PDA

View Full Version : quick question

Phin-o-rama
11-28-2005, 01:59 PM
im going to the buffalo/miami game this sunday and i was curious about bringing a camera.

i remember reading that dolphins stadium had increased its security and im curious if i can bring a digital camera inside its bag inside the stadium?

ive been in the past to games and taken binoc's so i doubt that will be a problem.

i got good seats so i am expecting to have some nice photo opportunites and don't want some security guard snaking my camera. :eek:

so whats the word?

mor911
11-28-2005, 02:09 PM
Shouldn't be a problem bringing your camera. Muck had one at the Carolina game. The Mor will be there also. :D

Timmy54
11-28-2005, 06:32 PM
never had a problem bringing in a camera to any game, college or pro!

WeVie
11-28-2005, 11:12 PM
I took lots of pics at the Browns game

FLOUNDER
11-28-2005, 11:29 PM
Your from tazewell va man?

Im from bluefield west virginia

Small world after all..haha

d-day
11-29-2005, 12:05 AM
d-day will be there as well, with his camera per usual :eyebrow:

ASCII
11-29-2005, 09:57 AM
d-day will be there as well, with his camera per usual :eyebrow:

:hmmm: .........wonder if d-day takes the camera for the game, or to start his forum called "D-Days GameDay Ladies Lounge"........:lol:

Phin-o-rama
11-29-2005, 02:43 PM
a little bird once told me that it was possible to achieve shade if you sat in the lower section behind dolphins bench.....is this true?

if so ill be cool in the shade :O actually this cold front moving in might make it cold sunday not sure

mor911
11-29-2005, 03:34 PM
PS - The Mor will be there... Care to par-tay?

Phin-o-rama
11-29-2005, 04:34 PM
mor lemme ask u ...how early can i get to the stadium without looking ******ed..

like i wanna get there and get in my seat as soon as they will allow it...i want to take pics of the players warming up and all that crap....i wanna see the players run outta the hallway

ive been to about 6 games in me life and this is the only one i can go to this year so i want to soak up everything i can.

game starts at 1pm...what time can i get in my seat? when do warmups start? what time do they let cars start parking?

mor911
11-29-2005, 04:44 PM
mor lemme ask u ...how early can i get to the stadium without looking ******ed..

like i wanna get there and get in my seat as soon as they will allow it...i want to take pics of the players warming up and all that crap....i wanna see the players run outta the hallway

ive been to about 6 games in me life and this is the only one i can go to this year so i want to soak up everything i can.

game starts at 1pm...what time can i get in my seat? when do warmups start? what time do they let cars start parking?
You can get there pretty freaking early. The earliest The Mor's ever been there is around 10, and that seemed fine. Plenty of time to drink, eat, and fondle stupid women.

Phin-o-rama
11-29-2005, 04:47 PM
when do they usually let people go to their seats? is it always prior to the warmups?

1pm game, what time can i sit in my seat?

WeVie
11-29-2005, 09:32 PM
Your from tazewell va man?

Im from bluefield west virginia

Small world after all..haha

Yep! I sure am. Cool huh?

wpgfishfan
11-29-2005, 09:38 PM
when do they usually let people go to their seats? is it always prior to the warmups?

1pm game, what time can i sit in my seat?

I went 2 years ago and you could get to your seats 2 hours before game time