PDA

View Full Version : JaMarcus Russell Bandwagon Effective 11/12/05

ghostface95
11-13-2005, 12:35 AM
If he declares which I believe he may (Perriloux is waiting in the wings at LSU)

HE'S OUR GUY

Any doubters watch the LSU-BAMA game

NUFF SAID

Cool Calm Mike
11-13-2005, 12:39 AM
JaMarcus Russell 16/30 229yds 7.6 avg yds/pass 1td 0int

ether79
11-13-2005, 12:43 AM
I was waiting for this.....

Dolfan2788
11-13-2005, 12:46 AM
Prolly could of just put this in your sig instead of making a whole thread but what the heck.

Those numbers don't look that impressive to me, if he can only just complete 50% of passes in college then I don't see how he would be an improvement over Frerrote.

Although I didn't watch the game and don't watch him much so i'm just commenting on numbers at this stage.

kastofsna120
11-13-2005, 12:47 AM
are you kidding? joneal has been on the bandwagon for a few months. you guys are way behind

finsmx
11-13-2005, 12:48 AM
i watched the game, he was good, but that's all i don't see him as a fin

ghostface95
11-13-2005, 12:48 AM
okay so it's not a Drew Olson type of performance but

he has heart

he's ACCURATE

he's MOBILE

he's CLUTCH

Need proof....LSU---Arizona St

LSU---Auburn

TODAY!!!

Rocky Raccoon
11-13-2005, 12:50 AM
:shakeno:

Everytime a college QB has a good game there comes a thread starting his bandwagon.

Joneal7
11-13-2005, 12:51 AM
ok here is a theory....

Saban: OK Jamarcus dont use your whole ability this year...so you can declare and go under smoke screen to us late in the rounds..and then i will unleash your full potential to the whole NFL

Jamarcus: Ok boss..you got it

ghostface95
11-13-2005, 12:52 AM
Let's not BS here

WE NEED A QB ASAP!!!!

kastofsna120
11-13-2005, 12:52 AM
Let's not BS here

WE NEED A QB ASAP!!!!
so maybe we should get one that will be decent in the NFL (unlike russell)

Bjorn
11-13-2005, 12:54 AM
I like Russell as a college QB but I just don't think he would pan out in the NFL. I haven't seen much of him so I don't have much to base it on. But I don't think he will play QB at this level. I think he will be moved to wideout.

ether79
11-13-2005, 12:54 AM
ok here is a theory....

Saban: OK Jamarcus dont use your whole ability this year...so you can declare and go under smoke screen to us late in the rounds..and then i will unleash your full potential to the whole NFL

Good one here is another....Aliens actually created the human race..run with it.

JK:tongue:

Bjorn
11-13-2005, 12:55 AM
ok here is a theory....

nice theory. Hopefully it works out.:up:

Joneal7
11-13-2005, 12:57 AM
Good one here is another....Aliens actually created the human race..run with it.

JK:tongue:

holy crap!

ghostface95
11-13-2005, 12:59 AM
WHOA WHOA WHOA

I'm not saying draft with our 1st rounder

He'll be available rounds 3 and beyond

OK my other suggestions at QB are:

Brodie Croyle....BAMA
Michael Robinson....Penn State
Jay Cutler.....Vanderbilt

comments????

kastofsna120
11-13-2005, 01:00 AM
michael robinson is barely a quarterback in college, and he certainly isn't going to be one in the NFL

ether79
11-13-2005, 01:01 AM
michael robinson is barely a quarterback in college, and he certainly isn't going to be one in the NFL

