PDA

View Full Version : For mor911

Agent51
11-25-2005, 06:19 PM
Hey man, saw you are anxiously awaiting Elder Scrolls: Oblivion for the 360. The game looks freakin AWESOME. I'm not eve a fan of that genre but I will get it when I get my 360, I have the Elder Scrolls Morrowind series for XBox, it's such a cool game. Anyway, I'm not sure if you've seen it yet but there is an updated writeup about the game on IGN with some new videos and a trailer. If you haven't seen it yet here it is:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/668/668503p1.html

If you have, just ignore the link, lol.

mor911
11-27-2005, 10:41 PM
The Mor's internet has been down for days... Sorry for the late reply.

I LOVE Morrowind. One of the greatest RPG of all times IMO. Thanks for the link. Oblivion is the only reason (so far) that The Mor would buy a 360 for. :D

darkmistress
11-27-2005, 10:50 PM
The Mor's internet has been down for days... Sorry for the late reply.

I LOVE Morrowind. One of the greatest RPG of all times IMO. Thanks for the link. Oblivion is the only reason (so far) that The Mor would buy a 360 for. :D

please tell me you've played Neverwinter... 'cause that's the best RPG ever... :tongue: lol

mor911
11-27-2005, 11:17 PM
please tell me you've played Neverwinter... 'cause that's the best RPG ever... :tongue: lol
Although The Mor has much love for the DM, he can't imagine why she'd say something so crazy. The Mor has infact played NWN, and the expansion... But Neverwinter Nights is hardly as entertaining, deep, or anywhere as good as Morrowind. IMO ofcourse... Oh DM... What will we do with you? :shakeno:

:mor911: :D

darkmistress
11-28-2005, 02:29 AM
Although The Mor has much love for the DM, he can't imagine why she'd say something so crazy. The Mor has infact played NWN, and the expansion... But Neverwinter Nights is hardly as entertaining, deep, or anywhere as good as Morrowind. IMO ofcourse... Oh DM... What will we do with you? :shakeno:

:mor911: :D

:lol: lol... Morrowind, though good I find too long... I started playing it several times and stopped simply because I couldn't be bothered... now NWN has given me many many hours of entertainment and is plenty "deep" enough for me... and playing network is such a blast... ;) Also got to love making up your own adventures...But I don't have a PC anymore so I can't play it :(...

Astro_Fiend
11-28-2005, 10:02 AM
i have just been getting back into my Neverwinter again the past week, and am loving it. playing on a persistent world server is the most fun to me. i play on the isle of ithacus ip: ithacus.no-ip.info

i haven't played morrowind though.