PDA

View Full Version : psp-ers... got socom?

arsenal
11-16-2005, 03:13 PM
i just bought me a psp last week, ****s nice... got socom too and the online play is great... just seeing if anyone else here got it?

Predaphin
11-16-2005, 08:02 PM
so do you actually need to plugg it into an internet modem to play online??? or does it work on wireless internet???

Miami 13
11-16-2005, 10:25 PM
The PSP uses wireless Wi-Fi through wireless routers, and I was thinking about getting it but I have never been good at FPS games.
Arsenal How are the controls for it? And I HIGHLY reccomend getting GTA: Liberty City Stories.

arsenal
11-17-2005, 09:39 AM
the controls are actually easier than socom on the ps2 cause its got autolock since you dont have the right analog stick... makes the game as a whole a little easier, but its still a lot of fun... the online stuff is still great and the actual gaming is good, the story is fun and theres also quick play options where you can pick what kinda mission, where to do it, etc so you dont always have to do the storyline missions...

id recommend it, the best part though is the online stuff...

and yeah i want to get LCS, ive been reading reviews for PSP games and everyone says its the best game for PSP hands down