PDA

View Full Version : Fatal Kiss



BAMAPHIN 22
11-29-2005, 12:18 AM
A 15-year-old girl with a peanut allergy died after kissing her boyfriend, who had just eaten a peanut butter snack, hospital officials said Monday.

Christina Desforges died in a Quebec hospital Wednesday after doctors were unable to treat her allergic reaction to the kiss the previous weekend.

Desforges, who lived in Saguenay, about 155 miles north of Quebec City, was almost immediately given a shot of adrenaline, a standard tool for treating the anaphylactic shock brought on by a peanut allergy, officials said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10243950/

RWhitney014
11-29-2005, 12:19 AM
That's just weird...and sad...but weird.

Roman529
11-29-2005, 01:38 AM
I know some kids who have this allergy to any nuts and they have to carry syringes with adrenalin and other stuff in case they go into shock...they can't even smell peanuts or it could kill them....that would suck.

d-day
11-29-2005, 01:40 AM
grilled peanut butter sammiches... :drool: