PDA

View Full Version : fins cheerleaders from sunday

Offerdahl56
11-09-2005, 10:52 AM
didn't see this posted, sorry if it was---this has a bunch of photos from sundays game of the fins cheerleaders wearing some nice outfits!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/2005/11/08/gallery.nflcheerleaders/content.1.html

RunningBackGuru
11-09-2005, 11:18 AM
Nice!

NLude33
11-09-2005, 11:50 AM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/2005/11/08/gallery.nflcheerleaders/content.21.html

Holy skinny!

biggrouper
11-09-2005, 12:22 PM
Our girls look great... better than the skins girls except for one...

nighttrain76
11-09-2005, 11:02 PM
We got some bad bit**** :D

CharlestonPhan
11-10-2005, 12:46 AM
they should change to those outfits permanently... nice.

CA Dolfan
11-10-2005, 04:45 PM
didn't see this posted, sorry if it was---this has a bunch of photos from sundays game of the fins cheerleaders wearing some nice outfits!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/2005/11/08/gallery.nflcheerleaders/content.1.html

damn, i'll take #1 and #11

NLude33
11-10-2005, 06:33 PM
True story....

I was at a stripper bar in Minneapolis about 4 years ago, and this tiny chick comes by with a toddler size, tight as hell Randy Moss jersey on. She asked if I wanted a dance and I said "no way" not with that jersey on, it makes me sick. We talked for a while, and told her I was a Dolphin fan, and hated Moss. About an hour later she comes back in a Marino jersey that is skin tight! She looked amazing! Needless to say, I dropped about $100 on dances with her, and I never let her take the jersey off.

Edit: she said she had marinos jersey because she liked Dolphins colors.

Spray Mucus
11-10-2005, 07:31 PM
True story....

I was at a stripper bar in Minneapolis about 4 years ago, and this tiny chick comes by with a toddler size, tight as hell Randy Moss jersey on. She asked if I wanted a dance and I said "no way" not with that jersey on, it makes me sick. We talked for a while, and told her I was a Dolphin fan, and hated Moss. About an hour later she comes back in a Marino jersey that is skin tight! She looked amazing! Needless to say, I dropped about $100 on dances with her, and I never let her take the jersey off.

Edit: she said she had marinos jersey because she liked Dolphins colors.

did you at least pipe?

Roman529
11-11-2005, 04:57 AM
I noticed the cheerleaders wearing the Marino cut-off uniforms this past weekend....they looked smoking!!! :)

NLude33
11-11-2005, 11:11 AM
did you at least pipe?

My buddy and I actually picked them (her and 3 friends) up at 4AM when they got off, and took them out to breakfast. Of course we paid. After that, the girl that was "with me" said, "lets go back to our place" (they all 4 lived together). She of course directed me to their apartment. When I pulled up, they all four got out, and said, "thanks" and like speed walked into their apartment, never to be seen again. :mad:

Spray Mucus
11-11-2005, 02:37 PM
My buddy and I actually picked them (her and 3 friends) up at 4AM when they got off, and took them out to breakfast. Of course we paid. After that, the girl that was "with me" said, "lets go back to our place" (they all 4 lived together). She of course directed me to their apartment. When I pulled up, they all four got out, and said, "thanks" and like speed walked into their apartment, never to be seen again. :mad:

You got punked... Sorry to hear that my friend.

Gregmond
10-05-2006, 07:10 AM
How about helping a mate out and posting some nice game-day photos of the Dolphins cheerleaders ... without question the finest the NFL has to offer. I've seen the handful on Sports Illustrated ... but the more the merrier.

Cheers,
Greg

birdmann69
10-05-2006, 10:01 AM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/2005/11/08/gallery.nflcheerleaders/content.21.html

Holy skinny!

No wonder she is so skinny...all the meat went to her teeth!! You see the size of those things??