PDA

View Full Version : Finheavens MVP

FinsAreLife
12-06-2005, 06:18 PM
alright i was thinking about using a poll for this but i did not want anyone left out so ill do a personal tally in my sig space, ad i will stop counting as of thursday night....

i was bored so i was thinkign to myself, who is finheavens MOst Valuable Poster, so then i decided that i wanted to ask all of you and see who you say, now you have to take under consideration of everything....who is the most informative, who knows the most, whos the nicest, who entertains you and so on....its for overall posting......

so just post your favorite or "MVP" and if you choose why and ill put the results in my sig and update it as much as possible.....

mor911
12-06-2005, 06:21 PM
The Mor has to vote for Mindwarp as tht MVP. He's contributed server space for the chat room, he did countless characters for the Finforce team... And now he's doing the members pages... This mofo just won't quit.

The funniest poster will have to be d-day, but it's only because he's insane. But we love him. *pets d-day like a dog*

Talos
12-06-2005, 06:22 PM
I'm going to say Mindwarp, for quality of posts, plus niceness and the amount of work I know he actually puts into this site.

He makes sigs, the sites for everyone, Phinforce, and plus does a lot of moderating work that no one ever sees.

Jt0323
12-06-2005, 06:22 PM
AJ is FH MVP because without him their would be no FH

Prime
12-06-2005, 06:24 PM
I think that Ace88 should be FH's MVP for this year. He has really grown up and made a new name for himself. I've been hearing that the ladies are lined up to me him, but I'm not for sure. So you should pick this guy...........because I approve it. :up:

byroan
12-06-2005, 06:24 PM

:yes:

Mindwarp
12-06-2005, 06:25 PM
MVP - inFINSible

Talos
12-06-2005, 06:26 PM

Well, thats kind of cheating you're way out of the question. If you go by that AJ wins everything. :goof:

I think this was kind of meant to spawn a debate, and if AJ is eligible, there is no debate.

Buddwalk
12-06-2005, 06:26 PM
Fh Aj ;)

phins17
12-06-2005, 06:27 PM
For me it's between mindwarp, The mor, and d-day take your pick. These guys just keep this place going.

darkmistress
12-06-2005, 06:33 PM

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/03/squir11ju-1.jpg

The squirrel would also like to nominate Muck

Quelonio
12-06-2005, 06:35 PM
It has got to be Quelonio, he has the cool avatar with the sombrero, you can never go wrong with an avatar with a sombrero....

Although I got to say that in the VIP section it has to be ckparrothead, he keeps that board running... although I disagree a lot with him.

NJFINSFAN1
12-06-2005, 06:35 PM
AJ

And my Jersey boy Whaft!!!!

FinsAreLife
12-06-2005, 06:39 PM
Well, thats kind of cheating you're way out of the question. If you go by that AJ wins everything. :goof:

I think this was kind of meant to spawn a debate, and if AJ is eligible, there is no debate.

so is your vote for aj? and yes he counts, i mean i did say most valuable poster so you should take the under consideration as well as other things, but i feel that aj is a very fair canidate...

FinsAreLife
12-06-2005, 06:41 PM
and also you can vote for as many people you want, i will count them all( just dont make them ridiculous because then i will not count all of them, just the first 3 or 4...

dolphan117
12-06-2005, 06:41 PM
Either CK or Boomer.

Edit-Nublar7 needs to be in this for his highlights as well.

FinsAreLife
12-06-2005, 06:44 PM
Either CK or Boomer.

just to check, is boomer their full name? becasue i have always reffered to him as boomer but i forgot if there was more to it...

poisonphin
12-06-2005, 06:45 PM
Fh Aj ;)Gets my vote. ;)

GRAPEAPE
12-06-2005, 06:46 PM
I vote for ...........fishypete, now hear me out. Not alot of people like what he says but his is very thought prevocking and does get the discussions going.

ch19079
12-06-2005, 06:47 PM
would it be wrong to vote for yourself???

ok fine,

i vote for WharfRat.

NJFINSFAN1
12-06-2005, 06:48 PM
I vote for ...........fishypete, now hear me out. Not alot of people like what he says but his is very thought prevocking and does get the discussions going.

I wish I had a thumbs down Squirrel!:lol:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/06/squirnotapp5ah-1.gif

darkmistress
12-06-2005, 06:49 PM

oh alright gimmie a sec

dolphan117
12-06-2005, 06:49 PM
just to check, is boomer their full name? becasue i have always reffered to him as boomer but i forgot if there was more to it...

I think his screen name is just "Bommer".

Mindwarp
12-06-2005, 06:51 PM
infins does have 20K post :)

my MVP candiates are

inFINSible
Muck
D-Day
mor911

NJFINSFAN1
12-06-2005, 06:51 PM
I think his screen name is just "Bommer".

Boomer!

