PDA

View Full Version : Sorry For Another Life Thread But....

Prime
11-30-2005, 08:07 PM
I am tried of the people at my chruch. Everytime when I come home from there, I'm always furious or upset because I don't feel like I belong there. They don't talk to me much and the thing that gets me the most, is that I have been really invloved with my chruch, but nothing comes out of my social life. Even the people there don't talk to my family that much. Once again, I'm sorry with yet another thread like this, but I can't take the pain any longer.

HansMojo
11-30-2005, 09:00 PM
I am tried of the people at my chruch. Everytime when I come home from there, I'm always furious or upset because I don't feel like I belong there. They don't talk to me much and the thing that gets me the most, is that I have been really invloved with my chruch, but nothing comes out of my social life. Even the people there don't talk to my family that much. Once again, I'm sorry with yet another thread like this, but I can't take the pain any longer. Have you talked to your family about this? If not, my advice is that you let them know how you feel. If they feel the same way maybe you guys could find a church that is a better fit for you. My feelings are that if you come home from church angry every week then something needs to change...and fast. Sometimes a change of scenery can make a huge difference. Church should be a blessing and not a burden for you. I visit a lot of churches and they all have their own personalities. Some I feel very comfortable in and really enjoy while others I can't wait to get out of.

Do you also have a problem with the message or is it just the people? Feel free to PM me if you want to chat off board. I'm heading to a meeting in a few minutes but will be back in a few hours. Peace.

Timmy54
11-30-2005, 09:15 PM
I am a non-practicing catholic so take this for what it is worth!! I have found that alot of church going people are the largest hippocrites and sinners there are (at least a select few who make the majority follow them). Some in this group mentality look down upon people when things go wrong, are quick to judge, and usually have more skeletons in their closet than you do. I went to a baptist college, and learned that more wars were started over religion than any other reason combined. I do not attend mass or any other service any more, but i still think of myself as a spiritual person!!! I have the belief of living right, doing to one as you would want done to you, and do what you belief is right. Sometimes you have to make hard desisions in life and if the people in church are making your time there bad, either pick a new one or find a new way to worship!

FinsAreLife
11-30-2005, 09:38 PM
well i dont think i would be much of a help even though i would really like to be, i mean im 2 years younger then you and i go through similar things, and i dont normally like referring to my parents about it, but i would say listen to what some of these older guys have to say, theyve gone through similar situations at our ages........but personally i think this is a thing that you should just bring up to your parents when you feel you can, especially if this is bothering you this much

Martel
11-30-2005, 09:53 PM
You are a sensative little fella. Thats good. I like that.

dolphan117
11-30-2005, 10:00 PM
Can you drive yet Ace? My advice would be to check out some other churches. If you are coming home from church angry I agree with HansMojo that somthing needs to change. If you stay in a church that you dont like I imagin you will get bitter pretty quick. One thing I would try to remeber is that God dosnt = Church. In other words the attitudes or lack of impute you are geting at church dosnt mean that God thinks of you that way or dosnt pay attention to your life. My advice would be to feel out some friends to see if there is another church where the youth pastors show more intrest in the life of the teens.
P.S. You dont have to apologise for the nature of the thread, I just hope we can help in some small way.

GRAPEAPE
11-30-2005, 10:27 PM
You sound down Ace that sucks. I was excommunicated from the church my family went to when I got a tatoo in highschool, so forgive my view it may be a little skewed. Since that time I have attended different Churches trying to find a good fit for ME. I agree with HansMojo maybe a change of scenery is what you could use. Talk to your family and express how you feel about the situation. Maybe they are having the same issues as you. If you can come up with a solution as a family it would be good for everyone. In my experience all churches teach the same message in the end, but have different ways of getting there. Look around for a community youth group that is religion based but not neccesarrily affiliated with one church. Cheer up Bud there are a ton of solutions. PM me if you got any Q's for me you may not want everyone to see. Actually most of those who are responding to this thread are i'm sure more than willing to help you out.

Dolfan984
11-30-2005, 10:27 PM

:confused:

Prime
11-30-2005, 10:28 PM
I don't really care that much about driving, but once I have a GF and money, then I'm sure I will change my mind. I really don't know if I need a GF right now because that would had more stress to me. I'm thinking about talking to some of the chruch members and my fellow Sunday school class, but I'm not too sure it will help.

Quelonio
11-30-2005, 10:52 PM
Life threads are the bomb... I am not a church goer, but I do think that if you really are a church goer, then you can either talk to your family and see if everyone is ready to make the move... or make it a family ocation, one in which you are with them and i guess god.

