PDA

View Full Version : FREE ticket to tomorrows game....

mixmaster_matt
12-04-2005, 01:34 AM
I will be going to the game, but since a lot of my friends have either finals or work I will be going solo. So I have a free ticket for a fellow finheavener. The ticket is for sec.430 row 21 seat 3. The only rule is you must be a dolphin fan to get the seat, no people from other boards. I will be at the stadium around 11ish, and park in the camry zone(orange) somewhere behind the DHL sign. So if you want the ticket post, it will be first come first serve. You have to meet me either by my car or by the Gate to the left of the bigger scoreboard. So post and I will PM you in the order that you post. first one gets it. I will PM you with my # for you to call tomorrow at 10:30ish. You must respond that PM with your # as well and then you have the ticket. If you don't respond write away i am offering it to someone else.

catapano
12-04-2005, 01:43 AM
what a nice guy, you da man, im sure someone will take it

mixmaster_matt
12-04-2005, 01:45 AM
hope someone does soon tonight, i am tired as hell and want to fall asleep... I am falling asleep in 10 minutes and then i will pm people in teh morning who post in the thread and the first to respond will get them...

mixmaster_matt
12-04-2005, 01:52 AM
alright i am going to sleep, post if you want the ticket and i will pm in the morning. first to respond gets it. i am waking up around 8:30am.

kud
12-04-2005, 03:24 AM
Ah this sucks! I can't believe I moved away from South Florida, i'd be all over that in a minute. :cry:

I can't believe nobodys chiming in. Go see the Dolphins crush the Bills for free one of you florida fin fans. :D

DolphinsD1
12-04-2005, 04:07 AM
yeah if i lived in florida i would take in a second... wow no one has stepped up yet, he said free you cant beat that free ticket to see then dolphins..

ffphin
12-04-2005, 05:20 AM
Man if I could get a plane ticket down there I would buy u beer all day long... Thanks for offering most people would b scallping them.

dolfan72734me
12-04-2005, 08:18 AM
Dang man, I wish i live down there. Free ticket to a sold out div. game, wow.

mixmaster_matt
12-04-2005, 08:33 AM
unbelievable. I can't even give away this ticket. This is the problem here dolfans, we want people at the stadium, here is your chance to go for free. i will check the site every half hour or so before i leave for the game, ~10ish. So if you want it speak up...

njfinfan
12-04-2005, 08:53 AM
Like everyone else said, if I were in Florida I would be all over that ticket. Enjoy the game.

mor911
12-04-2005, 09:00 AM
The Mor's already going to the game... Or he'd take it :(

popularwar
12-04-2005, 09:02 AM
I can't believe this. I've been trying so hard to get seats and yesterday my friend gave me two lower level seats (row 10!) and now this, I also have a free ticket.
I hope someone reads this quick! Don't miss the game everyone, we need to make as much noise as possible.

mazz030
12-04-2005, 09:06 AM
I am trying to get a flight out of Newark, NJ this morning but we had some snow last night and the planes will probably be running a delay. I will not be able to make it before game time otherwise I would fly down and see the game with you. Thanks for the offer!

finfan54
12-04-2005, 09:18 AM
Good man not letting someone from another team take it.

cnc66
12-04-2005, 09:29 AM
I can't believe this. I've been trying so hard to get seats and yesterday my friend gave me two lower level seats (row 10!) and now this, I also have a free ticket.
I hope someone reads this quick! Don't miss the game everyone, we need to make as much noise as possible.

holy moly, good seats. you'll be on camera do "SOMETHIN'" so we can find you.

mixmaster_matt
12-04-2005, 09:32 AM
still available if anyone wants it...... if noone takes it before I go to the game, ~10-10:30, then i am just gonna give it away at the game. so if a fellow finheavener wants it their time is running out...

QB2RonnieTD23
12-04-2005, 09:58 AM
Yeah, obviously i'd take it but i live in Feasterville P.A which is about 19 hours away from Miami so even if i wanted to i couldn't get your free ticket.

dolphinzen
12-04-2005, 10:12 AM
Im up here in New York in the Snow. If I was down there I'd meet you for tailgate and bring the steak. This is CRAZY that no one on the site would take a FREE ticket against the Bills. People are just lazy I guess...since the game is sold out its on tv. Peace man, enjoy the game!:cool:

mixmaster_matt
12-04-2005, 10:17 AM
bump for the last 45 minutes that it is available. i think it is weak that no one wants a divisional game for free..

popularwar
12-04-2005, 10:21 AM
bump for the last 45 minutes that it is available. i think it is weak that no one wants a divisional game for free..
I guess no one's up yet? I was thinking of selling my extra ticket but I'll probably just give it away... especially if it's a good looking lady. ;)

dolphan117
12-04-2005, 10:38 AM
I will be going to the game, but since a lot of my friends have either finals or work I will be going solo. So I have a free ticket for a fellow finheavener. The ticket is for sec.430 row 21 seat 3. The only rule is you must be a dolphin fan to get the seat, no people from other boards. I will be at the stadium around 11ish, and park in the camry zone(orange) somewhere behind the DHL sign. So if you want the ticket post, it will be first come first serve. You have to meet me either by my car or by the Gate to the left of the bigger scoreboard. So post and I will PM you in the order that you post. first one gets it. I will PM you with my # for you to call tomorrow at 10:30ish. You must respond that PM with your # as well and then you have the ticket. If you don't respond write away i am offering it to someone else.

I think he sold himself short. The requirments should have been-Must be blond female, single....................

I dont fill my own requirments but if I was in Florida I would grab it in a heartbeat.

mixmaster_matt
12-04-2005, 10:59 AM
Oh well, tried to do someone a favor on here. I am leaving for the game and will just give it away there. See you guys after the game....

NewEra8
12-04-2005, 11:13 AM
Dang, thats ridiculous you had no takers. If I would have found out earlier I would have gotten a plane ticket and came down for the game.

Emskirch
12-04-2005, 11:59 AM
That was real nice of you Matt, hope you eventually found someone to go with you, if you come across this issue again, PM me and I will fly down from Jersey. I didn't see this thread until now, I live 5 minutes from Atlantic City Airport and they fly down to Fort Lauderdale cheap, I would have been all over that.

It's ashame no one took the offer :(

finsmx
12-04-2005, 12:16 PM
:eek: OMG!! I can't believe no one took the ticket

BrazForPhins
12-04-2005, 12:23 PM
Oh well, tried to do someone a favor on here. I am leaving for the game and will just give it away there. See you guys after the game....

oh man, that's very nice of you
WTF with these people? I would get it in a heartbeat
well, enjoy it

dol_fan_81
12-04-2005, 01:26 PM
maybe the dolphins should go on tour
:)