but they've been a staunch ally over the years, they've had our back several times.
I was once a pretty big WWII buff... and I remember reading several accounts of the Canadian Troops in the war... they fought very tenaciously, and were very well trained, even though their numbers were not large in comparison to US and UK forces... they definately made a huge impact....

Canada is ok by me. :cool: