PDA

View Full Version : Finheaven Madden Online Franchise...

Predaphin
10-27-2005, 08:25 PM
This will be our forums guys, please be patient....I'm trying to move as quickly as possible....I have not finished setting it up yet, but feel free to browse around....I set up some rules, look them over....Trey will be helping out on any adjustments to the rules....

http://s14.invisionfree.com/Finheaven_Franchise/

This is the first time i run something like this so I will need your guys' help as much as i can....hopefully this works out great!

so far we have:

theanswer385
Banzaitrey
Predaphin
HugeFinFan
Amars
JTalorite

HugeFinFan
10-27-2005, 10:53 PM
Signed up Preda. Forum looks great. Please let me know if you need any help getting the league started. I'd be happy to help ;)

Predaphin
10-28-2005, 06:45 PM
Ok guys about ready to start....look around in the forum and sign up...that way i can have all of your info.....Good luck guys

Actually it will be first come first serve.....hugeFinFan has the Dolphins...

Be sure to sign up and give me the team you want...I will assign a new user name to you....Good luck fellas....anyw auqestions get at me....The season will start as soon as everyone has picked their team....so let's try and get it going

Predaphin
10-31-2005, 08:37 PM
i've been busy guys, please stay tuned....i will get this up and running at full speed very soon, please be patient....

I will keep you guys posted

Prime Time
10-31-2005, 10:07 PM
Preda I am insulted that you did not list me :jk I'm in...

Prime Time
10-31-2005, 10:08 PM
Why don't we do whatb we did last season and pick at random who gets Miami? I want a shot at them this year..:)

HugeFinFan
10-31-2005, 10:52 PM
Too late primetime ;)

TheAnswer385
11-01-2005, 03:18 AM
ok im in. Just got in that forum 2nite

i will get my user name and post it 2moro sometime

Predaphin
11-01-2005, 12:39 PM
Preda I am insulted that you did not list me :jk I'm in...

glad to have you, make sure you sign up for the forums....

Predaphin
11-01-2005, 12:40 PM
Why don't we do whatb we did last season and pick at random who gets Miami? I want a shot at them this year..:)

I was going to draw names out of a hat, but then it would delay the process as we would have to wait for everyone to pick their team....so i made it first come first serve. :cool:

Prime Time
11-01-2005, 02:35 PM
Patience....

Prime Time
11-01-2005, 02:38 PM
Either way, sign me up.

Predaphin
11-01-2005, 03:55 PM
PT, you will need to sign up and read rules on the franchise forum....TC dates will be posted soon

Predaphin
11-01-2005, 08:52 PM
Guys, please read the new update....

Ward8687
11-02-2005, 09:24 PM
Ill sign up on the other forum

Predaphin
11-03-2005, 01:26 AM
Damn, we're moving alot quicker than i thought...Colts is up for training camp....

Guys feel free to post any transactions, as soon as I get the file i will update it.....

Keep in mind the 24 hr rule about FA signings....but trades will automatically be submitted and updated....so feel free to view the franchise offline, you can download it from my ea locker under IIShutdownII....

Amars
11-04-2005, 10:33 AM
Sorry im not madden savy what does spawn a game/franchise mean?

Predaphin
11-04-2005, 11:05 AM
Sorry im not madden savy what does spawn a game/franchise mean?

"Spawning" is basically what you will have to do in the franchise. It's a method you use to play your game online vs an opponent for a franchise..... I can show you later today if you wish...It may seem complicated, but it's fairly easy.

arsenal
11-04-2005, 11:13 AM
is it too late to get in?

HugeFinFan
11-04-2005, 11:31 AM
is it too late to get in?
No you still have time, sign up on the forums, the link is posted above.

arsenal
11-04-2005, 11:48 AM
yeah i signed up... the rules are a little intense, haa... but its ok

Prime Time
11-04-2005, 07:24 PM
No formation shifts? Why not? People do it in the NFL all the time (look at Norv Turner's offense). That is a part of my offense, I think it should be allowed....

Predaphin
11-04-2005, 07:34 PM
No formation shifts? Why not? People do it in the NFL all the time (look at Norv Turner's offense). That is a part of my offense, I think it should be allowed....

