PDA

View Full Version : Janet Jackson denies child rumors

BAMAPHIN 22
10-26-2005, 08:10 PM
In a statement released exclusively to Access Hollywood, pop icon Janet Jackson denies allegations that she has an 18-year-old daughter.

In response to claims made by singer Young DeBarge (the younger brother of Janet's ex-husband James DeBarge), who said last Friday on New York radio station WQHT that Janet and his older brother have an 18-year-old daughter named Renee, Jackson released the following statement exclusively to Access:

“I do not have a child and all allegations saying so are false,” Janet told us.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9830451/

Whatsdatson20
10-26-2005, 08:26 PM
In a statement released exclusively to Access Hollywood, pop icon Janet Jackson denies allegations that she has an 18-year-old daughter.

In response to claims made by singer Young DeBarge (the younger brother of Janet's ex-husband James DeBarge), who said last Friday on New York radio station WQHT that Janet and his older brother have an 18-year-old daughter named Renee, Jackson released the following statement exclusively to Access:

“I do not have a child and all allegations saying so are false,” Janet told us.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9830451/

See I heard about this a couple days ago and I just dont get it. I can understand this happening to a guy. But, ONE how can she not know? TWO How could she keep it a secret back then. Im fairly sure that if she was pregnant back then the press would have known about it. (ex. brittney spears) She was huge in the 80's when this allegedly took place. But Im just looking from the outside so pffft.

NaboCane
10-26-2005, 09:22 PM
It's one of life's little ironies that the Chilean soccer team's plane crashes in the Andes, killing the majority of them, leaving them to be consumed cannibalistically by the survivors of the crash...yet the Jacksons stay alive and keep making "news."

Roman529
10-27-2005, 01:42 AM
Maybe it is Michael Jackson's baby??? Stranger things have happened in this family. :confused:

Quelonio
10-27-2005, 01:37 PM
It's one of life's little ironies that the Chilean soccer team's plane crashes in the Andes, killing the majority of them, leaving them to be consumed cannibalistically by the survivors of the crash...yet the Jacksons stay alive and keep making "news."

It was actually a football team, or rugby team. Not soccer.

d-day
10-27-2005, 01:46 PM
Maybe it is Michael Jackson's baby??? Stranger things have happened in this family. :confused:

aren't they the same person...?

NaboCane
10-27-2005, 01:58 PM

Ah. Es que, entre "futbol" y "football" me confundo.

WharfRat
10-27-2005, 02:12 PM

:spit:

WharfRat
10-27-2005, 02:13 PM
Ah. Es que, entre "futbol" y "football" me confundo.

heh...that's easy for you to say... :tongue:

King Nate
10-27-2005, 02:18 PM

My dad is convinced that they are. He says to me, "Look! They are never seen together!"

TJamesW_phinfan
10-27-2005, 02:23 PM

Actually I believe MJ is a Diana Ross clone experiment gone horribly bad....um if it could possibly go right that is...
:eek:

Pink_Dove
10-27-2005, 05:07 PM

What a story...http://www.fergusonfarr.com/page_planecrash.html

Quelonio
10-27-2005, 05:40 PM
Yes, My uncle is from uruguay, he says that at first they tried to make everyone believe that they survived with chocolate an cheese and crackers. And people actually believed them, it took some time before someone figured out that it would be impossible to live so long eating just that.

late again
10-27-2005, 05:50 PM

Now that's funny!!:lol: Thank you.

Pink_Dove
10-27-2005, 05:50 PM
Yes, My uncle is from uruguay, he says that at first they tried to make everyone believe that they survived with chocolate an cheese and crackers. And people actually believed them, it took some time before someone figured out that it would be impossible to live so long eating just that.

Not surprising to see that most of the 16 survivors are successful businessmen and professionals today. It's incredible to see what they all went through.

This made me smile...

Most of the survivors still live in Montevideo. Occasionally you will be out to dinner at a restaurant and someone will nudge you and say "psst, don't look now, but that guy at the table behind you - he's one of them". Of course they never look like cannibals, but to be safe I always think it's a good idea to have the waiter send them over another t-bone steak, and maybe an extra dessert, just to make sure they're full. :rofl3:

WharfRat
10-27-2005, 05:52 PM
I wish they would have eaten Janet Jackson....