PDA

View Full Version : Saw II - not great. (no spoilers)

ABrownLamp
10-28-2005, 04:54 PM
Pretty much exactly the same thing as the first one only a bit different.
And when I say different I mean crappy.
The acting is horrendous.
And the Jigsaw killer's method of killing loses its novelty in this one.
Except this time people die for no real reason.

Also, I hate movies where, even though I am not a cop, I know I could do a better job of police investigation than the cops in the movie.
I think anyone who graduated middle school probably would have known that that was definitely not the way to go about doing things.

I think if I was couped up in a rickety old house with nerve gas leaking through the vents I would have smashed through more than 3 doors to try and get out. The old walls made of plaster and drywall for instance.

We find out what happened to the characters in Saw I which was kind of cool. And the ending is...interesting...although I'm still trying to figure out how that all worked.

I don't know. Some people may like. Some won't. I don't recommend it though. Saw I was much better.

Daytona Fin
10-28-2005, 05:01 PM
the first movie is always better. i'm looking forward to this movie cause i really liked the first one. i'm not getting my hopes up for this one to be better becaus like i said first is always better (with the exception of police academy 4)lol

Buddwalk
10-28-2005, 05:03 PM
Oh i forgot to give a review. I liked it to an extent but they really didnt do a great job on the movie. I was expecting so much more and they gave me alot less than i wanted

painnotpleasure
10-28-2005, 05:04 PM
I'm still excited to see it, sucks to hear the acting was horrendus... I still think I'm going to like it and I hope to see it this weekend. Thanks for the review! ;)

Quelonio
10-28-2005, 05:05 PM
I thought the acting in the first one was pretty bad too. Especially Cary Elwes.

Nappy Roots
10-28-2005, 05:06 PM
acting was bad in this movie to? WTF? acting was horrible the first movie, i dont get it why they let it happen twice in a row. . . . . .

Dolfan984
10-28-2005, 05:42 PM
I really liked Saw one but god man the acting was so bad.

"Now remember, there's no such thing as the bad man." "Tommorow(pause)...I'll read your favorite story"

:wall:

how can it be bad this time too? Don't they actually have money this time?

FinsNCanes
10-28-2005, 06:41 PM
Wasn't there a new director or something of the sort for this one? When I heard that I knew it couldn't be good.