PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been to Discovery Cove?

Pagan
12-05-2005, 02:44 PM
I'm going there next May, was wondering how it was if anyone's been there.

Jimi
12-05-2005, 05:46 PM
Is that the place where you can swim with Dolphins? If so i went when i was like 11. It was pretty cool, couldnt tell u if it would be for an adult cuz i dont remeber much.

Talos
12-05-2005, 05:50 PM
Yeah, its the swim with Dolphins place. Sorry man, no experience at all with going there. I just know what it is.

HansMojo
12-05-2005, 06:02 PM
I'm going there next May, was wondering how it was if anyone's been there. I haven't been to Discovery Cove, but I have swam with wild dolphins off the Big Island and it was almost as good as sex (well maybe tired uninspired sex with an ugly unshowered older and out of shape woman...with a glass eye and a wooden leg). Anyway, if you like dolphins as much as I do, I can tell you it is worth whatever they charge for the experience (IMHO).

Pagan
12-05-2005, 06:30 PM
I haven't been to Discovery Cove, but I have swam with wild dolphins off the Big Island and it was almost as good as sex (well maybe tired uninspired sex with an ugly unshowered older and out of shape woman...with a glass eye and a wooden leg). Anyway, if you like dolphins as much as I do, I can tell you it is worth whatever they charge for the experience (IMHO).
It'll probably be amazing, since the dolphin is one of my "power animals". ;)