WR

ghostface95
11-13-2005, 01:01 AM
Leinart Is Not All That

kastofsna120
11-13-2005, 01:03 AM
Leinart Is Not All That
actually he is

ghostface95
11-13-2005, 01:05 AM
Actually He Isn't

He's A "solid" Quarterback With A Luxury Of Having Alot Of Weapons

He Has All-americans Surrounding Him

Hell He Shares A Backfield With 2 1,000 Yard Rushers For The Love Of Moses

Joneal7
11-13-2005, 01:06 AM
Actually He Isn't

nah i actually think he is

kastofsna120
11-13-2005, 01:08 AM
Actually He Isn't

your point? most great QBs in the NFL had a lot of talent around them in college. fact

ghostface95
11-13-2005, 01:09 AM
suit yourself

but we'll see how HE PANS OUT IN THE NFL

kastofsna120
11-13-2005, 01:10 AM
suit yourself

but we'll see how HE PANS OUT IN THE NFL
hopefully we'll have him so he can pan out beautifully with us

your ignorance of the college game is apparent. thinking russell is better than leinart is absurd

ether79
11-13-2005, 01:13 AM
hopefully we'll have him so he can pan out beautifully with us

your ignorance of the college game is apparent. thinking russell is better than leinart is absurd

Almost the Most absurd thing I've heard ....almost worse than Zach to SS

ghostface95
11-13-2005, 01:13 AM
SURE

The Mannings COMBINED had the same AMOUNT of talent that he has

Drew Bledsoe had BOATLOADS of talent at Washington State

McNabb too

THAT'S MY POINT

HOW MANY ACTUALLY PAN OUT IS MY POINT

kastofsna120
11-13-2005, 01:15 AM
SURE

The Mannings COMBINED had the same AMOUNT of talent that he has

Drew Bledsoe had BOATLOADS of talent at Washington State

McNabb too

THAT'S MY POINT

HOW MANY ACTUALLY PAN OUT IS MY POINT
:confused2:huh::bong2::xii::escape:

ghostface95
11-13-2005, 01:17 AM
I watch College Football a WHOLE LOT

I was one of the VERY FEW on THIS SAME WEBSITE 1 YEAR AGO TO BE EXACT LOBBYING FOR MIAMI TO DRAFT RONNIE BROWN

LOW AND BEHOLD WHO'S WEARING NUMBER 23 RIGHT NOW????

DON'T BE BLINDED BY STATISTICS ALL THE TIME

CLASS DISMISSED

Jnaledu3
11-13-2005, 01:21 AM
Actually He Isn't

No. He is all that.

ether79
11-13-2005, 01:22 AM
I watch College Football a WHOLE LOT

I was one of the VERY FEW on THIS SAME WEBSITE 1 YEAR AGO TO BE EXACT LOBBYING FOR MIAMI TO DRAFT RONNIE BROWN

LOW AND BEHOLD WHO'S WEARING NUMBER 23 RIGHT NOW????

DON'T BE BLINDED BY STATISTICS ALL THE TIME

CLASS DISMISSED

maybe but if you compare Leinart to Russell then obviously you QB scouting skills are < your RB scouting skills.

ghostface95
11-13-2005, 01:27 AM
I don't seem to recall me saying that RUSSELL WOULD BE THE BEST THING IN THE NFL

I said Russell is our QB of the future

My QB scouting isn't so bad

ether79
11-13-2005, 01:30 AM
I don't seem to recall me saying that RUSSELL WOULD BE THE BEST THING IN THE NFL

I said Russell is our QB of the future

My QB scouting isn't so bad
Didn't say you did I will say this and put it in your sig if you want....Jamarcus Russell will NEVER be a good NFL QB.

kastofsna120
11-13-2005, 01:31 AM
he also said he wanted jamal brimmer in teh 2nd round. brimmer went undrafted and is now cleaning bathrooms at a gas station in nevada

LSUBayouBengal
11-13-2005, 01:36 AM
Some of you guys maybe a little ahead of schedule on Jamarcus. First of all he's a sophomore and not going anywhere this year. Second he is pure potential at this point but has a lot of refining and maturing to do. He improves weekly, makes excellent decisions and is gifted to say the least size wise. He'll take another year (maybe two) to be ready for the NFL. However, those saying he'll never be a good NFL QB need to hold off on that statement too, time will tell but the potential is there.

Mr Yu
11-13-2005, 01:36 AM
are you kidding? joneal has been on the bandwagon for a few months. you guys are way behind
what's a joneal?

