PDA

View Full Version : WWE News Year Revolution

Jt0323
12-06-2005, 06:07 PM
Me and a couple of my friends got tickets to a WWE PPV called New Year Revolution, the seats are AWSOME, the PPV is January 8, this is goona be my 2nd WWE Event going to, my first was eariler in the year where i went to a WWE Raw, this would be my 1st PPV! im goona take pic and post them on FH when i get back! cant wait!

Quelonio
12-06-2005, 06:42 PM
Sweet, when I was a kid I used to go the Lucha Libre Mexicana, and amn did I love it there, I never got into the WWF though, to me wrestling is mexican or nothing...

Jt0323
12-06-2005, 07:58 PM
yeah i heard Wrestling is big in Mexico

jnewmant
12-06-2005, 08:03 PM
when i was young and wrestling hadn't exploded like it has today the junk yard dog came to my home town and put on a little exhibition for kids and my dad took me to see him. It was pretty cool until i told the junkyard dog that my dad said wrestling was fake and he looked at my dad like he was gonna beat his *** and said "Well does Daddy wanna get in the ring with me?" My dad just picked me up and walked off and shook his head and when we got home he whooped my little ***. That's about the only experience i have with going to wrestling events. got to see a couple of raws in memphis but i didn't think they were that fun kind of the down time in the WWE before they merged with the WCW

R_t_Kraken
12-06-2005, 08:10 PM
Me and a couple of my friends got tickets to a WWE PPV called New Year Revolution, the seats are AWSOME, the PPV is January 8, this is goona be my 2nd WWE Event going to, my first was eariler in the year where i went to a WWE Raw, this would be my 1st PPV! im goona take pic and post them on FH when i get back! cant wait!

The Royal Rumble is going to be at American Airlines Arena (home of the HEAT) in Miami. If I hadn't moved from South Florida i'd be going. I miss all the events I used to get to go to. :cry:

Then again Raw was here in Charleston last night, but i didn't know about it.

Anyways, i've been to a few WWE shows (1 PPV) should be a blast. Have fun.

THOMAS_54
12-06-2005, 11:06 PM
It's gonna even be better with the Elimination Chamber

Jt0323
12-06-2005, 11:15 PM
It's gonna even be better with the Elimination Chamber

yep!!:chuckel: i cant wait for that match, 6 of the greatest wrestlers in 1 chamber that happens once a year!

TheAnswer385
12-07-2005, 07:06 AM
when i was young and wrestling hadn't exploded like it has today the junk yard dog came to my home town and put on a little exhibition for kids and my dad took me to see him. It was pretty cool until i told the junkyard dog that my dad said wrestling was fake and he looked at my dad like he was gonna beat his *** and said "Well does Daddy wanna get in the ring with me?" My dad just picked me up and walked off and shook his head and when we got home he whooped my little ***. That's about the only experience i have with going to wrestling events. got to see a couple of raws in memphis but i didn't think they were that fun kind of the down time in the WWE before they merged with the WCW:lol: :rofl3:

WeVie
12-08-2005, 11:43 PM
Dude I have been twice to WWE events. Once to Raw and to the ppv Unforgivin. There were both back in 1999 when Stone Cold was still around. Raw was much better than the ppv. If you can remember back then when Austin "owned" the company and lost it in a ladder match to Vince and Shane at a King Of The Ring ppv and then the next night on Raw won the title back from the Undertaker that is the Raw I went to. It was f'ing great. It lasted about thirty minutes after it was off the air.

After the ppv we went to we went to a strip club and there were seven of the wreslters there. Now that was cool also!