PDA

View Full Version : Nip n Tuck - The Carver

_dan24
12-06-2005, 05:37 PM
I'm sure we have views on this board...

Not sure if this was posted, but can you tell who the carver is from this?

http://cabo.myspace.com/img/groups/jc/thecarver/carver_rant01.mov

I was thinking it's Matts girlfriends Dad, but what if it's Matt? :confused:

I cant wait for the finale!

elandre
12-06-2005, 05:43 PM
It is def the new Doctor who joined them and just left last episode

He is gay just like the carver and its ovivious because he is a doctor and he knows about cuttin and stuff...

elandre
12-06-2005, 05:46 PM
yea

and there is no way its matt get real

he is a school boy punk b*tch

Noodle Arm
12-06-2005, 06:00 PM
ahhh now I know what all this is about! Everytime I log on to myspace, in the featured profile section, they mention "The Carver" with a little animated gif of people pulling a mask off their face. Now I know what it's all about.

_dan24
12-06-2005, 10:22 PM
WTF - Bump! There has to be some diehards out there lol...

ILPhinFan88
12-06-2005, 10:26 PM
It is def the new Doctor who joined them and just left last episode

He is gay just like the carver and its ovivious because he is a doctor and he knows about cuttin and stuff...

Thats what I told my wife awhile ago, we haven't seen the last episode yet. It is Tivoed right now.

tucker
12-06-2005, 10:51 PM
when the finale? it cant be tonite

Clark Kent
12-07-2005, 12:51 AM
Who the **** is the carver?!

Are you men? WTF are you doing watching nip tuck? You need a serious dosage of the following...

Scarface
Goodfellas
Godfather I and II
Bloodsport
Anything Arnold
Rambo
Star Wars Episode 5 (ESB)

After this, you should be fixed... or is it that you're already and that's why you watch Nip tuck?

Jimmy James
12-07-2005, 12:56 AM
Nip/Tuck is a good waste of time waiting for The Shield to come back. I endorse it without reservation.

The myspace Carver page is just creepy, but it yields either a clue or a red herring -- the reference to Icarus. That makes it seem like it is somebody's parent, which makes me suspect the Alec Baldwin character if it is in fact a clue. His adopted son died last year, and what he went through with Ava would be enough to make anybody believe that beauty is a curse on the world.

I still pretty much think it's Quentin (the new doctor). Many people complain he's too obvious, but I don't think the reveal is supposed to be a huge shock -- I think the point is actually to try to get us to dismiss him as a possibility and then to go back and look at the obvious signs he was the guy that the characters just totally missed.

Jimmy James
12-14-2005, 12:48 AM
From the looks of things, the **** hits the fan in a major way next week.

Agent51
12-15-2005, 10:03 PM
Who the **** is the carver?!

Are you men? WTF are you doing watching nip tuck? You need a serious dosage of the following...

Scarface
Goodfellas
Godfather I and II
Bloodsport
Anything Arnold
Rambo
Star Wars Episode 5 (ESB)

After this, you should be fixed... or is it that you're already and that's why you watch Nip tuck?

Dude, I'm definately a man, and I watch Nip/Tuck. Its one of the only good non-sports things on TV right now. Way better than all the reality TV crap, or the "teen" dramas like the OC. Guys can't watch that stuff, Nip/Tuck definately isn't a chick show. Its got a bada$$ womanizing doc (christian), hot chicks, gore, it rocks.

Daytona Fin
12-16-2005, 08:04 PM
what about that bobotox doctor who was getting high and doing surgeries in the back of a nail salon? the voice changer thing the carver uses throws me off , maybe its a chick like matts mom.

ILPhinFan88
12-16-2005, 09:21 PM
what about that bobotox doctor who was getting high and doing surgeries in the back of a nail salon? the voice changer thing the carver uses throws me off , maybe its a chick like matts mom.

I thought that also, but I stiil think its doc, Quinton I think his name is.
:dolphins:

Agent51
12-16-2005, 09:37 PM
I thought that also, but I stiil think its doc, Quinton I think his name is.
:dolphins:

I go back and forth on this every damn week, lol. I think it's one person, but then it seems like it'd be too obvious so i think it's someone else. Personally I don't think it's any of the docs are asistants or julie, they all WORK in the field, why would they scare people away from their money? I'd say Matt but I'm not sure, he just seems like too much of a pu$$y to be the carver. Lately it seems like it could be that girl that bleached her face, Matt's GF but she is too new and seems to weak to be the carver, liek she isn't capable of something like that. Plus, if the people are raped it has to be a dude. I'm at a loss, and I hope they don't leave it as a cliffhanger til next season like they did with the Ava thing.