Dolfan2788
11-13-2005, 01:38 AM
Leinart made that talent around him great. Apart from Mike Williams and a couple of O-lineman who came back he gave their offense that potency it had with Carson at the helm.

He is now undoubtedly the greatest college QB of all time and he has good pro qualities apart from an "above average arm".

Look what's happening with Adrian Peterson, he is still having a great year but Oklahoma is sucking because White left and nobody respects their passing game, Leinart makes everybody around him better, not vice-versa.

For an NFL comparison of QB's making team look good look at the NE Patriots.

Mr Yu
11-13-2005, 01:39 AM
Almost the Most absurd thing I've heard ....almost worse than Zach to SS

Almost;)

ether79
11-13-2005, 01:39 AM
Leinart made that talent around him great. Apart from Mike Williams and a couple of O-lineman who came back he gave their offense that potency it had with Carson at the helm.

He is now undoubtedly the greatest college QB of all time and he has good pro qualities apart from an "above average arm".

Look what's happening with Adrian Peterson, he is still having a great year but Oklahoma is sucking because White left and nobody respects their passing game, Leinart makes everybody around him better, not vice-versa.

Wooo now!! Leinart isn't the greatest of all time..he's good and I want him but that is going to far.

Dolfan2788
11-13-2005, 01:44 AM
Wooo now!! Leinart isn't the greatest of all time..he's good and I want him but that is going to far.

Maybe not talent wise, but what he has accomplished has been great.

I did jump the gun a little bit, if he wins this year he will definitely be the most accomplished college QB.

Joneal7
11-13-2005, 01:45 AM
what's a joneal?

joneal stands for Jermaine Oneal ..Indiana Pacers F/C

djfresh47
11-13-2005, 01:46 AM

Yes, Leinart is the greatest college QB of all-time. I think people forget before last season he lost his top 3 wideouts two of which were first day NFL selections I believe in Williams and Colbert. The worst thing most people can say about him is that he went back to school and that he plays well with talented players around him. Reggie Bush is great, and if Vince Young does not win the heismen, IMO it should go to Leinart who is having a better season than last year.

ether79
Maybe not talent wise, but what he has accomplished has been great.

I did jump the gun a little bit, if he wins this year he will definitely be the most accomplished college QB.

Accomplished yes!

Dolfan2788
Some of you guys maybe a little ahead of schedule on Jamarcus. First of all he's a sophomore and not going anywhere this year. Second he is pure potential at this point but has a lot of refining and maturing to do. He improves weekly, makes excellent decisions and is gifted to say the least size wise. He'll take another year (maybe two) to be ready for the NFL. However, those saying he'll never be a good NFL QB need to hold off on that statement too, time will tell but the potential is there.

Thanks for shedding some proper light on the subject. As a sophomore I like his chances of projecting to an NFL QB better than I did before.

djfresh47
11-13-2005, 01:47 AM

You can make the arguement that he is not, but if he wins another championship this year, is there really any arguement against it?

Jnaledu3
11-13-2005, 01:51 AM

Everytime a college QB has a good game there comes a thread starting his bandwagon.

Thats how Saturdays work..

Heck, My Aunt's neighbors kid who plays QB in pee-wee football had a good game today. Lets start the "my Aunt's neighbors kid who plays QB in pee-wee football to Miami" Bandwagon.

ether79
11-13-2005, 01:51 AM
You can make the arguement that he is not, but if he wins another championship this year, is there really any arguement against it?
I don't exactly know..I'll get back with you about that. Off hand I can't think of anyone but give me awhile.

Mr Yu
11-13-2005, 01:57 AM
joneal stands for Jermaine Oneal ..Indiana Pacers F/C

Thanks Joneal VII - myu.

djfresh47
11-13-2005, 01:57 AM
Thats how Saturdays work..

Heck, My Aunt's neighbors kid who plays QB in pee-wee football had a good game today. Lets start the "my Aunt's neighbors kid who plays QB in pee-wee football to Miami" Bandwagon.

