PDA

View Full Version : madden roster update

DolphinsD1
11-16-2005, 02:46 AM
has anyone noticed the latest roster update, its messed up worse than the last one..... we dont have ricky willliams, lance shulters, lorenzo diamond kiwauke thomas...... we do have aj feeley as starter, lamar gordon at backup rb, we also have derrius thompson, ed perry, larry chester, ayanbedejo, and chris atkins..... i love madden but wow look at this. its horrible.... and yes you do hvae to use the rosters if you wanna game online.. gus's deep ball is way to inacurate also, i threw 6 deep ones and only 1 stayed in bounds...

ASCII
11-16-2005, 12:48 PM
has anyone noticed the latest roster update, its messed up worse than the last one..... we dont have ricky willliams, lance shulters, lorenzo diamond kiwauke thomas...... we do have aj feeley as starter, lamar gordon at backup rb, we also have derrius thompson, ed perry, larry chester, ayanbedejo, and chris atkins..... i love madden but wow look at this. its horrible.... and yes you do hvae to use the rosters if you wanna game online.. gus's deep ball is way to inacurate also, i threw 6 deep ones and only 1 stayed in bounds...

sounds about right........:lol:

Phinz1972
11-16-2005, 01:28 PM
They fixed it now, there was a virus in the roster update and caused games to disconnect. It's fixed now, oh my, EA actually got off their butts and did something. I am already getting a full refund for madden and signing the ea petittion because they have misadvertised and so many other crappy things they have done...it's nonsense that glitchers ruin games online and then can glitch to unlock their locked account.

TrueDolFan
11-16-2005, 02:04 PM
How can I get a refund? I would LOVE to fling this turd back at EA. I can't WAIT until SEGA Sports can make another football game!

Phinz1972
11-16-2005, 02:19 PM
How can I get a refund? I would LOVE to fling this turd back at EA. I can't WAIT until SEGA Sports can make another football game!

If you still have your reciept from your Madden purchase from store, call EA, give them receipt number and all the info on it, tell them they have mislead and misadvertised their product by having a virus on updates they put online, major glitches in the game online, etc... and they will then transfer you to a claims person and you can discuss getting a refund.

TrueDolFan
11-16-2005, 02:58 PM
Sweet. Thanks for the info, man.

_dan24
11-17-2005, 03:17 PM
Saban fixed yet? :)