PDA

View Full Version : tattoo

Phinz1972
10-27-2005, 11:43 AM
Well, I have an appointment at tattoo shop today to get my back done, but I don't know if I want to get that tattoo just yet because it will take a few sessions, and plus I need to save some money. The tattoo would have been angel wings on each shoulder blade on my back, upper part of an angel with her hands in praying motion with two crosses dangling from rosemary beads from her hands and Donald L. Smith on one of the crosses with his d.o.b and d.o.d and the other cross the same but with Lee Ambrose (bother were my grandfathers)...but its a crap load of money per session to get, so I just might get another tattoo for the time being and hold off on until I start work. Anyone have any ideas on what to get? I already have a symbol on back of my neck, and cross with stepfather's name and d.o.b and d.o.d near it, so I'm looking for something different and unique...I tried thinking of a few ideas, but I'm too tired to even come up with something, I wasted all my enegry on drawing out tattoo designs for my business.

Whatsdatson20
10-27-2005, 12:06 PM
GEt a butterfly on your ankle. j/k man you should watch that show miami INK on TLC I think. You would get a buttload of ideas from there.

WharfRat
10-27-2005, 12:11 PM
You might get some ideas here too....

http://www.tattoonow.com/Tattoo-Designs/Color/

Phinz1972
10-27-2005, 12:18 PM
GEt a butterfly on your ankle. j/k man you should watch that show miami INK on TLC I think. You would get a buttload of ideas from there.

hate to say it, but I hate that show, I like Inked a lot better on A&E..right after my dose of Dog the bounty hunter.

I can come up with tons of ideas for clients for my business, but when it comes to designing something for your own skin, its a different story.

Phinz1972
10-27-2005, 12:20 PM
the more and more I think about it, the FH logo without the FH on the ball(have nothing on the ball), would like nice if coloring was done right by tattoo artist...I just might have to get that, that is if its ok with AJ since logo is copyright and all that. Just a matter of where on my body to get it or any tattoo I decide to get.

Whatsdatson20
10-27-2005, 12:27 PM
hate to say it, but I hate that show, I like Inked a lot better on A&E..right after my dose of Dog the bounty hunter.

I can come up with tons of ideas for clients for my business, but when it comes to designing something for your own skin, its a different story.

Yeah I never watched miami INK too much myself. The only episode I saw, I saw last night. So it was still fresh in my mind :lol:

Phinz1972
10-27-2005, 12:31 PM
Yeah I never watched miami INK too much myself. The only episode I saw, I saw last night. So it was still fresh in my mind :lol:

The tattoos they do in the show are nice, but why have a reality show about tattoo shop if the artist are going to bore you to death and make you want to go to sleep? As for Inked, there is always some crazy stuff happening on there like bet dude couldn't drink gallon of milk in an hour without throwing up, warehouse getting broke into, wrecking business car, etc... I dvr that show all the time...oh yeah, the tattoos are nice also :lol:

UltraDol-Fan
10-27-2005, 01:48 PM
have you seen the tattoo they did for the show Prison Break on Fox? I think that is pretty cool.

WharfRat
10-27-2005, 01:55 PM
that is if its ok with AJ since logo is copyright and all that.

I don't think he'll mind ;)

Slappy8800
10-27-2005, 06:08 PM
get Marino's face

Prime
10-27-2005, 07:02 PM
You should get a tattoo of Marino on your left arm and Shula on your right arm. Then you should get a tattoo of the FH logo on your wrist or something around that.

King Nate
10-27-2005, 07:04 PM
You should get a tattoo of Marino on your left arm and Shula on your right arm. Then you should get a tattoo of the FH logo on your wrist or something around that.

That would be hardcore!