Except that if any guy ever played for Saban or he ever recruited him it is intensified, because he's a "Saban guy," and some people don't understand that being a great college prospect is totally different than being a great NFL prospect.

ether79
11-13-2005, 02:03 AM
Except that if any guy ever played for Saban or he ever recruited him it is intensified, because he's a "Saban guy," and some people don't understand that being a great college prospect is totally different than being a great NFL prospect.
Yep but Jamarcus Russell is neither.

djfresh47
11-13-2005, 02:05 AM
Yep but Jamarcus Russell is neither.

I believe Russell is a Saban recruit.

ether79
11-13-2005, 02:07 AM
I believe Russell is a Saban recruit.

Yes he is but like I was saying Saban won't ever draft the guy, period.

djfresh47
11-13-2005, 02:14 AM
Yes he is but like I was saying Saban won't ever draft the guy, period.

I agree, but my point was towards the people who believe that because Saban recruited a guy he would hold a bias towards him because he is a "Saban guy." Alot of people were all about Rohan Davey and ignored his ability because he played for Nick and thought he would be a great addition because of the simple fact that he played for Saban in college. I'm not gonna write off Russell yet because he could improve over his college career, but if he ever wants to have a chance to be an NFL Qb he's gonna have to stay 2 more years, and if Saban which would be 3 more drafts for the Phins, if Saban waits that long to bring in a Qb, he's not gonna be successful.

ether79
11-13-2005, 02:17 AM
I agree, but my point was towards the people who believe that because Saban recruited a guy he would hold a bias towards him because he is a "Saban guy." Alot of people were all about Rohan Davey and ignored his ability because he played for Nick and thought he would be a great addition because of the simple fact that he played for Saban in college. I'm not gonna write off Russell yet because he could improve over his college career, but if he ever wants to have a chance to be an NFL Qb he's gonna have to stay 2 more years, and if Saban which would be 3 more drafts for the Phins, if Saban waits that long to bring in a Qb, he's not gonna be successful.

Good stuff..I was just getting ready to say Davey..obviously many on this board were wrong...Saban didn't and I guess wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole.. and hey Matt Mauck is still out there somewhere..he won Saban a NC lets get him.

LSUBayouBengal
11-13-2005, 02:47 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but I have heard that Nick did invite Ro to workout with you guys but Ro already had an offer to be signed with the Cards. After he was cut when Warner came back, Nick had already gotten Lemon. I've heard that Nick indeed wanted to get Ro to Miami.

ether79
11-13-2005, 02:48 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but I have heard that Nick did invite Ro to workout with you guys but Ro already had an offer to be signed with the Cards. After he was cut when Warner came back, Nick had already gotten Lemon. I've heard that Nick indeed wanted to get Ro to Miami.

Wrong Rohan was available way before we traded for Lemon..Nick never invited him for a workout from what I remember.

byroan
11-13-2005, 02:53 AM

Nope. Saban had plenty of chances to get Davey if he wanted him.

LSUBayouBengal
11-13-2005, 02:58 AM
Wrong Rohan was available way before we traded for Lemon..Nick never invited him for a workout from what I remember.

Thats not what I said. I said Ro chose to accept to sign with AZ instead of just getting a workout in Miami. Ro had asked to be released from NE due to lack of playing time and because he had the offer in AZ. After Ro was released from AZ, the deal with Lemon had been done. I have done a lot of digging on what happened and did hear he was invited to wokout with Mimi but not offered a spot initially.

kastofsna120
11-13-2005, 03:05 AM
Thats not what I said. I said Ro chose to accept to sign with AZ instead of just getting a workout in Miami. Ro had asked to be released from NE due to lack of playing time and because he had the offer in AZ. After Ro was released from AZ, the deal with Lemon had been done.
nope

LSUBayouBengal
11-13-2005, 03:09 AM
nope yep

djfresh47
11-13-2005, 03:10 AM
Thats not what I said. I said Ro chose to accept to sign with AZ instead of just getting a workout in Miami. Ro had asked to be released from NE due to lack of playing time and because he had the offer in AZ. After Ro was released from AZ, the deal with Lemon had been done. I have done a lot of digging on what happened and did hear he was invited to wokout with Mimi but not offered a spot initially.

