PDA

View Full Version : Why are individual plays/topics being...

PressCoverage
11-06-2005, 06:17 PM
All due respect,

Why are posts asking to discus individual plays/topics being moved to the churning monster that is the Gameday thread? Gotta say, who goes back and peruses the Gameday thread and offers feedback? It's a 200-page mess of one-liners saying "penalty on us"... "commercial"...

I mean, some of us want to offer seperate, consolidated discussion about a certain play during the game, and it just gets thrown into the mix, appropriating what is important for us?

There's going to be clutter, but is ours REALLY that bad? I agree with the merges on certain topics, and they do a great job clumping the clutter, but seperate topics should stay.

But, as you wish. Just my two cents.

NaboCane
11-06-2005, 06:36 PM
You answered your own question...we merge threads to prevent the unwieldy clutter that has hampered those trying to read and enjoy the board in the past. I truly am sorry if one of your threads that you thought was worthy of a separate thread was merged, but please trust that we do our best to exercize good judgment on behalf of the community as a whole, as opposed to individuals.

Feel free to ask questions as you asked this one, I appreciate your posting in the right forum.