Formations shifts can cause a player to be out of position (I.e. A WR at the TE position)....but i guess we can make it legal, with certain exceptions, like if a WR becomes the TE, then he automatically becomes ineligble....it's just not fair when you can shift on offense and you can't shift on defense.

Predaphin
11-04-2005, 08:05 PM
btw i thnk if this league gets any bigger then 12 teams itll fall apart because itll be too many ppl to rely on...just my 0.02

Well, this is the first time we do this on Finheaven, but i think we're going to do just fine, regardless of the amount of owners we have....So far we are doing great and we're right on track....This franchise may go at a 1 game per week pace....so most of us can get at least one game in...and it's a franchise....

Panthers will be doing his TC tonight....and after he's through, it'll be the next person on the TC list....

If anything, My major concern would be the spawn error and finding a way to around it...

But I think i will worry about that if the time comes....in the meantime,

KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB GUYS!!!

BTW, PT, what team did you want??? you signed up as Ravens, but you want the rams...so which is it????

Prime Time
11-04-2005, 09:16 PM
Ravens...

Okay so shifting is allowed? Good. I still don't understand completely how that Spawn crap works, so I'll need your help when the time comes.

arsenal
11-04-2005, 11:17 PM
so i dont understand the FA signing and ****, you guys shouldn't have been able to start signing until like after preseason, cuase people are still joining up yet you guys already signed some of the FAs

Predaphin
11-05-2005, 11:32 AM
so i dont understand the FA signing and ****, you guys shouldn't have been able to start signing until like after preseason, cuase people are still joining up yet you guys already signed some of the FAs

Its all part of the offseason....make sure you guys read through the forums....

You can began sigining FA, however there is a 24 hr waiting period from the time you post, before your FA officially signs, this gives other owners an oppertunity to match offers...

arsenal
11-05-2005, 02:00 PM
yeah but do we hvae to DL the file then try to sign the guy, then reupload it for each FA we'd want?

Prime Time
11-05-2005, 02:23 PM
I don't understand crap...this isn't the FML which I thought it was at first, this is a franchise...how exactly does this work?

Prime Time
11-05-2005, 02:27 PM
All-Madden? Wow...hey Preda. can you IM me please when you get a chance and give me a better understanding of how this works...thanks.

Predaphin
11-05-2005, 05:02 PM
yeah but do we hvae to DL the file then try to sign the guy, then reupload it for each FA we'd want?

no, i can do that, all you have to do is post it on the forum.....but remember there is a 24 hr rule from the time you post so people can match offers....you can always view the franchise offline to see if you can try and make trades or to view the FA's....

But regardless of everyones transactions....you have to post it....so everyone knows about that transaction

Predaphin
11-05-2005, 05:02 PM
All-Madden? Wow...hey Preda. can you IM me please when you get a chance and give me a better understanding of how this works...thanks.

ok....

jtsacksyou
11-08-2005, 04:07 PM
there any teams available still?

arsenal
11-08-2005, 04:57 PM
are the training camps up to date? i need to know who i have to get the file from tomorrow because again ima be leaving on thursday...

Predaphin
11-08-2005, 05:11 PM
no, do not proceed with your Training camps until i let you know....I got busy this weekend and was unavailable Sunday...Sorry about that guys...

I was just informed that Raiders (Amars) has finished his TC, however, i need to have access to the file (he's finished but hasnt made the file public)...

Guys, please keep in mind that when you finish with your TC and you save it, please make sure you click where it says "Make this file public" or else no one will have access to it...I will update the forum

Predaphin
11-08-2005, 05:11 PM
there any teams available still?

check out the forum for avaialble teams

arsenal
11-08-2005, 05:28 PM
let me do it today and move the other guys down if they dont mind, just in case theres a problem... i dont wanna miss the training camp... but i can do it today to get it out of the way...

Prime Time
11-08-2005, 05:40 PM
Preda please IM me asap....

Predaphin
11-08-2005, 06:53 PM
Preda please IM me asap....

Im at work right now, i'll be on tonight after 9PM EST...i'll IM you then...or if you want email me at DieHardFin@sbcglobal.net ....I check my email constantly from work...either way i'll get a hold of you

Predaphin
11-08-2005, 06:58 PM
let me do it today and move the other guys down if they dont mind, just in case theres a problem... i dont wanna miss the training camp... but i can do it today to get it out of the way...

sounds good, but i need Raiders to make the file public before we can do anything else....i will coordinate TC with you guys tonight through AIM....and I promise everyone will get a chance to finish TC.....keep in mind TC lasts about 30 mins to finish.