Rohan Davey is not on a NFL roster right now for a reason. I'm pretty sure if he was good enough to even be a 2nd string Qb he would get an opportunity. Rohan got released from New England because as old as Flutie is he is still a better backup than Davey and that Cassel has more potential. It's nothing against Davey who was pretty good at LSU, but Jason White was pretty good at Oklahoma and both are out of the league for a reason.

LSUBayouBengal
11-13-2005, 03:18 AM
Rohan Davey is not on a NFL roster right now for a reason. I'm pretty sure if he was good enough to even be a 2nd string Qb he would get an opportunity. Rohan got released from New England because as old as Flutie is he is still a better backup than Davey and that Cassel has more potential. It's nothing against Davey who was pretty good at LSU, but Jason White was pretty good at Oklahoma and both are out of the league for a reason.

point taken there.

Coral Reefer
11-13-2005, 03:18 AM
yep

nope....

Davey was released on Oct. 12th

Miami traded QB's with San Diego on Oct. 18th.

If Saban wanted ANYTHING to do with Rohan he could have brought him in and kept hold of a sixth round pick.
Obviously he isn't enamored with Rohan, which he should'nt be since one of the worst franchises in the league that has crap on their roster at QB just cut him.

texasPHINSfan
11-13-2005, 03:48 AM

my thoughts exactly.... except, Russell didn't even really have a "good game." his stats were average. If this is a "good game" for him, then i don't want him.

I think you guys get all excited anytime someone has a good game.

temper yourselves guys! There are at least ten QBs that (right now) are better than this guy who WILL be available in this year's draft. Why aim low?

Dolfan2788
11-13-2005, 04:35 AM
I am pretty sure we did invite him for a workout, I remember reading it in the news if i'm not mistaken (Although I may well be). I'm pretty sure he did workout also.

FinNasty
11-13-2005, 05:00 AM

Now I aint on the Russell bandwagon. I dont even think he will or should come out for a coulple of years... he needs more development and has more to learn...

BUT... you dont think he could be atleast a decent QB in the NFL? Based on what? I know you love playin the devils advocate... so why dont you think that he would atleast be a decent QB in the NFL in the future?

(or were you just refering to this year?... making this post irrelevent :lol: )

kastofsna120
11-13-2005, 05:10 AM
Now I aint on the Russell bandwagon. I dont even think he will or should come out for a coulple of years... he needs more development and has more to learn...

BUT... you dont think he could be atleast a decent QB in the NFL? Based on what? I know you love playin the devils advocate... so why dont you think that he would atleast be a decent QB in the NFL in the future?

(or were you just refering to this year?... making this post irrelevent :lol: )
not accurate and makes bad decisions....i could go on, but that seems like enough already

FinNasty
11-13-2005, 05:25 AM
not accurate and makes bad decisions....i could go on, but that seems like enough already

I didnt read this whole thread... nor do I plan on it... So if you have answered a question I ask you, just tell me the post #...

Accuracy and decision making are something that improve with experience... If he were to come out in a senior (2 seasons after this one), why do you think his accuracy and decision making would not have improved? I mean, that is 3 years. He is in his first year starting (I think). Touch and accuracy just come with practice and experience... And decision making DEFINATLY will get better over time. For an inexperienced QB, I have been quite impressed with him. He needs a year or 2 of work, but I feel he has the tools to be successful... you disagree?

Agent51
11-13-2005, 05:41 AM

and unlike Leinart............

kastofsna120
11-13-2005, 05:47 AM
and unlike Leinart............
lmao, don't watch much football i take it?

LSUSAINT
11-13-2005, 07:31 AM
I've been lurking for some time but decided to join to correct some of you guys and to clear some things up.

Jamarcus Russell is a redshirt freshman.

I want to say he's 12-1 as a starter. I'll have to look it up.

