PDA

View Full Version : She Knows

Prime
12-05-2005, 05:36 PM
The church girl knows that I like her because one of her friends found out and gave her a letter. Her sister also knows because one of my friends told her and I was right there. My face got all red and I was embarrassed. And then I found out something that I didn't want to hear.....she has a boyfriend who is 22 and she didn't like me the way that I like her. I was pretty ****** off because it was my fault for not getting to her sooner. I feel like a fool right now and I don't know how to act around her tomorow. What a great chapter this has been for my life.

darkmistress
12-05-2005, 05:38 PM
The chruch girl knows that I like her because one of her friends found out and gave her a letter. Her sister also knows because one of my friends told her and I was right there. My face got all red and I was embarrassed. And then I found out something that I didn't want to hear.....she has a boyfriend who is 22 and she didn't like me the way that I like her. I was pretty ****** off because it was my fault for not getting to her sooner. I feel like a fool right now and I don't know how to act around her tomorow. What a great chapter this has been for my life.

:eek: a boyfired of 22? how old is she?

Talos
12-05-2005, 05:39 PM
Was wonderng the same thing. Seeing as Ace is 16....

Prime
12-05-2005, 05:39 PM

She is 18, so there really isn't a big age diffrence.

Mindwarp
12-05-2005, 05:42 PM
ace. when it comes to women. your life will be filled with ups and downs. hopefully thouse ups and downs are in bed.

for real though. Take it as a learning step. your young. and when I was young like you i used to think, shut up im not that young. Age makes no diffrence, but it does, as you get older,more confidence comes to you, you learn the game more, and yes it is a game. and like all games you win some you lose some, its all in how you play the game.

Talos
12-05-2005, 05:43 PM
Ok, thats not as bad. I was assuming 16, and I was going to point out the obvious.

I hate to say it Ace, but you're young, and there's going to be plenty of girls who come and go. You act normal around her, hope you can be friends (if you actually like her for more than looks, which I'm hoping you do), and go on with life.

FinsNCanes
12-05-2005, 05:45 PM
Church..eek!

Hate to tell you but you probably didn't have a chance anyways. I can't see an 18 year old girl dating a 16 year old guy. Once in a blue moon it happens.

darkmistress
12-05-2005, 05:50 PM
She is 18, so there really isn't a big age diffrence.

oh ok sorry I thought she was your age that's why I was advising you to go up to her... seriously though Ace, for a girl of 18 there is a huge age difference to a guy of 16 you may not think so but trust me, there is. It's nothing to do with you as a person but she's at an age where it would be very "uncool" to go out with a guy younger than her - any guy not just you. So don't take it to heart, I'm sure pretty much every guy goes through something like that i's a part of life :)

Prime
My heart pretty much feel apart and hit the ground when I heard that. I tried to hide my emotions to her sister when she told me that, but I almost cracked and had my sad look going on. I didn't want to show her that it tore me up, but I wanted to show her that I was fine with that.

RunningBackGuru
Ouch, that's tough Ace. I hope everything works out for you.:)

Prime
12-05-2005, 05:51 PM
oh ok sorry I thought she was your age that's why I was advising you to go up to her... seriously though Ace, for a girl of 18 there is a huge age difference to a guy of 16 you may not think so but trust me, there is. It's nothing to do with you as a person but she's at an age where it would be very "uncool" to go out with a guy younger than her - any guy not just you. So don't take it to heart, I'm sure pretty much every guy goes through something like that i's a part of life :)

One thing that hurts the most is that she dated a person who was a few months younger then me.

Jt0323
12-05-2005, 05:59 PM

thats the same reaction i had

Dolfan984
12-05-2005, 06:10 PM
One thing that hurts the most is that she dated a person who was a few months younger then me.

but she's dating someone now. You honestly shouldn't take it personally. If she's already with someone why would she have feelings for you?

darkmistress
12-05-2005, 06:14 PM

How long did that last? There is a massive difference of ages even if it's only 1 year at that age and the type of girl that goes against that is trouble - trust me I've known girls like that. You'll probably hate me for saying it but she's not worth it on your part Ace, you can find someone much better. Save your energy for the right girl, she's out there. She'll show up when you least expect it ;)

Prime
12-05-2005, 06:20 PM
How long did that last? There is a massive difference of ages even if it's only 1 year at that age and the type of girl that goes against that is trouble - trust me I've known girls like that. You'll probably hate me for saying it but she's not worth it on your part Ace, you can find someone much better. Save your energy for the right girl, she's out there. She'll show up when you least expect it ;)

It lasted about 4 months.

But I feel that I did find that right girl for me. I felt like I had a good connection and my heart was beating twice the speed it was whenever I was around her. I always wanted to act like a fun and funny person around her and I was happy and depressed when I was with you. I want to hold back and not like her anymore, but my heart won't allow it.

Caps
12-05-2005, 06:22 PM
I'm sorry for you, but you have no right to feel that she hurt you if you never made a run at her in the first place. My advice: learn from this. Don't try to wait for someone to fall into your lap anymore, because it's not going to happen. You need to be upfront with the people that you like, I know that it's hard for you(it's hard for me as well) but it's the only way that you'll get any results. In the short term, I recommend acting like nothing happened, and if anyone asks you about it, tell them that you used to like her, but that you quickly lost interest months ago. And keep your chin up.

Buddwalk
12-05-2005, 06:47 PM
The church girl knows that I like her because one of her friends found out and gave her a letter. Her sister also knows because one of my friends told her and I was right there. My face got all red and I was embarrassed. And then I found out something that I didn't want to hear.....she has a boyfriend who is 22 and she didn't like me the way that I like her. I was pretty ****** off because it was my fault for not getting to her sooner. I feel like a fool right now and I don't know how to act around her tomorow. What a great chapter this has been for my life.

sorry to hear that bro if it makes ya feel any better i broke up with my gf today over a stupid matter i'd rather not discuss :cry:

darkmistress
12-05-2005, 06:58 PM
It lasted about 4 months.

But I feel that I did find that right girl for me. I felt like I had a good connection and my heart was beating twice the speed it was whenever I was around her. I always wanted to act like a fun and funny person around her and I was happy and depressed when I was with you. I want to hold back and not like her anymore, but my heart won't allow it.

You don't have to hold back on anything, what you're feeling is totally natural. Someone else will turn up in your life and take your attention away from the situation it's focusing on now. What I mean to say is don't let yourself get down because this girl hasn't fallen head over heels in love with you. A better girl - the right girl will come along you'll see ;)

darkmistress
12-05-2005, 06:59 PM
sorry to hear that bro if it makes ya feel any better i broke up with my gf today over a stupid matter i'd rather not discuss :cry:

Sorry to hear that Budd... most breakups happen over stupid things, if it was only something trivial I'm sure you can work it out ;)

Bobby Humphrey
12-05-2005, 07:06 PM

Don’t worry about it bro. even once the great d-day had lady trouble. You see back when he was 4 he was in pre-school. When d-day put the moves on the teacher, the teacher hesitated for about 1.2 seconds before giving into d-day’s charm. That 1.2 seconds was a very embarrassing moment for d-day, 1.2 seconds which he will never forget.

Buddwalk
12-05-2005, 07:17 PM
Sorry to hear that Budd... most breakups happen over stupid things, if it was only something trivial I'm sure you can work it out ;)

Like i said something i dont want to discuss but this cant be worked out :(