PDA

View Full Version : Madden 06 Online Fanchise

AquaInferno
11-21-2005, 08:45 PM
I decided to take people in from this site first (cause I love ya baby!) Really tho, I wanna get an online franchise in Madden goin. Think of it as one of those online leagues except with caps, trades, the good ish. Now I need two "tester buddies" so to speak to help me get this right. I wanna make sure that this is fairly simple and smooth. Now I know a patsie fan I'm letting join, so they're taken (Damn :rolleyes: ) And I got the phins cause I am the Water Hell! Interested in helpin me? Please reply... I'll post the "Ready" thread when I feel we know what to do.

AquaInferno
11-22-2005, 04:26 PM
Anyone? I know the 360 is out and all, but someone other than me must have a PS2 and Madden....

Predaphin
11-22-2005, 07:53 PM
Hey Aqua,

I was starting up a franchise, but due to OT at my work, i don't have the time to run the franchise....But maybe you can take over...here is a link to my thread and maybe these same players will join your franchise....

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=105774

If you want to take over, and maybe you feel that you want to use my Franchise file, let me know....Some of those guys have already completed training camp....

PM me for details...I may have time to join the franchise, but i don;t have the time to run one, at least not right now during the holidays....

AquaInferno
11-22-2005, 07:57 PM
How do you spell the man? P-R-E-D-A-P-H-I-N! Thanks man. PM bein sent.

Predaphin
11-22-2005, 08:57 PM
PM answered, ....best thing to do is buzz me through AIM "Predaphin"...I'd be able to answer some of your questions directly through AIM.
Do you have an AIM name?

AquaInferno
11-22-2005, 10:24 PM
Yea... I don't put it on forums tho but I'll get at you, I use white font with a powder blue background. Look for that to recognize me