He played occasionally last year. He started a couple of games but would be replaced by Marcus Randall. I didn't like Saban's QB carousel. Randall's probably the worst quarterback I've ever seen. :fire:

You guys post stats and make judgement solely on his stats without realizing several things.

He played against the 3rd overall defense, the #1 scoring defense, and the #4 pass defense in Alabama. It's not like he played against an average defense. He had 0 turnovers.
He played @ Alabama.
His WRs still dropped too many balls for my liking.
LSU's playcalling has been conservative lately with questionable play calls. At least 2 draw plays on third downs and 2 QB draws with Russell on third down. We need to be aggresive.

To whoever said he makes bad decisions? Huh? It's Jamarcus Russell. Maybe you're thinking of someone else.

Well since the Florida game, Russell has managed LSU's game very well. 0 turnovers against Auburn and Bama.

He's the second most effiecient passer in the SEC before he entered the Bama game. :shakeno:

I have the URL if you want it but I don't have 5 posts. So I can't post the link. :cry:

He'll still make mistakes from time to time like any QB will but I wouldn't say he makes bad decisions. He still has a long way to go as well.

His accuracy doesn't really worry me it's his consistency. However, I think that'll be corrected with experience. Suprisingly, Russell is more accurate rolling out of the pocket and with play action fakes. Considering his 6-6 250 pound frame it wouldn't make sense but it's true. I'm not saying he's a bad pocket passer but he's better on the run for some reason. I wouldn't call Russell a pin point passer, yet, but he's accurate. Considering before the Bama game he was leading the SEC in completion percentage with 63.81%. :tongue:

Russell has the size and arm NFL scouts drool over. As I mentioned he's 6-6 250 pounds. He has a rocket for an arm. He can throw it at least 60 yards with a flick of the wrist. His arm strentgh will never be questioned.

I don't see Russell coming out this year. He needs more seasoning and needs to work on his consistency. If he does, I think he'll be a third round pick at best just based on his size and arm.

I think Russell can be a first round pick in the 2007 draft if he puts up some eye popping numbers in a couple games. He hasn't exactly lighten it up yet. I don't think he's thrown for more then 2 TDs in a game yet. I'll have to look it up but I'm pretty sure. He also has to finish drives. We've settled for too many FG tries. See Bama game.

Hope I helped out.

EDIT: Oh yea, to whoever said Russell would be a WR in the pros is either 9 years old, has never seen him play, or was just trying to be funny. I hope it was the latter because I sure did laugh.:rofl3:

LarryFinFan
11-13-2005, 08:11 AM
I was waiting for this.....

I can see the rest of the season now, every time a QB has a good game, it'll be a '____ _____ Is The Man' thread....Last week it was Quinn, the week before was Croyle, etc...

finfan54
11-13-2005, 08:45 AM
ok here is a theory....

Well, regardless of getting Jamarcus, I think the guy we do get will be in the second or third round. The guy we get is not going to make a lot of people happy. What people on this board want is Leinert or someone who's name is big, and the only way we get that is to end up like last year. At 7-9, we end up in the middle of the pack.

finfan54
11-13-2005, 08:48 AM
I've been lurking for some time but decided to join to correct some of you guys and to clear some things up.

He played occasionally last year. He started a couple of games but would be replaced by Marcus Randall. I didn't like Saban's QB carousel. Randall's probably the worst quarterback I've ever seen. :fire:

You guys post stats and make judgement solely on his stats without realizing several things.

He played against the 3rd overall defense, the #1 scoring defense, and the #4 pass defense in Alabama. It's not like he played against an average defense. He had 0 turnovers.
He played @ Alabama.
LSU's playcalling has been conservative lately with questionable play calls. At least 2 draw plays on third downs and 2 QB draws with Russell on third down. We need to be aggresive.

To whoever said he makes bad decisions? Huh? It's Jamarcus Russell. Maybe you're thinking of someone else.

Well since the Florida game, Russell has managed LSU's game very well. 0 turnovers against Auburn and Bama.

