PDA

View Full Version : my golf cart incident.

ROSCO P.C. JR
10-26-2005, 06:27 PM
yesterday i was involved in a mishap while driving a golf while durrring our dont drink and drive seminar and I must confess I was entertaining the people at the vo tech . We were doing cone drills driving between the cones while wearing those funky googles. well i was up first and i drove over just one cone but i was going too fast and i turned the golf cart over plus i ran over a police officer and a instructor the instructor is a cute blonde who is major spankable and well i made her mad at me because i didnt put the cart in reverse and i almost flattened her but noboddy was hurt they were just shocked. then after all that i pulled the plug on the computors in the skills tutor lab and i caused a power outage.
so i had a hell of a day and i didnt have any alcoholic beverages. can anyone top this?:cool:

Nappy Roots
10-26-2005, 06:32 PM
yesterday i was involved in a mishap while driving a golf while durrring our dont drink and drive seminar and I must confess I was entertaining the people at the vo tech . We were doing cone drills driving between the cones while wearing those funky googles. well i was up first and i drove over just one cone but i was going too fast and i turned the golf cart over plus i ran over a police officer and a instructor the instructor is a cute blonde who is major spankable and well i made her mad at me because i didnt put the cart in reverse and i almost flattened her but noboddy was hurt they were just shocked. then after all that i pulled the plug on the computors in the skills tutor lab and i caused a power outage.
so i had a hell of a day and i didnt have any alcoholic beverages. can anyone top this?:cool:

:sidelol: that was awsome

WharfRat
10-26-2005, 06:34 PM

Wow... did you say that all in one breath? ;)

Prime
10-26-2005, 08:10 PM
Awesome story. :clap:

Whatsdatson20
10-26-2005, 08:19 PM

Umm well, I went to jog today and I didnt cause i was to lazy. Oh wait, thats almost everyday. HAHA but yeah man great story. Well great for us anyway. You should have pulled that classic line when it all happened..."One day we will look back at this and laugh." :D

ROSCO P.C. JR
10-26-2005, 08:43 PM
Umm well, I went to jog today and I didnt cause i was to lazy. Oh wait, thats almost everyday. HAHA but yeah man great story. Well great for us anyway. You should have pulled that classic line when it all happened..."One day we will look back at this and laugh." :D

its funny you mentioned that because I did say that and STEPHANIE CRAIN the cj instructor said I would like to actually slap you and put you in jail. THE FUNNIEST THING WAS they did put hancuffs on me and i almost passed out becuase the student took 15 minuets to put the cuffs on me. :cool:

ROSCO P.C. JR
10-26-2005, 08:47 PM
oh i almost forgot today two girls put the golf cart on two wheels and turned it on its side and stephanie who i have a crush on beleive it or not and was nagging up a storm . i actually thought she was going to yell at me when i yelled squal the tires .

Whatsdatson20
10-26-2005, 08:54 PM
its funny you mentioned that because I did say that and STEPHANIE CRAIN the cj instructor said I would like to actually slap you and put you in jail. THE FUNNIEST THING WAS they did put hancuffs on me and i almost passed out becuase the student took 15 minuets to put the cuffs on me. :cool:

When they finally got them on your rists they just decided to not to send you?

ROSCO P.C. JR
10-26-2005, 09:18 PM
no the instructor got annoyed at her students and she was looking at me with the comehither look you know the one like the look that hilliary never gives bill.

painnotpleasure
10-26-2005, 09:18 PM
:rofl:

Gonzo
10-26-2005, 09:38 PM
oh i almost forgot today two girls put the golf cart on two wheels and turned it on its side and stephanie who i have a crush on beleive it or not and was nagging up a storm . i actually thought she was going to yell at me when i yelled squal the tires .

she already sounds like she could be your wife.

SMadison29
10-26-2005, 09:55 PM
Wow... did you say that all in one breath? ;)

He didn't want to leave out anything.