PDA

View Full Version : PSP or 360???

outlawd2u
11-23-2005, 07:11 PM
For all of you that have both or may get both, which one should I get??? I already have the 360 reserved and have $250 down on it, but now I don't even know when I'll be able to get it. I've wanted a PSP for a while too now, any suggestions???

Doktor Ivel
11-23-2005, 07:11 PM
a portible playstation or a 360. let me think about it............360!!!!!

nevadadolfan
11-23-2005, 07:15 PM
They are both great, but I would say if you can oly get one, go for the 360, even if you have to wait a little longer. but then again of you have a chance at getting the white psp they just look sweet!!

Miami 13
11-23-2005, 07:17 PM
I would say the PSP and then wait for the PS3 and get that. The PSP is so sick. And you can take it with you where ever you go.

AquaInferno
11-23-2005, 07:37 PM
White PSPs are great. Be warned, they are a Japanese import, they will play US games but NOT US UMDs. So if you want a PSP to play mini movies, buy the American one, unless Japanese movies really are your thing.
If yu value graphics go for a 360 for obvious reasons.
If you likie hackability heh it's a tossup, right now there's 1,000,001 things you can do with a PSP, but I know somone will hack the 360. If money is an object go PSP, if you travel, go PSP.
If you think you're gonna play @ home for the most part get a 360.
If you LOVE the Metal Gear series like yours truely get a PSP, say no thanks to the 360 and pick up a PS3.

nevadadolfan
11-23-2005, 09:18 PM
AquaInferno, Thanks for the info on the White PSP, I didnt know that. Not that I am going to buy one, but good to know. Why you gotta dis the 360 in all your post though? Im a Xbox fan for life and have/would never buy anything Sony. But to each his own, I guess!!!

A Wing Pilot
11-23-2005, 10:20 PM
I love my psp I have software version 1.5 and can play copied games and all sorts of stuff. I also own the 360 and will buy the ps3, better games and less issues on the 360 so far believe it or not. lots of issues with the psp (could be fixed with patches but refuse to lose my hacks)

AquaInferno
11-24-2005, 12:07 AM
AquaInferno, Thanks for the info on the White PSP, I didnt know that. Not that I am going to buy one, but good to know. Why you gotta dis the 360 in all your post though? Im a Xbox fan for life and have/would never buy anything Sony. But to each his own, I guess!!!

Not dissin, stating a fact. Hideo Kojima said himself, no Metal Gear Solid 4 for the 360. He doesn't think it suits the XBox gamer, notice Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater never got put on the Xbox.

I love the Metal Gear series so much I have to get a PS3 for that reason alone.

nevadadolfan
11-24-2005, 01:16 PM
heres a passage from an article about metal gear for you.

The man behind Metal Gear Solid, Hideo Kojima speaks his mind on Xbox 360. Well known for his solid support of Sony and their PlayStation console makes it clear the PlayStation 3 *isn't* more powerful then the Xbox 360.

Those who saw the Metal Gear Solid 4 videos, which were impressive immediately leaped up in Sony's defence claiming it looked better then any Xbox 360 title and that the PlayStation 3 was more powerful - (I'm assuming they haven't seen Gears of War). Well Kojima says otherwise and that the Xbox 360 can easily handle any PS3 game.

This is yet another blow against Sony, one of their most prized developers saying their console is no more powerful then the Xbox 360, which can run anything the PS3 can run. Add that into the things Microsoft have which Sony can't match, services - like Xbox Live and all the cool stuff that goes with that such as score tracking in every game etc then we come to software support, a good solid launch despite a very hectic last few months with far more games in development then the PS3.