PDA

View Full Version : Can you say "HERO"?

Pagan
11-29-2005, 03:05 PM
I sure can....amazing.

Brooklyn Cop Chases Suspect with Bullet in His Heart (http://nydailynews.com/front/story/369966p-314721c.html)

Nappy Roots
11-29-2005, 03:09 PM
damn thats a shame.

ASCII
11-29-2005, 03:12 PM
Great story pagan. Sucks it's so close to the holidays. I agree though, definetly is a Hero!

GreenMonster
11-29-2005, 03:41 PM
Sad story.. I have a tough choice between letting a suspect like that go and to make an effort to pick him up at a different time. I hate to see another cop with a family die in the line of duty chasing a red light runner. I know say, get there information, issue a warrant for their arrest, and have SWAT serve the warrant nightly at any known location this person is known to stay. A Cop was shot in Cobb County GA, last night serving a warrant for shoplifting. What is the world coming too..

Miamian
11-29-2005, 04:19 PM
I hope that Officer Stewart's family takes solace that that thug is going to jail for the rest of his life and will never kill anyone again.

RIP Dillon Stewart.

Buddwalk
11-29-2005, 04:24 PM
Showed the article to my dad and he said sucks that it happened in ny the slowest court system...My dad lives in virginia the fastest ;) But that guy is definitely a hero

WharfRat
11-29-2005, 04:41 PM
Doesn't surprise me to see it was NYPD, those men and women are consistantly proving themselves to be heros. Being a cop in NYC is a very daunting task, they're underpaid and under-appreciated IMO.

RIP Officer Stewart.

Pagan
11-29-2005, 04:52 PM
Showed the article to my dad and he said sucks that it happened in ny the slowest court system...My dad lives in virginia the fastest ;) But that guy is definitely a hero
Of course it is Bro....take how many people are in NY and how many are in Virginia. Not hard to figure out.

Doesn't surprise me to see it was NYPD, those men and women are consistantly proving themselves to be heros. Being a cop in NYC is a very daunting task, they're underpaid and under-appreciated IMO.
Couldn't agree with you more....

FinsAreLife
11-29-2005, 05:33 PM

RIP Officer Stewart.

couldnt agree more wharf...

FinsAreLife
11-29-2005, 05:34 PM

ha i didnt see you post that, o well its true though, those guys are often putting their lifes on the line...

Legendary
11-29-2005, 05:39 PM
Of course it is Bro....take how many people are in NY and how many are in Virginia. Not hard to figure out.

yeah but NY isnt the biggest state. You would think that California would have the slowest court system.

WharfRat
11-29-2005, 05:52 PM
yeah but NY isnt the biggest state. You would think that California would have the slowest court system.

Well.. it's probably not going to be tried in the state court... I'm sure NYC court will run with this one...
NYC has over 8 million people living in it...whereas LA has a "mere" 3.5 million living there.. Think about it... NYC alone has a population greater than that of the ENTIRE state of Va. (approx 7.5 Million).

Pagan
11-29-2005, 05:58 PM
Well.. it's probably not going to be tried in the state court... I'm sure NYC court will run with this one...
NYC has over 8 million people living in it...whereas LA has a "mere" 3.5 million living there.. Think about it... NYC alone has a population greater than that of the ENTIRE state of Va. (approx 7.5 Million).
Exactly...NYC has an area of 309 square miles and the population is 8,168,388.

Do the math, that's 26,435 people per square mile.

Yikes...so glad I moved upstate!

NaboCane
11-29-2005, 06:24 PM
I hope that piece of crap gets the needle.

ASCII
11-30-2005, 12:37 PM
bump

dolphan117
11-30-2005, 06:04 PM
I hope that piece of crap gets the needle.

If you dont deserve it for shooting a cop than I dont know what its for.