It would be great to try and have 2 teams do TC in one day....but I can only do so much with my schedule....

also, keep in mind this is everyones franchise....i'm just trying to coordinate it, therefore, feel free to try and access the file from the person who currently has it....you can do this by AIming each other or emailing each other and asking if they;re done with the file....

arsenal
11-08-2005, 09:16 PM
couple things...

first everyone needs to add everyone as a friend on the EA messenger, so we can access each others locker to get the files... i just sent out a friends request to everyone that signed up, and everyone else needs to get all the other people on their friends list...

second preda, you shouldn't close those threads with instructions and **** on the other board, cause if someones got a question about something itd be nice to ask in that thread...

for example you say this...

The offseason will be up until Monday, Oct. 31 2005. The The Franchise will be in my ea locker under "IIShutdownII". The Franchise filename is "FHFran".

Before you start your offseason, if you haven't already make sure you download the profile from my locker and rename it. Make sure you change your settings to the appropiate, and rename them also.

All fair play options are off. However you must still abide by them.

Before you go on line to play the offseason, make sure the sgml settings are loaded and make sure your (team name) FHProf profile is active.

When you play the offseason, you take the file offline. Do not play the offseason without the sgml profile (which you can only edit the name) active,... or the sgml settings loaded.

so i DLd it, renamed it... but then you say sgml settings, is this that same file? whats these sgml settings?

Predaphin
11-09-2005, 02:34 PM
couple things...

first everyone needs to add everyone as a friend on the EA messenger, so we can access each others locker to get the files... i just sent out a friends request to everyone that signed up, and everyone else needs to get all the other people on their friends list...

second preda, you shouldn't close those threads with instructions and **** on the other board, cause if someones got a question about something itd be nice to ask in that thread...

for example you say this...

so i DLd it, renamed it... but then you say sgml settings, is this that same file? whats these sgml settings?

sorry about the confusion, but just ignore the SGML file, that's from another franchise league....I must've been thinking about the other frnachise...

Just ignore SGML....

but what i do to make it helpful is save a Profile with the franchise settings in it and the team that i won in the FH Franchise...

for example: I'm the CHiefs, so i made a Madden profile with the chiefs as my team and the proper settings, so everytime im going to play a franchise game i just load that profile....

Just makes it easier for me, thats why you'll see FHPro in my ea locker....but ignore any SGML files from my locker....i will be removing that file anyway...

Predaphin
11-09-2005, 02:47 PM
I have updated TC....and i will continue to contact you as we go along....we're back on pace and Broncos and Steelers should be doing their TC's today and hopefully have the file ready by tonight ready for the colts.....

let's keep it moving guys...good job

TheAnswer385
11-09-2005, 06:09 PM
steelers is doing his rite now once he is done i will upload and give preda the file

Prime Time
11-09-2005, 10:52 PM
Preda I think I may have you do my TC because I don't have a clue how to do it, and you never IMed me to explain it to me.

Predaphin
11-10-2005, 03:29 PM
Preda I think I may have you do my TC because I don't have a clue how to do it, and you never IMed me to explain it to me.

PT, when the time comes, i will walk you through it....don't sweat it, it's easy....

right now, all you have to do is wait till the file comes to you...but if you would like to view the progress of the franchise, you can download it anytime from my EA LOCKER and view it offline, this way you can see whos available for trades or signings....

Colts (Banzaitey) your up next for TC, grab the file from my ea locker...it;s ready for you...

Amars
11-17-2005, 03:55 PM
yo preda what up with the league.

Predaphin
11-22-2005, 06:46 PM
I'm sorry guys, I feel like I let you all down....Again I apologize, but this is sucking up alot more of my time then I thought it would.....we were almost done through training camp, when I've decided to put the franchise on hold....I'm putting alot of OT at work (will need it for Christmas)...but if I decide to resume, i will let you guys know...

Again, my sincere apology for taking up your time for those of you who completed TC, and thank you for particpation.

:shakeno:

AquaInferno
11-25-2005, 12:11 AM
Hey, guys I'm here to help with the league go to the site. Preda, I'll just take it over for you man