PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Quotes

Jt0323
10-28-2005, 11:20 PM
Here are some of mine

"I have come here to kick *** and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
-Rowdy Roddy Piper

"Every time you think you got all the answers, I change the questions"
-Rowdy Roddy Piper

"Nobody goes there anymore because it's too crowded."
-Yogi Berra

"The future ain't what it used to be"
-Yogi Berra

"It gets late early out here"
-Yogi Berra

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.
-Michael Jordan

Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.
-Muhammad Ali

PHINATIC13
10-28-2005, 11:24 PM
"It takes a lotta balls to play golf the way I do" (IDK)

d-day
10-28-2005, 11:25 PM
Spalding Smails: I want a hamburger... no, a cheeseburger. I want a hot dog. I want a milkshake...
Judge Smails: You'll get nothing, and like it.

PHINATIC13
10-28-2005, 11:28 PM
Spalding Smails: I want a hamburger... no, a cheeseburger. I want a hot dog. I want a milkshake...

Caddy Shack Classic!:lol:

Ty Webb:What are you doing in this neck of the nape, nape of the neck how come you're here" ( or close to it :D)

byroan
10-28-2005, 11:28 PM
Peter: Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, 'Oooooo.'
Brian: Peter, those are Cheerios

dolfan_101
10-28-2005, 11:59 PM
"There's no better feeling than beating the Jets in the Meadowlands." Dan Marino

"What I miss most about the game is, running out of the tunnel knowing that I'm the starting quarterback for the Miami Dolphins and that I'm playing in front of the greatest fans in the world."
-Dan Marino-

"Success is not forever and failure isn't fatal."

Don Shula

"I just want to be able to hit somebody without worrying about hurting one of my teammates. Anytime I hit someone, I feel good."
Tony Bua

I've never lost a game.....time just ran out. Jason Taylor

PHINATIC13
10-29-2005, 12:00 AM
"There's no better feeling than beating the Jets in the Meadowlands." Dan Marino

"What I miss most about the game is, running out of the tunnel knowing that I'm the starting quarterback for the Miami Dolphins and that I'm playing in front of the greatest fans in the world."
-Dan Marino-

"Success is not forever and failure isn't fatal."

Don Shula

"I just want to be able to hit somebody without worrying about hurting one of my teammates. Anytime I hit someone, I feel good."
Tony Bua

I've never lost a game.....time just ran out. Jason Taylor

All good ones 101

NaboCane
10-29-2005, 02:09 AM

:rofl3:

"Ohhh...now I know why tigers eat their young...

Gonzo
10-29-2005, 02:49 AM
Fletch: You using the whole fist, Doc?

Fat Sam: I got some reds.
Fletch: You don't mean communists, do you, Sam?

d-day
10-29-2005, 02:55 AM
Fletch: You using the whole fist, Doc?

Fat Sam: I got some reds.
Fletch: You don't mean communists, do you, Sam?

:chuckle:

Alan Stanwyck (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001513/): You'll be wearing rubber gloves. Do you own rubber gloves?
Fletch (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000331/): I rent 'em. I have a lease with an option to buy.

Gail Stanwyck (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0923984/): She looks like a hooker. Look at her. Look at her! Could you love someone who looked like that?
Fletch (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000331/): What are you talking about? Of course not! Five, ten minutes tops, maybe.

d-day
10-29-2005, 03:10 AM
here's one more...

Fletch: Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays. Now you prepare that Fetzer valve with some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads. And I'm gonna need 'bout ten quarts of anti-freeze, preferably Prestone. No, no make that Quaker State.

Gonzo
10-29-2005, 03:14 AM
here's one more...

Fletch: Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays. Now you prepare that Fetzer valve with some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads. And I'm gonna need 'bout ten quarts of anti-freeze, preferably Prestone. No, no make that Quaker State.

:lol: Moving along now,

Fletch: Becky was a good girl and didn't need to be spanked... dammit.

Fletch: Figuring out that the guy who dropped my watch in the swamp was the same guy who stole it at the morgue didn't take Sherlock Holmes... Larry Holmes could've figured that one out.

dolfan_101
10-29-2005, 08:03 PM
All good ones 101

Muck
10-29-2005, 09:39 PM
"B****, why you wanna play dat game on me"
-Handwritten bumper sticker I saw years ago.

"I am Jack's colon. I get cancer. I kill Jack."

Tyler: What'd you study, Raymond??
Raymond: Sssssstuff.
Tyler: Stuff?? Were the midterms hard??

Muck
10-29-2005, 09:45 PM
Robbery at Burger World

Butthead: Hey Beavis. This guy says he's got a gun.
Beavis: Really?? Tell him to go home and get it.
Robber: It's in my pants!!
Beavis&Butthead: Uh..huh..huh..huh..huh....

Whatsdatson20
10-29-2005, 10:29 PM
Here is a couple of my favorites from "Family Guy"....

Peter (after Lois tells him he's childish): "If I'm a child that means you're a pedophile, and I'll be damned if i'm going stand here and take this from a pervert."

Peter: Excuse me, is your refrigerator running?
Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually.

Peter: Sometimes it's appropriate to swear
(Peter is in court)
Bailiff: Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth so help you god?
Peter: I do........You *******

GCD960
10-29-2005, 10:45 PM
go get your shinebox

ROSCO P.C. JR
10-29-2005, 11:17 PM
here is my favorite qute " it wasn't Jay's fault the receviers ran downfeild too far. " the late great wanny

"if anybody steals my beer and my women i will shoot their *****"
the late great mercury 40 may he rest in peace

here is a great quote for dolphin fans
"money , sex ,and beer is what makes the world go around."
jefferson davis