PDA

View Full Version : 10 Things To Do While In A Elevator

Prime
10-28-2005, 04:12 PM
1. Greet everyone geting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you "admiral"

2. Say "DING!" at each floor.

3. Stare, grinning, at another person for awhile, and then announce, "Iv got new socks on"

4. Start a Sing- A- long.

5. Make Explosion Noises when anyone presses a button

6. Stare at another person for awhile; then announce "YOUR ONE OF THEM!!!"

7. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand tha it stays open untill you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "PLINK" at the bottom.

8. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.

9. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and annouce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space".

10. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.

Buddwalk
10-28-2005, 04:23 PM
Lots of kiddie stuff...:(

Prime
10-28-2005, 04:27 PM
Lots of kiddie stuff...:(

So. If you can just imagine someone doing that, then it's actually pretty funny.

Whatsdatson20
10-28-2005, 04:29 PM
1. Greet everyone geting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you "admiral"

2. Say "DING!" at each floor.

3. Stare, grinning, at another person for awhile, and then announce, "Iv got new socks on"

4. Start a Sing- A- long.

5. Make Explosion Noises when anyone presses a button

6. Stare at another person for awhile; then announce "YOUR ONE OF THEM!!!"

7. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand tha it stays open untill you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "PLINK" at the bottom.

8. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.

9. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and annouce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space".

10. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.

:lol: Thats some friggin funny stuff. Where did you get these? I want to do some of them. I think it will be great but I have to keep a strait face.

3 is defintly my favorite

Quelonio
10-28-2005, 04:33 PM
10 was my favorite.

Buddwalk
10-28-2005, 04:37 PM
So. If you can just imagine someone doing that, then it's actually pretty funny.

If i ever stop in kentucky ace me and you will chill for the day and i'll pull elevator pranks all day. Hell might cheer ya up :D

Prime
10-28-2005, 04:38 PM
If i ever stop in kentucky ace me and you will chill for the day and i'll pull elevator pranks all day. Hell might cheer ya up :D

We will be sure to do that. :up:

But make sure that you bring some ladies with you.

Buddwalk
10-28-2005, 04:41 PM
We will be sure to do that. :up:

But make sure that you bring some ladies with you.

Well I'll have my license in a year...cause of fines and all i have to pay off so I'll be 18 then [bout to turn 17 soon :D ] The Buddman will be sure to bring some ladie friends with him. :yes:

WharfRat
10-28-2005, 04:55 PM
:lol:

#5 is my fav....

ILPhinFan88
10-28-2005, 06:23 PM
10 was my favorite.

Yeah, I like #10 also

King Nate
10-28-2005, 06:48 PM
I like #1. I could totally see myself doing something like that.

"Hello there, ma'am, I'm the Admiral and this is my elevator."

Dolfan984
10-28-2005, 06:54 PM
I like #8 ;p

Jt0323
10-28-2005, 06:58 PM
i like 9

ROSCO P.C. JR
10-28-2005, 06:58 PM
I know what I would do especialy if i have a cute babe with me . The great Rosco would shake the woman down and frisk her nice and slow then i would do the horizontal boggie with her.:cool: :cool: :cool: