PDA

View Full Version : The "Bills Zone Conspiracy"

dominizzo
10-26-2005, 01:47 AM
Guys i have to let something out in here!!! 3 weeks ago i tried to make an account for billszone just to check it out how it would look the site and all!! As i made an account i could not access it, someone stole my account and all! They made fun of me they trashed talk about me, they also made me look bad and the Finheaven site!! I am really angry that a Jills fan can do this to me!! That site is the worst site and they are soo jealous of us that they had to mock me and it also happened to Nublar once, we should ban all the bills fans coming on to this site!! I made a new account 5 mins ago and i was still banned, nublar showed me some of the posts and threads that was started by me which i never had started, please do not think that i am a traitor. Someone is just after me so they can make me look like an a$$.

Thank you for your time and patience reading my thread

Dominizzo always beeding aqua and orange

Nublar7
10-26-2005, 01:50 AM
Stealing identities is just wrong. :shakeno:

We shouldn't ban Bills fans from coming here, but it is sad to see someone take advantage of you.

dominizzo
10-26-2005, 01:54 AM
why is it moved?

Justasportsfan
10-26-2005, 07:45 AM
Guys i have to let something out in here!!! 3 weeks ago i tried to make an account for billszone just to check it out how it would look the site and all!! As i made an account i could not access it, someone stole my account and all! They made fun of me they trashed talk about me, they also made me look bad and the Finheaven site!! I am really angry that a Jills fan can do this to me!! That site is the worst site and they are soo jealous of us that they had to mock me and it also happened to Nublar once, we should ban all the bills fans coming on to this site!! I made a new account 5 mins ago and i was still banned, nublar showed me some of the posts and threads that was started by me which i never had started, please do not think that i am a traitor. Someone is just after me so they can make me look like an a$$.

whatever. You went there and started talking smack. Don't go twisting the story around. And when the fins lost you disappeard. Not only from billszone but even FH. did someone steal your acct. here for a few days too?

Nice attempt trying to save face. You're not fooling anyone.Well mybe, Nuby. :laughat: :goof:

cnc66
10-26-2005, 07:48 AM
I'm not banned...do you suppose they are on to something Dom?

DPlus47
10-26-2005, 01:22 PM
i haven't had any problems over there. it's important to remember to behave like a guest. don't give anybody a reason to hate on you and it's better for you. i'm not saying that's what happened, because i don't know. i just had a better experience overall.

NativeFin
10-26-2005, 04:43 PM
Yeah, not sure where your coming from on this one Dom ... :lol: j/k!!!!

bullzone can kiss jussa's boil covered A$$!!! far as I'm concerned!!!! :eek:

Never has there been an assembly of so many lips & a$$holes spewing such empty rhetoric in one place!! They all suck major c0ck overthere!!!! Even the women too!!!!:lol:

BleedinGreenNC
10-27-2005, 02:45 PM

Dominizzo always beeding aqua and orangeMaybe you said something you shouldnt have, this is a bad attempt to try and get the Bills fans botted off this site.:shakeno:

QB2RonnieTD23
10-27-2005, 03:19 PM
why would anyone even want to check out Billszone? It's like going to a Mental Hospital for football information......

Justasportsfan
10-27-2005, 03:24 PM
why would anyone even want to check out Billszone? It's like going to a Mental Hospital for football information......how would you know?

Clem
10-28-2005, 08:10 AM

Man, you just go on and on whining and lying. Just admit that another fishy loss left that ole familiar salty taste in your mouth! I know it sucks to have your team lose and not get to experience that wonderfully sweet 3rd win and I know it's hard showing up after you talk smack. But dont try and BS everyone, including your fishy friends.

Some people here look like A$$Holes, some people look like dumb A$$E$, right now you just look like a liar.

finsrclowns
10-28-2005, 08:22 AM
They made fun of me they trashed talk about me, they also made me look bad and the Finheaven site!!
:cry: Poor Dizzy!

Someone is just after me so they can make me look like an a$$.
How tough is that? :lol:

You're beeding? Don't let the injun know, he'll have the red union after you. :lol:

Clem
10-28-2005, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Someone is just after me so they can make me look like an a$.

How tough is that? :lol:

AHAHAHA! Too funny!

Justasportsfan
10-28-2005, 09:01 AM
He's the only who makes himself look like an a$$, even here in FH.

BleedinGreenNC
10-28-2005, 01:59 PM
Dude craves some serious attention!!:goof:

Clumpy
10-29-2005, 02:17 AM
Yeah, not sure where your coming from on this one Dom ... :lol: j/k!!!!

bullzone can kiss jussa's boil covered A$$!!! far as I'm concerned!!!! :eek:

Never has there been an assembly of so many lips & a$$holes spewing such empty rhetoric in one place!! They all suck major c0ck overthere!!!! Even the women too!!!!:lol:

That's the website I'm from and I guarantee you that BillsZone is better than any other Bills site

If you get banned from BZ, it's because your dumba$$ deserved it

Zeke0123
10-29-2005, 08:31 PM
That's the website I'm from and I guarantee you that BillsZone is better than any other Bills site

If you get banned from BZ, it's because your dumba$$ deserved itThats true BZ is a good site even if it is for the Bills.