PDA

View Full Version : socom 3 mics will there be a patch?

miamikid92
11-21-2005, 12:19 AM
has anyone heard about a patch that zipper should be making for socom 3's mics? ive heard some people thinking they were making one but no one is really sure..my mic hasnt worked sence day one, feels like im playing offline whats the point of online if you cant talk to your teammates :mad: :confused: :fire: :yell:

edit- it works offline for commands and for my other game (mvp 05)

NuttyFin
11-21-2005, 12:21 AM
has anyone heard about a patch that zipper should be making for socom 3's mics? ive heard some people thinking they were making one but no one is really sure..my mic hasnt worked sence day one, feels like im playing offline whats the point of online if you cant talk to your teammates :mad: :confused: :fire: :yell:

edit- it works offline for commands and for my other game (mvp 05)

Is your mute on?

Just a heads up dont use a gameshark online with socom3. I learned the hard way.

miamikid92
11-21-2005, 12:23 AM
Is your mute on?

Just a heads up dont use a gameshark online with socom3. I learned the hard way.
not sure what gameshark is but no my mute isn't on..theres a blue light wich means its not and you know how you have to hit l2 to talk before the game starts when your in the game room? well my l2 doesnt light up

HugeFinFan
11-21-2005, 11:17 AM
My mic hasn't been working either on Socom 3. Hmm...

FinsNCanes
11-21-2005, 12:37 PM
Join the club. What a waste of 50 dollars.

AquaInferno
11-21-2005, 08:58 PM
I knew Socom 3 was garbage. Too many cheating kiddies ruin it for us casual I don't care if I lose dudes.

Motion
11-22-2005, 09:25 AM
My mic works. This game is not garbage by any means.

AquaInferno
11-22-2005, 10:45 AM
My mic works. This game is not garbage by any means.

If they still allow cheaing devices on with EASE then it's a garbage game. If the game is the same with new maps and it looks like some dudes just changed clothes and it cost you $50, it's garbage.

Motion
11-22-2005, 03:16 PM
If they still allow cheaing devices on with EASE then it's a garbage game. If the game is the same with new maps and it looks like some dudes just changed clothes and it cost you $50, it's garbage.

What "cheating devices" are you talking about?

This one is by no means "the same" as the others.

AquaInferno
11-22-2005, 04:24 PM
What "cheating devices" are you talking about?

This one is by no means "the same" as the others.

Gameshark, Action Replay, Codebreakers (Codebreakers I saw used with ease on Socom II) Gamers know what cheat devices are, no need to be a smart *** :shakeno:

BleedinGreenNC
11-29-2005, 05:35 PM
My mic works. This game is not garbage by any means.I havent had any mic problems either.

BleedinGreenNC
11-29-2005, 05:37 PM
If they still allow cheaing devices on with EASE then it's a garbage game. If the game is the same with new maps and it looks like some dudes just changed clothes and it cost you $50, it's garbage.By no means is Socom 3 garbage, let me guess, your not too good at the game. Have you even played the Socom games? If not, then you don't understand.

FinsNCanes
12-02-2005, 02:50 PM
I'd love to play if my mic would work. I'm so damn lazy and supposedly if you use a router you have to open up ports and **** (mine are all open anyways) and it still doesn't work. Maybe I'll give it a shot again.

Motion
12-02-2005, 03:09 PM
Gameshark, Action Replay, Codebreakers (Codebreakers I saw used with ease on Socom II) Gamers know what cheat devices are, no need to be a smart *** :shakeno:

Who's being the smart @ss??:rolleyes: I've had the game since the day it came out, have had no mic issues, seen no cheaters, and am very happy with it. The fact that you resort to namecalling just cause I asked a simple question says alot about you. All I did was ask which cheat device you were referring too. This game is not garbage.

ch19079
12-02-2005, 06:11 PM
i think socom 3 has kicked a few people off for logging online with a cheat device on.

i LOVED socom 1 and 2. but my main problem with socom 3 is that apparently im to good to play with my clan/friends. i cant get into their rooms. playing with your friends is what makes socom so awsome. whats the point of being in the top 1% if you cant play with anyone in a ranked game??:fire: :fire:

i havent played socom 3 for over 3 weeks now, before i couldnt go 2 days without playing socom 2. :cry:

BleedinGreenNC
12-03-2005, 02:24 PM
If they still allow cheaing devices on with EASE then it's a garbage game. If the game is the same with new maps and it looks like some dudes just changed clothes and it cost you $50, it's garbage.Do you own the game?