HansMojo
11-30-2005, 11:04 PM
I don't really care that much about driving, but once I have a GF and money, then I'm sure I will change my mind. I really don't know if I need a GF right now because that would had more stress to me. I'm thinking about talking to some of the chruch members and my fellow Sunday school class, but I'm not too sure it will help.
That is actually a GREAT idea. There are probably many people in your church that would love to help make your spiritual walk a joy for you. There are probably also some that couldn't care less about your happiness and are only worried about themselves. My advice is that when you talk to them, do your best to not take an aggressive stance or you might just back them into a corner. Even your pastor is of course just another emotional human being and people are less likely to hear you out or want to help you if they feel like they are being attacked...even though you might have a legitimate reason to go on the offensive. If you can talk to them in a loving and humble way you will probably go along way towards solving your difficult situation. If not, then I'd let your parents know how you are feeling...but that is assuming you have a healthy relationship with them. Good luck and God Bless and let us know how it goes. And again, you are always welcome to PM me or the other posters that offered. Peace. :)

Clark Kent
11-30-2005, 11:10 PM
I am tried of the people at my chruch. Everytime when I come home from there, I'm always furious or upset because I don't feel like I belong there. They don't talk to me much and the thing that gets me the most, is that I have been really invloved with my chruch, but nothing comes out of my social life. Even the people there don't talk to my family that much. Once again, I'm sorry with yet another thread like this, but I can't take the pain any longer.

No offense, but...

MOD EDIT/WARNING: Offense taken, thank you very much! IF you have nothing postitive to add (in other words real encouragement) then Please, by all means, add nothing! I won't warn you again, next time you'll get time off. WB3

Prime
11-30-2005, 11:17 PM
No offense, but...

In my eyes, they are real problems. I'm just trying to get some help because I sure do need some. I don't know how many times that I've lost confidence in myself. At times I seem like a lost person in a lost world and I pray and pray to God to help me out with my problems that I have. Little things can turn into big things as time goes on.

Pagan
11-30-2005, 11:20 PM
Oh man....you don't want my opinion on this one. :lol:

HansMojo
11-30-2005, 11:24 PM
No offense, but...
Man, how dare you say something like that to someone that is asking for help. I don't care how anti-religion or anti-Christian you are, you have no right to do something like that. :fire:

d-day
11-30-2005, 11:27 PM

i do... do tell ;)

HansMojo
11-30-2005, 11:29 PM
In my eyes, they are real problems. I'm just trying to get some help because I sure do need some. I don't know how many times that I've lost confidence in myself. At times I seem like a lost person in a lost world and I pray and pray to God to help me out with my problems that I have. Little things can turn into big things as time goes on.
Ace, you are completely justified to feel the way you do. Don't let people like hostile convince you otherwise. Don't lose confidence in yourself. You were right to bring this up and I will be praying for you as well as probably many others that read your posts. You are right that little things can definitely turn into big things if you don't take care of them as soon as possible.

RWhitney014
11-30-2005, 11:35 PM
Then stop going there, Ace. You either have to confront your problems or move on from them. And you shouldn't feel bad about posting your feelings if it makes you feel better. No one has to click on any link.

Gonzo
11-30-2005, 11:40 PM

Why not? :confused:

/sarcasm

darkmistress
11-30-2005, 11:42 PM

To me it sounds like you're lacking in self-confidence. It's not unusual most people if not everybody goes through it at some stage. You have to ask yourself what's the worst thing that can happen if I walk up to that person and say "Hi, how's things?" instead of waiting for them to do it to you. Make them feel important and they'll do the same to you. Ask them about their day, their life and they'll answer... they'll do the same back to you and things will get so much better.

I know you can do that, you're perfectly capable of expressing yourself on FH, go out and do it in the real world Hang in there, and you'll see things will be fine, I guarantee. ;)

dolphan117
12-01-2005, 12:35 AM
No offense, but...

If I respond to this I will get banned. If I was a mod you would be.

Buddwalk
12-01-2005, 01:53 AM

Damn bro....im sorry for your constant pain. My pain comes from my past and sh!t thats happened in my life constantly over and over again...but i try and keep it bottled in as best as i can. I dont know what to say dude, I have recently discovered god into my life these past couple years but still in doing so i havnt gone to church more then 5 times. You dont have to go to church man, I leave my sundays open for football. Anyway man if you need anyone ever to talk to privately pm me man and i'll be there for ya bro. Like i've said time and time again you have changed more then any member on the boards and it was definitely a change for the good. Im sorry again for all thats happened with you...but dude life will go on and it will get better. Like I said just try and pick up an instrument its done wonders for me :D

Predaphin
12-01-2005, 01:30 PM

You're not the only one....My best freind went through the same thing...heck they began to accuse him of partying...

