PDA

View Full Version : xbox 360's on ebay

nevadadolfan
11-23-2005, 07:12 PM
Can you believe some of the prices people are trying to sell the 360 on ebay for. They are having the prices start at $900 and some are even at $1500!!! I'm just glad people arent buying them for that much. They have been just ending with no bids. I am a huge xbox fan but i will never pay that much, even if Im stuck in Alaska with no way out!!

Doktor Ivel
11-23-2005, 07:13 PM
people are just buying the boxes for over the price of the system

outlawd2u
11-24-2005, 11:18 PM
Can you believe some of the prices people are trying to sell the 360 on ebay for. They are having the prices start at $900 and some are even at $1500!!! I'm just glad people arent buying them for that much. They have been just ending with no bids. I am a huge xbox fan but i will never pay that much, even if Im stuck in Alaska with no way out!!

Actually people ARE buying them, which is the sad part, but Hey, It don't bother me none seeing as how I got one, and fully intend to sell it when it gets closer to Christmas

Taco Bob
11-24-2005, 11:51 PM
Actually people ARE buying them, which is the sad part, but Hey, It don't bother me none seeing as how I got one, and fully intend to sell it when it gets closer to Christmas

Ditto