PDA

View Full Version : West Palm (Northwood)

t2thejz
10-25-2005, 04:25 PM
Is anyone familiar with Northwood University at West Palm Beach and or the area of West Palm Beach? If so any info would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Whatsdatson20
10-26-2005, 01:20 PM
Well I knew someone that used to come into where I worked and this guy actully attended Northwood. I used to ask him questions about the school. He transfered from UCONN to go to Northwood. Well he transfered because he played baseball and UCONN wasnt starting him and Northwood said they would. But he loved the school. I know that they have a basketball program thats just going to get started. I dont know too much about the acedemics side of it. But like I said he loved the school. So take that for what it is. Well thats about all I know of the school.

t2thejz
10-26-2005, 08:15 PM
Cool thanks

t2thejz
10-28-2005, 01:14 PM
Does anyone have any insight on the area?

Whatsdatson20
10-28-2005, 02:26 PM
West Palm Beach is a very nice area. Nice city. For one you have city place that you can go to. Its like a strip with resturants and a Muvico theaters. Nice late night entertainment. Your about 45 min to and hour from miami (depending on how you drive). The actull area around Northwood I heard was nice. But I have never been to the campus so I wouldn't know. Hope this helps.

WharfRat
10-28-2005, 02:29 PM
I lived in Palm Beach Gardens when I was a kid... I was young (5-8yrs old), so I don't remember much about it... I do remember liking it there though....