Eventually, he stopped going, but he never blamed the church....it's the people that attend that make it a bad place sometimes....

cnc66
12-01-2005, 01:47 PM
i do... do tell ;)

hmmm, I heard the Cisco Kid when I read that

dolphan117
12-01-2005, 01:50 PM
You're not the only one....My best freind went through the same thing...heck they began to accuse him of partying...

Eventually, he stopped going, but he never blamed the church....it's the people that attend that make it a bad place sometimes....

Yup.

SCall13
12-01-2005, 02:23 PM
Churches nowadays (the vast majority of them) are about that big DOLLAR, about making their Church bigger (with members which equals more money - which again equals a bigger church). Churches these days are full of hypocrites, from the congregation all the way up to the pastor. People talk one way at church, then live a complete different way out of church. They forget church isn't about money or social standing or anything else - it's supposed to be about Christ and bringing the congregation to God.
My advice, if you're really unhappy, is to pray about it and ask God to lead you to a chruch where the people are genuine and will accept you regardless of how much money you have, how you dress, or how much money you can give their church.

Phin-o-rama
12-01-2005, 02:30 PM

catholic priest?

:confused: :confused:

dolphan117
12-01-2005, 04:19 PM
catholic priest?

:confused: :confused:

:eek: RUN, RUN AWAY, DONT LOOK BACK :eek:

JK. ;)

CalDolFan10x14
12-01-2005, 04:44 PM
:eek: RUN, RUN AWAY, DONT LOOK BACK :eek:

JK. ;)

:rofl3: :roflmao:

Jt0323
12-01-2005, 05:44 PM
i agree with Dm u need more self-confidence, good luck man

wpgfishfan
12-01-2005, 08:47 PM
Ace you need to chill. If it is a goal to be a Mod you need to let this stuff role off your back.

Prime
12-01-2005, 09:08 PM
Today has been one of those days for me. I couldn't help thinking about how I get treated at chruch. I couldn't listen in class well and I couldn't focus my mind on anything else. One of my friends acted like a prick today, which made me even more angry. It seems like it's getting worse and worse, but my question is why do I have to go through this pain and why can't I express myself to other people? I don't understand myself at all. I think I need to do what Ricky did and take a trip to see who I really am.

Wildbill3
12-01-2005, 09:12 PM
i agree with Dm u need more self-confidence, good luck manyou can't fake confidence, either you have it or you don't. Confidence also comes with having respect for yourself, and being comfortable with who you are and where you're at in life.

darkmistress
12-01-2005, 09:31 PM
you can't fake confidence, either you have it or you don't. Confidence also comes with having respect for yourself, and being comfortable with who you are and where you're at in life.

I agree you can't fake confidence because if you could you would have it. I can't speak for Jt but "having respect for yourself" is what I meant by self-confidence. If you lack in self-confidence you will exude a negativity that turns people away. Very few will put their arm around you and ask what the matter is, most will just think you're weird and stay away and maybe even think you don't like them. Very few people care about anyone else but themselves.

I don't agree that you either have confidence or you don't, it is possible to gain confidence not necessarily to the extent where you thrive on death defying experiences, but simple social confidence and gaining other peoples interest and friendship is not impossible. (I'm speaking from my own experience, I know it's not the same for everyone)

Ace, the fact that you're able to communicate these things on the board means (at least to me) that things are not as bad as your mind is making them out to be. try the things I suggested earlier at least then if the people still turn their backs to you you'll know for sure they're not worth wasting your time over. ;)

Buddwalk
12-03-2005, 10:24 PM
Today has been one of those days for me. I couldn't help thinking about how I get treated at chruch. I couldn't listen in class well and I couldn't focus my mind on anything else. One of my friends acted like a prick today, which made me even more angry. It seems like it's getting worse and worse, but my question is why do I have to go through this pain and why can't I express myself to other people? I don't understand myself at all. I think I need to do what Ricky did and take a trip to see who I really am.

