PDA

View Full Version : Passing in Madden

Nappy Roots
11-23-2005, 11:56 PM
i hate this game man

when i play on all-madden, ever pass is pretty much knocked down. every muther****er out there is a shutdown cover player.

I can never complete 60% of my pass. its some bull****. and when i make a good enough throw with the dude draped all over my guy, my guy drops it.

i hate this ****.

anyways, wanted to vent.

anyone else have this same problem?

my completion % is always like 40-50%

Nappy Roots
11-23-2005, 11:59 PM
Currently im a ridiculous 8-25 (32%) 90 yards 0 TD 1 INT. . . . .rating of 27.1

AquaInferno
11-24-2005, 12:04 AM
Dude they **** you over in All Madden... I call it the ****ing me over ratio, it goes up by a lot in all madden. Like they get lucky, or your guys blow coverage and they get a deep passing touchdown, or guys break insane tackles for them. I also think All Madden the cpu knows what play you pick... So it's only natural you get ****ed in it.

Nappy Roots
11-24-2005, 12:14 AM
so what do you do man? i win to easily on All-Pro

AquaInferno
11-24-2005, 12:24 AM
I play online, real human opponents, I LOVE Madden online. In fact XBox Live is nice for madden, but I suck on them controllers, so I went back to PS2. But if you got a broadband connection online is mad fun man.

You can play on dial up but it would suck.

Nappy Roots
11-24-2005, 12:26 AM
I play online, real human opponents, I LOVE Madden online. In fact XBox Live is nice for madden, but I suck on them controllers, so I went back to PS2. But if you got a broadband connection online is mad fun man.

You can play on dial up but it would suck.

truth. i used to play online. an now all the sudden my online stopped working. after buying all knew ****, spending hours on the phone, ive given up till i move

AquaInferno
11-24-2005, 12:38 AM
What's wrong with it, maybe I can help.

GridIronKing34
11-24-2005, 01:37 AM
All Madden isn't really hard. It's just some bogus big plays the opponent pulls off. Like the passing game when your going after a deep ball, and you go up to deflect it. And somehow you don't and then hey, 50 yard TD. Or the breaking tackles deal, man that is the ONE thing that gets me very mad sometimes, but it seems I can never pull off more than a 20 yard run but they pull off 80 yard runs every now and then like it's nothing. And whenever they pick it off, they go for a TD. I had a frickin' LINEMAN pick me off because I got hit when I threw... and he RAN it all the way back. And I lost because of that play in OT. Damnit. Errr it takes getting use to man, and believe me, I wanna break my controller sometiems it pisses me off so much.