PDA

View Full Version : Mischief Night Pranks

miamikid92
10-29-2005, 03:15 AM
me my brother and his friend are doing pranks tonight..so far we just toilet papered a house...anyone have any ideas of another prank we can do?

RAS25
10-29-2005, 03:18 AM
my friend billy madison might have a suggestion

SABA-TOOTH
10-29-2005, 03:41 AM
give each other weggies...

Muck
10-29-2005, 07:21 AM
Just don't use eggs or shaving cream. It ruins the paint job and that's not cool.

You could try getting the runs and then going all over somebody's windshield. Make sure it's somewhere "public" so they don't have a hose to spray it off. They'll use the windshield wipers and smear it everywhere. :up:

King Nate
10-29-2005, 08:44 AM
Just don't use eggs or shaving cream. It ruins the paint job and that's not cool.

You could try getting the runs and then going all over somebody's windshield. Make sure it's somewhere "public" so they don't have a hose to spray it off. They'll use the windshield wipers and smear it everywhere. :up:

Yuck! :mg:

sugarcane
10-29-2005, 09:02 AM
Prime
10-29-2005, 09:16 AM

I think I'm gonna be sick. :barf:

ILPhinFan88
10-29-2005, 11:21 AM
Something thats big around here now is "yard forking". Buy plastic forks and stick them in the ground all over the front yard.

ROSCO P.C. JR
10-29-2005, 11:55 AM
Now this is my kind of thread, and yes this type of thread will bring out the monkey in me but , oh well, there is nothing worth more then good sex , a dolphins team going to the super bowl or good ole fashion monkey business . So the annointed one will offer some halloween tricks.

#1 call espn and ask them if they have merv alberts in a can , if so ,ask why the hell did you do that for?

#2 take a banana and stuff it in exhaust pipes of a police car and watch them stall out out while trying to stop a speeder.

#3 when watching merc out drinking go and move the keg and hide it. or better yet replace the beer with milk .

#4 late at night go to your nearest bank and put a for sale out front and then go hide the atm machine then go have a couple of beers and lead the police on a 10 mile slow speed chase and use a truck and when they pull up right behine you get your buddies to egg them.
# or you can do what wyatt earp did and steal a road grader and dive it into a water tower.

but if you want to have a good prank call saban and tell him that the entire oline got arrested and cant make the trip to the n.o game and have the players all meet out there in baton rouge or wher ever.
ok, ok ,ok this is rather lame but how comical to see this happen.

Jimi
10-29-2005, 12:29 PM
Genius is the only word that comes to mind for the post above me

King Nate
10-29-2005, 12:47 PM

Really? I can think of a few others like insane, ridiculous, moronic...etc.

Slappy8800
10-29-2005, 04:05 PM
mischief night pranks are so friggin lame its not even funny

ROSCO P.C. JR
10-29-2005, 04:19 PM

Hey Jimi you 're alive where have you been son i thought maybe you moved to pitt to watch Kingnate85 ' daddy wanny coach that marvalous team of his ? kidding , acually i wouldnt try some of my ideas because kingnate is right two of my ideas i wish i hadnt typed up. anyways halloween is a holiday for jokers like me i already played a joke on this woman who i wnet to school with . i asked what day this is and she didnt know so i responded by saying its dress up day , thus pulling up her dress and and say its dress up day, get it dress up her dress just went up, ha ,ha,ha,
well its good to be an insane dolphin fan today .

ABrownLamp
10-29-2005, 04:21 PM
Hey Jimi you 're alive where have you been son i thought maybe you moved to pitt to watch Kingnate85 ' daddy wanny coach that marvalous team of his ? kidding , acually i wouldnt try some of my ideas because kingnate is right two of my ideas i wish i hadnt typed up. anyways halloween is a holiday for jokers like me i already played a joke on this woman who i wnet to school with . i asked what day this is and she didnt know so i responded by saying its dress up day , thus pulling up her dress and and say its dress up day, get it dress up her dress just went up, ha ,ha,ha,
well its good to be an insane dolphin fan today .

I'm pretty sure that didn't happen.

MischiefDolphin
10-29-2005, 05:33 PM
I'm sorry, what?

Did someone call me?

Jimi
10-29-2005, 06:11 PM
Really? I can think of a few others like insane, ridiculous, moronic...etc.

Ya i guess those work too.:D

Dolfan5000
10-29-2005, 08:57 PM
On Monday night a friend and I are painting our faces and hands black, wearing all black, and he's temporarily dying his hair jet black. We have some C02 airhorns and people will never see us coming, what a great Halloween this will be. :)

cnc66
10-29-2005, 09:10 PM
I'm pretty sure that didn't happen.

hahahahahaha, yur killin' me heah

Muck
10-29-2005, 09:26 PM
The funnest is getting a cargo van full of your friends (like 12) and pulling drive-by's. You can use water balloons, super-soakers, etc. I'm trying to think of other things we used besides eggs. :lol:

Anyway, it's good if you have side and back doors. You can drive by or you can pile out and sneak attack.

Muck
10-29-2005, 09:27 PM
I think I'm gonna be sick. :barf:

Ironically, our group was called the S*** Bandits before anybody starting pulling this particular prank. :lol:

ROSCO P.C. JR
10-29-2005, 11:33 PM
well its 10:pm and me and my buddie just got back from lawton and we pulled a good prank at walmart. after we were shoping i was the last one to check out and i ended up in long slow line so i had my buddies hold the merchandise and i went over to the incon and made a announcement that there was free beer outside the store and the peole droped their stuff and stampeded out the front door and i got my stuff and checked out and my friend and i were laughing really hard as we went outside and everybody was a cussing up a storm .
then i went up and told a 6' blonde woman that if she took off her bra and let me use it for a sling shot i would pay her 500. dollars and he took off her bra and i sqeezed her breast and she slapped me and said" i want my money "therefore i told her oops i lost my billfold and she grabbed a broom and chased me accross the walmart parking lot but i escaped but guys her face was so red and i learned some new cuss words.
yes i know i am a idiot but i am having a hell of a good time though.

RWhitney014
10-30-2005, 12:07 AM
There will not be much of a Halloween in SoFla this year. Not too safe to be walking around in the dark with raw sewage, downed power lines, and felled trees everywhere.

miamikid92
10-30-2005, 12:49 AM
we were thinking of pranksand came up with cracking an eggandputting it under there welcomemat..it would smell and they wouldntknow were it was coming from..didn't do it though