Didnt see this post. Well man just living life is a stessful thing...your not the only one who faces constant stress and confusion in life...we all do. Dont worry my friend i dont understand half the things that are going on but take some advice dday gave me...no matter whats going on whether it be good or bad just try and put a smile on your face and be positive towards things. Dont let people ruin your day just cause they ignore you or stuff like that. Think of a good moment in your life and you'll be happy...be positive my friend ;)

FIN-IN-RI
12-03-2005, 10:29 PM
I agree you can't fake confidence because if you could you would have it. I can't speak for Jt but "having respect for yourself" is what I meant by self-confidence. If you lack in self-confidence you will exude a negativity that turns people away. Very few will put their arm around you and ask what the matter is, most will just think you're weird and stay away and maybe even think you don't like them. Very few people care about anyone else but themselves.

I don't agree that you either have confidence or you don't, it is possible to gain confidence not necessarily to the extent where you thrive on death defying experiences, but simple social confidence and gaining other peoples interest and friendship is not impossible. (I'm speaking from my own experience, I know it's not the same for everyone)

Ace, the fact that you're able to communicate these things on the board means (at least to me) that things are not as bad as your mind is making them out to be. try the things I suggested earlier at least then if the people still turn their backs to you you'll know for sure they're not worth wasting your time over. ;)

a-men

FIN-IN-RI
12-03-2005, 10:31 PM
ace man, my life freaking sucks right now.,. it's like Im a walking bad luck stick.. don't worry bro things change, people change.. The more you talk about it the better. Keep that head up and be proud of who you are. ;)

Buddwalk
12-03-2005, 10:32 PM
ace man, my life freaking sucks right now.,. it's like Im a walking bad luck stick.. don't worry bro things change, people change.. The more you talk about it the better. Keep that head up and be proud of who you are. ;)

Actually i've had a horrible day with one thing going wrong after the other...just gotta remember to keep a smile on your face and you'll laugh at it one day. ;)

FIN-IN-RI
12-03-2005, 10:34 PM
Actually i've had a horrible day with one thing going wrong after the other...just gotta remember to keep a smile on your face and you'll laugh at it one day. ;)

Yep.. down right sucky day for me as well :D

Prime
12-03-2005, 10:39 PM
Thanks for the adive guys, it really means alot that somewhere cares about me. Sometimes I ask god "why me?". I don't really understand why I have to be the one that sits in the corner that nobody talks to. Is God trying to tell me something? I don't feel confortable around others and that really hurts me because I know that I'm a great guy to be around. I just hide my emotions too much and I don't wear them on my shoulders like other people do.

I do have some good news though. Me and the chruch girl is getting closer and closer and I feel that something is getting ready to happen between us. It's funny, but out of my chruch peers, she is the one that talks to me the most and hardly ignores me if I'm sitting next to here. I use that as a motivation to help me get through the day most of the time.

Buddwalk
12-03-2005, 10:40 PM
Yep.. down right sucky day for me as well :D

Heres how my days turned out...I wake up go to the kitchen grab the milk and i drop it spilling it everywhere, So i gotta clean that crap up. So im watch tv on my tivo recording a show at the same time, my dog runs behind the tv and unplugs the whole thing screwing it all up. I then fix all that crap once again, my wireless router was being stupid not reading the signal and all so i had to call those companys up and fix that crap and I was playing on my old guitar my only one with a whammy bar and i snapped my high E string. So not only do i have to restring the guitar i actually have to go out and buy strings cause im out. :lol:

Just a bad day i guess

darkmistress
12-03-2005, 10:55 PM
Thanks for the adive guys, it really means alot that somewhere cares about me. Sometimes I ask god "why me?". I don't really understand why I have to be the one that sits in the corner that nobody talks to. Is God trying to tell me something? I don't feel confortable around others and that really hurts me because I know that I'm a great guy to be around. I just hide my emotions too much and I don't wear them on my shoulders like other people do.

I do have some good news though. Me and the chruch girl is getting closer and closer and I feel that something is getting ready to happen between us. It's funny, but out of my chruch peers, she is the one that talks to me the most and hardly ignores me if I'm sitting next to here. I use that as a motivation to help me get through the day most of the time.

Do what I said... ;)

You don't have to show people how you really feel if you conscience won't let you. Just make them feel as though you're interested in what they have to say. Ask them questions if you don't want to talk yourself. The rest will fall into place ;)

And if you really like this girl then the next time you see her you initiate the conversation. Don't wait for her to do it or she'll get bored.

