PDA

View Full Version : Teddy Bruschi

andyahs
10-30-2005, 12:12 PM
Who else is so sick of hearing and reading about nothing more than an inspirational player returning to play.
It is a feel good story but is this guy the Joe Montana or even the Tom Brady of that team. Put him on any other team and he is a backup player but he is being treated as if he is not only the Patriots but the NFL's savior for returning to give us fans the pleasure of watching the Patriots this week.
Enough is enough. :mad:

DolphinDevil28
10-30-2005, 12:14 PM
Not really tired of it.

All we hear is fans complaining that NFL players play only for the money. Well Bruschi is the antithesis of that.

He is putting his body on the line to play the game he has a passion for. And my hat goes off to him.

I just hope he stays safe.

campeonaso
10-30-2005, 12:15 PM
Not really tired of it.

All we hear is fans complaining that NFL players play only for the money. Well Bruschi is the antithesis of that.

He is putting his body on the line to play the game he has a passion for. And my hat goes off to him.

I just hope he stays safe. i am with you , but as a player i think he is way to overrated

Simmer Finner
10-30-2005, 12:16 PM
The guy is a flat out playmaker.......

He brings it in big games.. when it really counts.....However if i were a pats fan.. Id admire him wanting to return to help the team but definetly think he's not the most intelligent person in the world..... come on. how many super bowl rings do u have and u want to come back and risk another heart attack.
Give it up idiot

Agua
10-30-2005, 12:17 PM
From play-to-play, Bruschi is nothing more than competent, BUT, over the last several years, he has ended up making a few season-defining big plays. It's like he's nothing spectacular 95% of the time, but he makes BIG plays, in BIG moments.

Crisis
10-30-2005, 12:30 PM
I'm gonna be sick with Theisman all over Brady and Bruschi's dicks all night.

andyahs
10-30-2005, 12:41 PM
I'm gonna be sick with Theisman all over Brady and Bruschi's dicks all night.
I believe Al Michaels wants brady more than Theisman does....god he's in love.

kastofsna120
10-30-2005, 02:36 PM
lol @ people calling bruschi "competent"

he's a fiery leader AND one of the best linebackers in the game. he takes on blocks better than any of them

unifiedtheory
10-30-2005, 08:48 PM
Bruschi is "overrated" or a "backup on other teams"?

WTF are you guys talking about? Watch a game once in awhile.

I know the Patriots hate on this board is quite thick (hell, I hate themlike poisen) but calling the guy "competent" is just plain rediculous. The guy makes BIG PLAYS in big games at the biggest times...

CalDolFan1014
10-30-2005, 10:54 PM
Not really tired of it.

Amen, bro.

MelbournePhin
10-30-2005, 10:55 PM
fuk teddy bruschi and all things new england

McDuffie81
10-31-2005, 12:16 AM
The refs just made a HORRIBLE call helping out the Pats on that D.Branch "catch" and the drive resulted in a TD. One of the most simple replays to call ever! Gave the Pats and Bruschi new life.....wont be surprised to see them come back.

McDuffie81
10-31-2005, 12:18 AM
Sack fumble.....Pats ball inside the 30. PISSES ME OFF!!!!!!!!

andyahs
10-31-2005, 12:39 AM
Teddy Bruschi inspired another win....:shakeno:

Roman529
10-31-2005, 12:48 AM
The Pats always get all the calls and breaks at the end.....it is ok though.....Manning and the Colts gonna rip them a new one next week. :)

Crisis
10-31-2005, 12:51 AM
Raped by the refs again. I hate New England more now than ever.

Time to sit Holcomb.

Throw a 2 yard pass to a decoy receiver on 4th and 7? Time for JP to come back in.

All the Bruschi loving makes me sick. He looked like a fool on the field a lot out there missing tackles and out of position and they're still talking about how great he is.

nephinsfan
10-31-2005, 12:59 AM

Time to sit Holcomb.

Throw a 2 yard pass to a decoy receiver on 4th and 7? Time for JP to come back in.

All the Bruschi loving makes me sick. He looked like a fool on the field a lot out there missing tackles and out of position and they're still talking about how great he is.

awwww...cmon man. two weeks ago he was going to take you all to the promised land. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Crisis
10-31-2005, 01:00 AM
awwww...cmon man. two weeks ago he was going to take you all to the promised land. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't put words into my mouth.

But I bet I can say the same for you and Saban after week one.

nephinsfan
10-31-2005, 01:41 AM
he will take us there..but I also knew that it was not going to be this year. and I also new that it aint going to happen with gus. just like it aint gonna happen for you with holcomb.

BigDolphan
10-31-2005, 09:04 AM
Bills played an incredible 50 minutes of football yesterday...shame the games are 60 minutes...

I was trying to decide who I wanted to win, and finally decided that I didn't even care enough to be apathetic so I went to bed.

PHINPHOURLIFE
11-01-2005, 01:46 PM

Time to sit Holcomb.

i know whats up with that?? not that im not happy for the guy or ANYONE ELSE for that matter that suffered from a stroke. but there were some serious blowjo_ing going on. im sure he didnt want to celebrate his return like that. glad to see you back teddy. now phuc off!!!:D

Brad528
11-01-2005, 02:16 PM
Who else is so sick of hearing and reading about nothing more than an inspirational player returning to play.
It is a feel good story but is this guy the Joe Montana or even the Tom Brady of that team. Put him on any other team and he is a backup player but he is being treated as if he is not only the Patriots but the NFL's savior for returning to give us fans the pleasure of watching the Patriots this week.
Enough is enough. :mad:
Tired of it yes. But to say he would be a back up on any other team is the dumbest thing I have ever heard on this board. In case you have forgotten Bruschi is the heart and soul of the Pats D. He has been for years and the reason they have struggled defensivly this season. No one player in the NFL has caused Miami to lose games as much as Bruschi has. Every time we play them he makes a big play

FLA-PATRIOT
11-02-2005, 02:13 AM
brew-ski is back.. nice to see him on the field but i dont believe just his presence will imrove our injury riddled team.. to all the sensible posts i agree with alot of good points but laugh at some of the rediculous ones made.. but thats to be expected when ur a hater.. BRUSCI IS TO N.E WHAT ZACH IS TO MIAMI.. both quiet but always making plays at that crucial time.. its gonna be fun to see him down here in a few weeks...

finfan32
11-02-2005, 09:07 AM
Not really tired of it.

you've been watching too much ESPN. Bruschi's so called "stroke" isnt even really one, the only reason why they found something is because hes a pro athlete and is being checked out all the time. you and i could have a condition like that and never knew it. Im not making that up.

Dolfan5000
11-02-2005, 09:42 AM
brew-ski is back.. nice to see him on the field but i dont believe just his presence will imrove our injury riddled team.. to all the sensible posts i agree with alot of good points but laugh at some of the rediculous ones made.. but thats to be expected when ur a hater.. BRUSCI IS TO N.E WHAT ZACH IS TO MIAMI.. both quiet but always making plays at that crucial time.. its gonna be fun to see him down here in a few weeks...
OMG, A PATS FAN?!?!!:eek:

CalDolFan1014
11-02-2005, 02:26 PM
OMG, A PATS FAN?!?!!:eek:

:eek: SURPISE, huh??? Never see one around here! It's almost like they think they're TOO GOOD to be seen on this site! :rolleyes: