PDA

View Full Version : Great thread in the spam section at Billzone

dolphan117
12-06-2005, 12:45 PM
Why they have this in spam I just dont know. I about fell of my chair.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=84703

CalDolFan1014
12-06-2005, 01:03 PM
Says I have to register............WILL NOT! I REFUSE! :refuse: :)

dolphan117
12-06-2005, 01:07 PM
Says I have to register............WILL NOT! I REFUSE! :refuse: :)

Its worth it dude. My favorits

"I just thought of something.

How can a vegetarian love the environment if they keep eating all the plants?

Murderers."

and

"Scott Pioli looks like a shaved testicle in my humble opinion. I have two of them so I know what they look like."

followed by

"Therefor I am an expert."

and

"****..........that post may actually not work out so well for me in the future."

All posted by a guy named Devin.

CalDolFan1014
12-06-2005, 01:13 PM
Its worth it dud. My favorits

"I just thought of something.

How can a vegetarian love the environment if they keep eating all the plants?

Murderers."

and

"Scott Pioli looks like a shaved testicle in my humble opinion. I have two of them so I know what they look like."

follewed by

"Therefor I am an expert."

and

"****..........that post may actually not work out so well for me in the future."

All posted by a guy named Devin.

:lol: Funny stuff! And I'm not a DUD! :goof:

Noodle Arm
12-06-2005, 01:18 PM
:eek: My bad, there are so few female posters on this site I didnt even consider that.

Actually you might want to re-read it again...especially the spelling of a certain word starting with D. :lol::tongue:

CalDolFan1014
12-06-2005, 01:20 PM
:eek: My bad, there are so few female posters on this site I didnt even consider that.

Wow, man! 18 posts a day! Good job! I've been here a year longer than you and have as many posts as you, but I didn't post my first one till about 6 months after I joined! Sad, huh, I know.

CalDolFan1014
12-06-2005, 01:22 PM
Actually you might want to re-read it again...especially the spelling of a certain word starting with D. :lol::tongue:

:lol: I demand you to edit it Dolphan!!!! :fire: :tongue:

RAS25
12-06-2005, 01:28 PM
Wow, man! 18 posts a day! Good job! I've been here a year longer than you and have as many posts as you, but I didn't post my first one till about 6 months after I joined! Sad, huh, I know.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/member.php?u=12405
331 posts per day:eek:
slow down alex youll catch muck in no time

dolphan117
12-06-2005, 01:31 PM
:lol: I demand you to edit it Dolphan!!!! :fire: :tongue:

I think if my brain was any slower today I would be going in matrix bullet time. Edited. Sorry about that ;)

CalDolFan1014
12-06-2005, 01:41 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/member.php?u=12405
331 posts per day:eek:
slow down alex youll catch muck in no time

:eek: Wow! This guy deserves an award or something! :chuckle:

dolphan117
12-06-2005, 01:44 PM
:eek: Wow! This guy deserves an award or something! :chuckle:

I think he just joined yesterday and has been posting his a** off.

CalDolFan1014
12-06-2005, 01:50 PM
I think he just joined yesterday and has been posting his a** off.

Makes you wonder if he's got anything else to do???

ch19079
12-06-2005, 01:52 PM
i didnt know i had an account there, but ok... ill list some also.

- Watching more Bruschi oral sex on espn........
- Ive never wanted to punch a stroke victim in the face before.
- I bet Rich Eisen got beat up a lot in high school.
- I however believe that even with his screwy eye, Stuart Scott laid a lot of pipe.
With Blondes.

- [Doctahluuuvvv] :: I just got ****ing attacked my a huge *** spider.
[Doctahluuuvvv] :: *by
[Doctahluuuvvv] :: I looked up to see this huge spider on my monitor.
[Kendros]@:: lmao
[Doctahluuuvvv] :: THE MOTHER****ER JUMPED ONTO MY FACE
[Doctahluuuvvv] :: I FELL OVER BACKWARD
[Doctahluuuvvv] :: As I was typing randmo gibberish I hit ctrlatldel two times or something.
[Doctahluuuvvv] :: My computer was off after I killed it.
[boner] :: nice
[Doctahluuuvvv] :: Nice my ***.
[Doctahluuuvvv] :: I punched myself in the face :/

- LITTLETON, Colo. - Colorado officials plan to try a 15-year-old boy as an adult for allegedly offering a Sony PlayStation to have his aunt killed.
is it modded?

CalDolFan1014
12-06-2005, 01:55 PM

- Watching more Bruschi oral sex on espn........
- Ive never wanted to punch a stroke victim in the face before.
- I bet Rich Eisen got beat up a lot in high school.
- I however believe that even with his screwy eye, Stuart Scott laid a lot of pipe.
With Blondes.

- [Doctahluuuvvv] :: I just got ****ing attacked my a huge *** spider.
[Doctahluuuvvv] :: *by
[Doctahluuuvvv] :: I looked up to see this huge spider on my monitor.
[Kendros]@:: lmao
[Doctahluuuvvv] :: THE MOTHER****ER JUMPED ONTO MY FACE
[Doctahluuuvvv] :: I FELL OVER BACKWARD
[Doctahluuuvvv] :: As I was typing randmo gibberish I hit ctrlatldel two times or something.
[Doctahluuuvvv] :: My computer was off after I killed it.
[boner] :: nice
[Doctahluuuvvv] :: Nice my ***.
[Doctahluuuvvv] :: I punched myself in the face :/

- LITTLETON, Colo. - Colorado officials plan to try a 15-year-old boy as an adult for allegedly offering a Sony PlayStation to have his aunt killed.
is it modded?

:roflmao: Hilarious stuff, man!

NJFINSFAN1
12-06-2005, 02:02 PM
Devin is pretty funny, and okay for a Bills fan!

Talos
12-06-2005, 02:44 PM

It's funny that as a Bills fan you didn't know you had a Bills message board account, yet you've got a ton of posts here on a Fins board. :D

NJFINSFAN1
12-06-2005, 02:56 PM
[QUOTE=ch19079]i didnt know i had an account there, but ok... ill list some also. QUOTE]

It's funny that as a Bills fan you didn't know you had a Bills message board account, yet you've got a ton of posts here on a Fins board. :D

He is a work in progress!:lol:

ch19079
12-06-2005, 03:02 PM
[QUOTE=ch19079]i didnt know i had an account there, but ok... ill list some also. QUOTE]

"Billzone" is not the bills message board i usually go to. i must have signed up for it a while back and forgot about.

dont tell me Finheaven is the only fin message board you have ever been to. ;)

but we end up here cus its a good site. (and i enjoy "irritating" the enemy :D ).

CalDolFan1014
12-06-2005, 03:03 PM

Closet fin fan! Shhhhhhhhhh!!! :foundout: :lol:

ch19079
12-06-2005, 03:05 PM
[QUOTE=Talos]

Closet fin fan! Shhhhhhhhhh!!! :foundout: :lol: :club:

CalDolFan1014
12-06-2005, 03:36 PM
[QUOTE=CalDolFan10x14] :club:

:roflmao: Did we figure out your secret???? Hey they're a whole bunch of avatars to choose from....and you could even request a sig from the Graphics Forum!!! The FH has some nice shirts too if you wanna look like a REAL Phinz fan! You can even use this smiley in your posts!!...:fh: :roflmao:

Talos
12-06-2005, 04:20 PM
[QUOTE=Talos]
"Billzone" is not the bills message board i usually go to. i must have signed up for it a while back and forgot about.

dont tell me Finheaven is the only fin message board you have ever been to. ;)

but we end up here cus its a good site. (and i enjoy "irritating" the enemy :D ).

Funny enough, this is the only Fin message board I've been to. Mindwarp got me reading here a year or so ago, and then starting two or three months ago I started posting here. Not big on message boards in general, but the people here are so damn entertaining.

DevinM
12-07-2005, 01:22 AM
"My bathroom has a built in radio that plays the Rocky theme everytime I pee."

Rocky Raccoon
12-07-2005, 01:32 AM

:rofl3: Look who just signed up

DevinM
12-07-2005, 01:35 AM
That thread has still not made it to the Hall of Fame yet, a protest maybe in the works.

DevinM
12-07-2005, 01:36 AM
time to get out the plackards and sharpies, im still undecided as to whether this will be a nude protest.

NJFINSFAN1
12-07-2005, 08:51 AM

Hey Devin, welcome aboard!:lol:

DevinM
12-07-2005, 11:34 AM
Thanks!

WharfRat
12-07-2005, 11:36 AM
:welcome: to :fh: Devin!

Talos
12-07-2005, 01:50 PM
:yeahthat:

dolphan117
12-07-2005, 03:05 PM

Glad you made it DevinM. Welcome to the best NFL forum on the web.:welcome:

DevinM
12-07-2005, 09:04 PM
I updated that thread last night :)

dolphan117
12-07-2005, 09:21 PM
I updated that thread last night :)

Dude you need to just start your own thread here. You could call it the random thoughts of DevinM or somthing.

DevinM
12-07-2005, 09:59 PM
lol.

Thats all it is really, once or twice a week I just start writing random crap down.

My minds filled with filth.

NJFINSFAN1
12-07-2005, 10:13 PM
lol.

Thats all it is really, once or twice a week I just start writing random crap down.

My minds filled with filth.

Buffalo Chips? AHHHHHH I get it!:rolleyes:

DevinM
12-07-2005, 10:45 PM
NJ where in NJ do you live?

When I lived in DC the only time I went there was for work and it was in Monmouth.

NJFINSFAN1
12-07-2005, 10:48 PM
NJ where in NJ do you live?

When I lived in DC the only time I went there was for work and it was in Monmouth.

Oakland, close to Upstate NY (Franklin Lakes is next to us along with Mahwah)

Muck
12-07-2005, 10:56 PM
There's a chick in that thread called 'FootballHottie'.

She's pretty cute. But the Guestbook on her personal site is pure comedy.

Pat O'Brien and Triumph make appearances. :rofl3:

Too bad it's full. :(

NJFINSFAN1
12-07-2005, 10:59 PM
There's a chick in that thread called 'FootballHottie'.

She's pretty cute. But the Guestbook on her personal site is pure comedy.

Pat O'Brien and Triumph make appearances. :rofl3:

Too bad it's full. :(

I saw that. There is some funny stuff over there! Not all of them are bad eggs either. Devin is one of the good guys that talk football, not trash (well most of the time!:rolleyes: )

DevinM
12-07-2005, 11:07 PM
I saw that. There is some funny stuff over there! Not all of them are bad eggs either. Devin is one of the good guys that talk football, not trash (well most of the time!:rolleyes: )

Thanks! there are only really 3-4 Fish fans who aggrivate me and thats only because they essentially do nothing more then talk trash........and even then its illogical trash.

Footballhottie is ummmmmm interesting to say the least. About 65-70% of Billszone cant stand her.

Shes not really a bad egg just a stereotypical blonde who craves attention like mad.

She told us she got a perfect score on her SAT's for crying out loud and yet shes not at MIT or Harvard rather some school in western NY. Not to mention her grammar/spelling......uggggggh. :rofl3:

dolphan117
12-07-2005, 11:15 PM
Thanks! there are only really 3-4 Fish fans who aggrivate me and thats only because they essentially do nothing more then talk trash........and even then its illogical trash.

Footballhottie is ummmmmm interesting to say the least. About 65-70% of Billszone cant stand her.

Shes not really a bad egg just a stereotypical blonde who craves attention like mad.

She told us she got a perfect score on her SAT's for crying out loud and yet shes not at MIT or Harvard rather some school in western NY. Not to mention her grammar/spelling......uggggggh. :rofl3:

Are you saying she is desperate? There may be posibilities here :escape: . :lol:

DevinM
12-07-2005, 11:17 PM
Are you saying she is desperate? There may be posibilities here :escape: . :lol:

Trust me dude im not sure you wanna go there.

dolphan117
12-07-2005, 11:26 PM
Trust me dude im not sure you wanna go there.

I kinda figured that, thus the ":lol:" ;).

Edit-Hey that looks like a guy sticking his fingers in his ears and laughing at somone. I like it.

DevinM
12-07-2005, 11:49 PM
lol nice.

LtDan
12-08-2005, 05:10 AM
lol.

My minds filled with filth.What's up Devin!!http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2007/01/posrep-1.gif

DevinM
12-08-2005, 06:23 PM
Hey LT! sup bro!

NJFINSFAN1
12-08-2005, 06:26 PM
Hey LT! sup bro!

You might have more friend here then Bill Zone :lol:

DevinM
12-08-2005, 06:41 PM
You might have more friends here then Bill Zone :lol:

lol.

wait that would kinda suck. :(

Muck
12-08-2005, 07:09 PM

:lol: That's classic. I knew this white girl back in the day like that. She told everybody she was born in Guatamala. She thought it was in Mexico. New Mexico to be exact.

If it's attention she craves, she should get an account here and post her picture in it. Then again in the Ladies Lounge. That should pretty much cover it.

DevinM
12-08-2005, 10:26 PM
Careful lol......

I am actually surprised she hasnt peddled herself here yet.

Prime
12-08-2005, 10:42 PM
Ok thats it......who let a Bills fan in here? :chuckle:

JK with ya man. Welcome to the site.

DevinM
12-08-2005, 10:55 PM
Ok thats it......who let a Bills fan in here? :chuckle:

JK with ya man. Welcome to the site.

thanks dude!

miamikid92
12-08-2005, 11:41 PM
thanks dude!

:welcome: devin

ih8brady
12-08-2005, 11:50 PM

ha, out of curiosity, what school? I'm from Buffalo originally.

jnewmant
12-08-2005, 11:50 PM
welcome man, hope you enjoy the stay

DevinM
12-08-2005, 11:52 PM
Thanks guys.

I dont know what school she goes to it is a community college though I think. Guess Yale was full up.

dolphan117
12-08-2005, 11:55 PM
So Devin does finheaven get its own thread or do we have to keep boing to billszone? Rember here it wont get sent to spam. Right mods? Yes, no?

ih8brady
12-08-2005, 11:55 PM
Thanks guys.

I dont know what school she goes to it is a community college though I think. Guess Yale was full up.

lol, maybe she got a 100 and thought the test was out of 100 points.

DevinM
12-09-2005, 12:13 AM
So Devin does finheaven get its own thread or do we have to keep boing to billszone? Rember here it wont get sent to spam. Right mods? Yes, no?

Lol I could give it a shot next time im in the mood.