PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning to all you Phin Phans: HELP ME

GRAPEAPE
12-04-2005, 09:29 AM
It's 7:30 here in the cold midwest. And I was grabbing a cup of coffee and thinking about how to get my self ready for the game with the Jills today. My Wonderful wife bought me a long sleeve Phins tee yesterday, I don't know if I should wear it or not. See I don't know if it is lucky yet. And we really have alot riding on this game. I don't want to wear it and it be unlucky. But at the same time(those with wives may understand this) I need to wear it so she doesn't feel bad, on top of the fact she's 6 months pregnant and very hormonal/emotional. Any thoughts on how to decide if the Shirt is lucky/unlucky? The only thing I have come up with is to get every peice of "lucky" Phins stuff I own and get all out to counteract any "unluckiness" that may be around. I need your help!

cnc66
12-04-2005, 09:31 AM
create a ritual to go with the shirt...if we lose, it is the ritual's fault, not the wife given shirt... wear it proud bro !!!

Emskirch
12-04-2005, 10:14 AM
Put a hole in the shirt, and say you ripped it going past a sharp object. That will at least give you some free time also during the game while mommy sews the shirt.

GRAPEAPE
12-04-2005, 01:19 PM
I think I have an idea that will work. I am going to make up a batch of guacomole and tell her I don't want to stain the shirt with anything. It will probably work.

EDIT: 3:00 Should have worn the damn shirt

Talos
12-05-2005, 11:38 AM
Yeah, you should have worn the shirt.

UltraDol-Fan
12-05-2005, 11:56 AM
Now you have to worry about whether not wearing that shirt is lucky :D

Talos
12-05-2005, 12:33 PM
Exactly, you gotta wonder if its the shirt, or if you just have to make guacamole every Sunday!

GRAPEAPE
12-05-2005, 02:24 PM
I am so screwed now. I am thinking about watching some old game films of wins with the shirt on that way they always win and the shirt gets used to it.

I wouldn't mind it being the guacamole it was pretty good

Talos
12-05-2005, 02:27 PM
Damn, good guacamole and a win? Gotta go with the guacamole evey Sunday then also.