PDA

View Full Version : Prison Break: Season Finale -- What a Rip off! *SPOILERS*

mor911
11-30-2005, 05:37 PM
Sorry The Mor is late with this... Damn show aired on Monday night. Been so pissed about it, I been hoping someone else would create a thread.

Anyways, Prison Break is a new show that airs on FOX (should have known it was gonna be bull if FOX aired it) on Monday nights at 9pm. The show is awesome IMO. It's a cool mix of 24 and Oz. This is a very good thing. Until this episode, The Mor had no complaints about the show. It's about a guy named Michael Schofield that intentionally was arrested to try and break his brother (falsly on death row) out of prison... Michael is one of the engineers that helped design the prison and has insider info.

Without getting too crazy into it, there's been ups, downs, and lots of backstabs and plot twists. This past Monday was the season finale... and guess what.

THE DAMN SHOW ISN'T OVER! They ended the season just like any other show. Still haven't escaped.. Still don't know who the big bad guy is... Still don't know how the hell they're gonna make it... And it ended... Then stupid FOX says, "Stay tuned to see scenes of up coming episodes of Prison Break." They go on to show about 8 great looking scenes... then drop the idiot bomb on us... "COMING IN MARCH"

OMFG!!! I HATE YOU FOX! :fire:

http://www.tv.com/tracking/viewer.html&ref_id=31635&tid=79903&ref_type=101

byroan
11-30-2005, 05:45 PM
Fox shows House so they're still great. :D

dolphan117
11-30-2005, 05:53 PM
By far my favorite show on tv. You had to know they would leave you hanging though, they always do.

Buddwalk
11-30-2005, 05:55 PM
Honestly i dont watch television :evil:

ch19079
11-30-2005, 06:00 PM
:rofl3:
the show is called prison break, if they break out, the show is over. they will try to drag it out for several seasons.

atleast you only have to wait untill march.

im a big fan of ROME on HBO. and the season ended, and they say season 2 wont start untill 2007. :cry:

dolphan117
11-30-2005, 06:15 PM
the show is called prison break, if they break out, the show is over. they will try to drag it out for several seasons.

im a big fan of ROME on HBO. and the season ended, and they say season 2 wont start untill 2007. :cry:

Or the brother who is on death row could break out and the other brother have to be left behind. That redneck has to be the best bad guy on tv as well.

mor911
11-30-2005, 06:15 PM
Fox shows House so they're still great. :D
Indeed! :D

Motion
11-30-2005, 06:16 PM
They've been saying for weeks it would be taking a winter break. That wasn't new news, originally it wasn't gonna be back til May, you should be thankful for March. And yeah you do know who the main bad guy is, the vice president. The whole thing is a big conspiracy.

Motion
11-30-2005, 06:17 PM
Or the brother who is on death row could break out and the other brother have to be left behind. That redneck has to be the best bad guy on tv as well.

Nah their gonna clear him at the last second and the rest of them will have to figure out another way to break out.

wpgfishfan
11-30-2005, 06:18 PM
How about the Sopranos break every year or 2 after only 10-13 episodes?

How about seeing Saban turning this team around a little too late and waiting until September

We all need to be patient

mor911
11-30-2005, 06:20 PM
They've been saying for weeks it would be taking a winter break. That wasn't new news.And yeah you do know who the main bad guy is, the vice president.
They have? The Mor doesn't watch enough TV to hear about stuff like that... :( I just use my DVR to record the shows I like, and watch them when I'm ready. Mor's fault I guess... I was shocked.

But HBO is known for putting 1-2 years between seasons.. Hell, I'm still waiting for the next outing of the Sopranos. I'm not pissed that the next season continues in March... I'm pissed that there's NO CLOSURE what so ever... What kind of crap is that??

But, according to Speedrush99, it's been announced... SO it's Mor's fault for not being up on his TV news. :cry:

Motion
11-30-2005, 06:23 PM
They have? The Mor doesn't watch enough TV to hear about stuff like that... :( I just use my DVR to record the shows I like, and watch them when I'm ready. Mor's fault I guess... I was shocked.

But HBO is known for putting 1-2 years between seasons.. Hell, I'm still waiting for the next outing of the Sopranos. I'm not pissed that the next season continues in March... I'm pissed that there's NO CLOSURE what so ever... What kind of crap is that??

But, according to Speedrush99, it's been announced... SO it's Mor's fault for not being up on his TV news. :cry:

Its cool, I guess they didn't really announce it on TV that long ago. I heard it on the radio. Originally it was supposed to end this fall but it was doing so well they extended it to a second season.

Rocky Raccoon
11-30-2005, 08:09 PM
Fox also has "24"... the greatest show EVER created, so they're still ok.

mor911
11-30-2005, 08:19 PM
Fox also has "24"... the greatest show EVER created, so they're still ok.
Prior to season 4 The Mor would have agreed with you... In season 4, it was just a little too far fetched to keep The Mor happy. When you have to throw a bullsh*t flag 2-3 times per episode, something's wrong.

Rocky Raccoon
11-30-2005, 08:50 PM
Prior to season 4 The Mor would have agreed with you... In season 4, it was just a little too far fetched to keep The Mor happy. When you have to throw a bullsh*t flag 2-3 times per episode, something's wrong.

yea but I'm still excited for the 5th season.

mor911
11-30-2005, 09:11 PM
yea but I'm still excited for the 5th season.
Oh most definitely :D

backpacker
11-30-2005, 10:10 PM
When you have to throw a bullsh*t flag 2-3 times per episode, something's wrong.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2005/12/bsflag4co-1.gif

:lol:

Martel
11-30-2005, 10:18 PM
Well now you have something to look forward. Gotta look at the bright side, The Mor.

Migs182005
12-01-2005, 12:03 AM
Fox is damn good. 24, House, Prison Break, Family Guy, American Dad, and since Fox and FX are related.... Nip/Tuck. Damn, what more could you want?

mor911
12-01-2005, 12:18 AM
Fox is damn good. 24, House, Prison Break, Family Guy, American Dad, and since Fox and FX are related.... Nip/Tuck. Damn, what more could you want?
Nip/Tuck is FX!!! HA!

Unless FOX owns FX... Then Ha me...

Rocky Raccoon
12-01-2005, 12:31 AM
Nip/Tuck is FX!!! HA!

Unless FOX owns FX... Then Ha me...

I think Fox does own FX, but I'm not 100% sure