PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to this spur of the moment Halloween party. I need to know if this is funny

FinsNCanes
10-29-2005, 08:24 PM
I just planned on going to this block party tonight down town but out of nowhere my buddy wants to go to a costume party instead. Anyway, I'm ending up going as a spice rack. Basically I will be wearing a black bra over my clothes with spices in them. Wondering if that is actually ammusing to anyone because I don't want to look like a ******...although I'm sure I will either way.

cnc66
10-29-2005, 08:31 PM
well, it is stupid ,but hell, stupid wins prizes and laughs, is it a BIG rack of spices ?

FinsNCanes
10-29-2005, 08:39 PM
36 C

I don't really wanna go. I'm gonna look like a *******. Hopefully everyone is hammered by the time I get there.

Whatsdatson20
10-29-2005, 10:22 PM
I just planned on going to this block party tonight down town but out of nowhere my buddy wants to go to a costume party instead. Anyway, I'm ending up going as a spice rack. Basically I will be wearing a black bra over my clothes with spices in them. Wondering if that is actually ammusing to anyone because I don't want to look like a ******...although I'm sure I will either way.

Dude this post is hilarious in its self. The costume is very funny but its wack. Walking around like that just isnt cool. But hey, do what you gotta do man. :lol:

SuavePhin
10-29-2005, 10:39 PM
not a bad idea, but as for myself im going to paint my face as a barstool and go to ladies night :D

FinsNCanes
10-30-2005, 12:50 PM
So people ended up not really getting it at first last night. Once they did though they thought it was great. It was quite ******ed though. I wish I had more time to plan..not to mention the place I wanted to go to a guy had the sweet burger king costume..and I missed it :(

dolphinfan2k5
10-30-2005, 01:02 PM
So people ended up not really getting it at first last night. Once they did though they thought it was great. It was quite ******ed though. I wish I had more time to plan..not to mention the place I wanted to go to a guy had the sweet burger king costume..and I missed it :(

Ahhh man, too bad you missed the BK guy.

spydertl79
10-30-2005, 04:56 PM
Just go as a bum... easiest costume ever