Fin Fan in Cali
12-03-2005, 10:56 PM

I do have some good news though. Me and the chruch girl is getting closer and closer and I feel that something is getting ready to happen between us. It's funny, but out of my chruch peers, she is the one that talks to me the most and hardly ignores me if I'm sitting next to here. I use that as a motivation to help me get through the day most of the time.Brother Zach, sorry I wasn't here to offer some advice to you sooner. Been busy celebrating 13 years of marriage today. Bro be yourself! Love, and respect yourself inside first. The only ones opinion of you that matters is you! You are an outgoing brother here at Finheaven, and I love that. I think your natural personality is more comfortable with staying to yourself, and when you reach out sometimes it doesn't feel right or awkward. Bro try to take everything with a grain of salt. try to let your guard down, and just take things as they come first. Sometime friends may not come off the best, and just roll with. Enjoy life, and smile. Before you know it bro, life will be on top of the world. You will be smiling with a beautiful girl from church on your arm, and life couldn't be any better! Always here for you Bro! Take Care, and keep your chin up! John

Buddwalk
12-03-2005, 10:57 PM
Just realized off topic but how comes im the only one who doesnt have one of those cool badges...lol im too poor damn it :lol:

Maybe i'll get one for a christmas present...meaning i'll have to scatter together some money somehow :cool:

darkmistress
12-03-2005, 10:59 PM
Just realized off topic but how comes im the only one who doesnt have one of those cool badges...lol im too poor damn it :lol:

Maybe i'll get one for a christmas present...meaning i'll have to scatter together some money somehow :cool:

lol I didn't even notice until you brought it up... donating $5 will get you a badge ;)

Quelonio
12-03-2005, 11:04 PM

Never do that, really, never ask god why me? because the truth is it is a little bit pretencious to do that... And horribly self deprecating. I used to do that, why me, why do I have such a horrible life??? after being dumped by a girlfriend, leaving my country and friends, not getting emails from the, being sick with acute anxiety disorder, and agoraphobia, proceding to self mutilation (never with the attempt of killing myself but with a very clear idea that I wanted to punish myself) and then I realised that it was me, that I was making myself unhappy, that no one else has a single bit of fault in what is happening to me.

Every single time you ask yourself God why me? remember that you are not in any way the most ****ed up dude in this world, in fact thousands of others are having a worst time, and you can walk out on the street and see that... I am not trying to be an ******* Ace and I understand that you are feeling horrible right now, but seriously snap out of it, the only one that is keeping yourself like this is yourself... You know a lot of us care enough for you as to worry like this. Who is to say that in church there are also a lot of people that feel the same but you are not giving them an oportunity, because you are caught in you own funk of self deprecation????

In Mexico we say it like this "estás en el hoyo y cavando"... Which means that you are stuck in your whole and you are digging, not trying to get out, but digging farther deep into it. Days are tough for everyone but you should keep a certain degree of perspective, and see that sometimes life is just much easier than what you are making it to be, climb out of the whole, stop feeling that everyone is out to get you, because that is not true, you are getting yourself.

If this sounds harsh I am very sorry. I did not intend it to be like that, I just think that sometimes here we tend to tell people what they want to hear, when sometimes what they need to hear is something different, people have tried to help you in many ways, and I think you should see that that in itself means that you are loved. You should no longer depend on us, at all to validate yourself, you should no longer depend on people in church and heck at some times you should no longer depend on a god like figure, you should sometimes, depend on yourself.

If I offended you I am sorry... Again not my intention, but wake up Ace, you are too smart to dive into funk, just come out of it.

Fin Fan in Cali
12-03-2005, 11:05 PM
Bro god is walking by your side saying enjoy Brother Zach!;)

Prime
12-03-2005, 11:10 PM
Do what I said... ;)

You don't have to show people how you really feel if you conscience won't let you. Just make them feel as though you're interested in what they have to say. Ask them questions if you don't want to talk yourself. The rest will fall into place ;)

And if you really like this girl then the next time you see her you initiate the conversation. Don't wait for her to do it or she'll get bored.

I'm afraid of acting like a fool around her. I don't want to screw anything help like I always do. But I will TRY to be more of myself and if it fails, then I guess it just fails.

Brother Zach, sorry I wasn't here to offer some advice to you sooner. Been busy celebrating 13 years of marriage today. Bro be yourself! Love, and respect yourself inside first. The only ones opinion of you that matters is you! You are an outgoing brother here at Finheaven, and I love that. I think your natural personality is more comfortable with staying to yourself, and when you reach out sometimes it doesn't feel right or awkward. Bro try to take everything with a grain of salt. try to let your guard down, and just take things as they come first. Sometime friends may not come off the best, and just roll with. Enjoy life, and smile. Before you know it bro, life will be on top of the world. You will be smiling with a beautiful girl from church on your arm, and life couldn't be any better! Always here for you Bro! Take Care, and keep your chin up! John

I was wondering why you been John. :lol: I really enjoy your down to earth style and thanks for helping me so much as you do. You are truely a friend to be and I thank you for that.