He's the second most effiecient passer in the SEC before he entered the Bama game. :shakeno:

I have the URL if you want it but I don't have 5 posts. So I can't post the link. :cry:

He'll still make mistakes from time to time like any QB will but I wouldn't say he makes bad decisions. He still has a long way to go as well.

His accuracy doesn't really worry me it's his consistency. However, I think that'll be corrected with experience. Suprisingly, Russell is more accurate rolling out of the pocket and with play action fakes. Considering his 6-6 250 pound frame it wouldn't make sense but it's true. I'm not saying he's a bad pocket passer but he's better on the run for some reason. I wouldn't call Russell a pin point passer, yet, but he's accurate. Considering before the Bama game he was leading the SEC in completion percentage with 63.81%. :tongue:

Russell has the size and arm NFL scouts drool over. As I mentioned he's 6-6 250 pounds. He has a rocket for an arm. He can throw it at least 60 yards with a flick of the wrist. His arm strentgh will never be questioned.

I don't see Russell coming out this year. He needs more seasoning and needs to work on his consistency. If he does, I think he'll be a third round pick at best just based on his size and arm.

I think Russell can be a first round pick in the 2007 draft if he puts up some eye popping numbers in a couple games. He hasn't exactly lighten it up yet. I don't think he's thrown for more then 2 TDs in a game yet. I'll have to look it up but I'm pretty sure. He also has to finish drives. We've settled for too many FG tries. See Bama game.

Hope I helped out.

EDIT: Oh yea, to whoever said Russell would be a WR in the pros is either 9 years old, has never seen him play, or was just trying to be funny. I hope it was the latter because I sure did laugh.:rofl3:

All I know is that the guy was cool and calm and made a huge play to win the ballgame yesterday against a great defense. That makes me look further into this guy.

LSUSAINT
11-13-2005, 05:13 PM
Exactly. He never looked rattled, except maybe during the start of the game. He was poised and I was very proud of his play.

LSUBayouBengal
11-13-2005, 06:34 PM
I am pretty sure we did invite him for a workout, I remember reading it in the news if i'm not mistaken (Although I may well be). I'm pretty sure he did workout also.

You nor I are not mistaken. It was in one of the Miami papers, Nick invited him in for a workout but Ro had a contract awaiting his sig in Az.

LSUBayouBengal
11-13-2005, 06:38 PM
LSUSAINT, you were right on everything regarding Jamarcus with the exception of him being a redshirt sophomore instead of a RS Freshman.

texasPHINSfan
11-13-2005, 06:38 PM

He played @ Alabama.

Hope I helped out.

great post, thanks for registering! :)

my beef is more with the dolphin fans that watch ONE game from a QB and all of a sudden bandwagon on him, than it is with Russell. I will admit that was the first game i have ever watched with him, but i will admit i was not *that* impressed.

i realize he's a redshirt sophomore. i don't expect much from him. but to create a bandwagon on him after that game? i fail to see the reasoning behind that.

ghostface95
11-13-2005, 11:09 PM
thanks to all those fellow posters who have agreed with my reasoning to an extent

I watch College Football religiously so he's not a "fly by night" I've watched many of his games

ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHO THE DOLPHINS SHOULD DRAFT AT QB IN THE 06 DRAFT????

ANYONE OTHER THAN LEINART????

WE'RE NOT GETTING HIM LIVE WITH IT!!!!

MiamiDolphins34
11-13-2005, 11:22 PM
what's a joneal?

:lol:

fish1
11-13-2005, 11:30 PM
looks like the next culpepper

Mr Yu
11-13-2005, 11:31 PM
Nope. Saban had plenty of chances to get Davey if he wanted him.

- Dare you imply that Lemon is a ...

nolefin
11-14-2005, 12:19 AM
ok here is a theory....

funniest thing i have ever read lol, ok boss lol haaaaahaaa

bakedmatt
11-14-2005, 12:51 AM
someone needs to make a photoshop image of all the bandwagons created on finheaven (even duplicates). the number of bandwagons would be hilarious.