Fin Fan in Cali
12-03-2005, 11:14 PM
I'm afraid of acting like a fool around her. I don't want to screw anything help like I always do. But I will TRY to be more of myself and if it fails, then I guess it just fails.

I was wondering why you been John. :lol: I really enjoy your down to earth style and thanks for helping me so much as you do. You are truely a friend to be and I thank you for that.Bro you are one of my favorites of the finheaven family, and when a member of the family is down, you reach down to lift them back up. ;)

Prime
12-03-2005, 11:15 PM
Never do that, really, never ask god why me? because the truth is it is a little bit pretencious to do that... And horribly self deprecating. I used to do that, why me, why do I have such a horrible life??? after being dumped by a girlfriend, leaving my country and friends, not getting emails from the, being sick with acute anxiety disorder, and agoraphobia, proceding to self mutilation (never with the attempt of killing myself but with a very clear idea that I wanted to punish myself) and then I realised that it was me, that I was making myself unhappy, that no one else has a single bit of fault in what is happening to me.

Every single time you ask yourself God why me? remember that you are not in any way the most ****ed up dude in this world, in fact thousands of others are having a worst time, and you can walk out on the street and see that... I am not trying to be an ******* Ace and I understand that you are feeling horrible right now, but seriously snap out of it, the only one that is keeping yourself like this is yourself... You know a lot of us care enough for you as to worry like this. Who is to say that in church there are also a lot of people that feel the same but you are not giving them an oportunity, because you are caught in you own funk of self deprecation????

In Mexico we say it like this "estás en el hoyo y cavando"... Which means that you are stuck in your whole and you are digging, not trying to get out, but digging farther deep into it. Days are tough for everyone but you should keep a certain degree of perspective, and see that sometimes life is just much easier than what you are making it to be, climb out of the whole, stop feeling that everyone is out to get you, because that is not true, you are getting yourself.

If this sounds harsh I am very sorry. I did not intend it to be like that, I just think that sometimes here we tend to tell people what they want to hear, when sometimes what they need to hear is something different, people have tried to help you in many ways, and I think you should see that that in itself means that you are loved. You should no longer depend on us, at all to validate yourself, you should no longer depend on people in church and heck at some times you should no longer depend on a god like figure, you should sometimes, depend on yourself.

If I offended you I am sorry... Again not my intention, but wake up Ace, you are too smart to dive into funk, just come out of it.

Don't be sorry man, I deserve that actually. I do need to wake up and smell the coffee, but it can't happen over night time. I will have to work and work with this stress. It may take a few weeks, then it may just take a few days for time to heal. I will read your all's post everyday to motivate me and become the person who I am on the inside. I remember Ricky saying that there is a war in us and we need to find peace in the inside, before we can on the outside. Ricky comments has also helped me out and I will try many things to help me with my stress.

darkmistress
12-03-2005, 11:47 PM

You won't be acting like a fool if you just walk up to her and say "hey, how's it going?" just don't wear the hat with the propeller on it ;).Show her that you're interested in what she has to say.

Quite frankly, if she (or anyone else for that matter) doesn't like who you really are then you shouldn't waste your time.

Fin Fan in Cali
12-03-2005, 11:50 PM
You won't be acting like a fool if you just walk up to her and say "hey, how's it going?" just don't wear the hat with the propeller on it ;).Show her that you're interested in what she has to say.

Quite frankly, if she (or anyone else for that matter) doesn't like who you really are then you shouldn't waste your time.I thought you were going to say the soda hat with two straws, and Zach to say would you like a drink. :lol: Just teasing you brother Zach!

HansMojo
12-04-2005, 02:01 AM
I think a key to your success is found right here in that statement of yours. Just be yourself, and if it doesn't work out then so be it. Getting into a relationship with someome based on pretending to be something you are not is never a good idea. But when you can find someone that loves you for who you are...and that you love for who they are...well that is when true love is born. There are a lot of fish in the sea so never think you have to make or force it workout with someone. Never force things. Just being yourself and being happy with who and what you are is one of the biggest keys to happiness. Good luck and know that we are all rooting for you man...and some of us are even praying for you. Peace