FinsAreLife
12-06-2005, 06:52 PM
i give mine to wharf, i like so many people here, but i like him the most.....

FinsAreLife
12-06-2005, 06:58 PM
:lol:, its thumbs look funny, but its cool, pretty funny too....

darkmistress
12-06-2005, 07:00 PM

NJFINSFAN1
12-06-2005, 07:01 PM

:lol: :lol:

I change my vote to DM!!!!!

darkmistress
12-06-2005, 07:02 PM

FinsAreLife
12-06-2005, 07:04 PM

ill just add it instead of changing it, lol i cant get enough of that pick

FinHeathen
12-06-2005, 07:07 PM
I'll say Mindwarp, because he's a good cubicle neighbor, and his zany antics have produced hours of entertainment on these boards...

Dolfan984
12-06-2005, 07:09 PM
Muck

old school

GRAPEAPE
12-06-2005, 07:12 PM

C'mon he makes you post admit it, it may be to tell him off or to disgree but you still post don't you

FinsAreLife
12-06-2005, 07:14 PM
you know what....im surprised that nubs has gotten no votes...just for that i place another vote for him...

darkmistress
12-06-2005, 07:15 PM
he did get a vote... it was an edit though ;)

FinsAreLife
12-06-2005, 07:17 PM
couple of people havint gotten one that i expected by now, i was choosing who i was gunna pick out of it to give one more vote to so i gave it to him....

Prime
12-06-2005, 07:34 PM
Just take my ******* name off man. No one will put a vote down for me. It's gonna be a popularity thing anyway.

FinsAreLife
12-06-2005, 07:38 PM
Just take my ******* name off man. No one will put a vote down for me. It's gonna be a popularity thing anyway.

sure thing, you never know though, you could get popular from your name in my sig and people seeing it on the site and wanting to vote for you....:jk: ill take it off if you want man...

DolphinDevil28
12-06-2005, 07:39 PM
What would we do without the "WOOOOOOOO" gameday pep rally thread???

:D

Rocky Raccoon
12-06-2005, 07:41 PM
My vote goes to Fin Fan In Cali because he ALWAYS looks on the bright side of things and is always there to offer his support... very passionate about the Dolphins and knows his stuff... very smart.

Jt0323
12-06-2005, 07:41 PM
i would like to say Bob (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/member.php?u=5448) No post and 1005 shouts:lol:

FinsAreLife
12-06-2005, 07:43 PM
What would we do without the "WOOOOOOOO" gameday pep rally thread???

:D

are you referring to yourself??

FinsAreLife
12-06-2005, 07:44 PM
i would like to say Bob (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/member.php?u=5448) No post and 1005 shouts:lol:

lol i was about to say him as a joke...i think its funny he has never posted but finds the time to get 1005 shouts:lol:

darkmistress
12-06-2005, 07:53 PM
can I vote for myself 3 times? j/k lol

FinsAreLife
12-06-2005, 07:53 PM
wheres nubs? im surprised he hasnt voted yet....

DolphinDevil28
12-06-2005, 07:54 PM
are you referring to yourself??

Yeah, but I was just kidding. I don't care about the MVP thing. I just know everyone loves the "WOOOOOOO" thread. It fires us up.

Jt0323
My vote goes to Fin Fan In Cali because he ALWAYS looks on the bright side of things and is always there to offer his support... very passionate about the Dolphins and knows his stuff... very smart.

yeah hes a great canadite, their is to many to pick one but im goona tell what i like about all the nonamies (sp)

FinheavenAJ: Dose a great job with the site, he manage the site very well
Mindwarp: Dose alot for FH, alot, he uses his storage for FH and takes his time and dose stuff for the FH memers
WharfRat: Great poster and gave me a smilie :jt0323: and dose alot for the members
Muck: My imaginary friend, when you dont think a mod is on bam their he is, you never know where he is
inFINsible: Great poster and has great insite on the dolphins
mor911: Gives out great advice and is a funny poster and a great poster. Im glad hes a Phin fan!
d-day: Funny poster and makes many FH Members happy with his posting in the ladies lounge.
Boomer: Knows what hes talking about
darkmistress: She makes graphics for many members of FH and dose it with nothing in return, truly gifted at graphic making and dose great designs
Nublar7: Takes his time to get highlights of the Dolphins game even when they lose. He dose not have to but he wants to and supply every FH Members with great highlights of each Phin game and gives people who do not get a chance to watch the game watch it.
Fin_Fan_In_Cali: Great hearterd person, always tries to make other people feel good and helps them out with problems. Overall a great person

FinsAreLife
can I vote for myself 3 times? j/k lol

that would be under the terms to me as ridiculous

:chuckle:

FinsAreLife
12-06-2005, 08:00 PM
yeah hes a great canadite, their is to many to pick one but im goona tell what i like about all the nonamies (sp)

Mindwarp: Dose alot for FH, alot, he uses his storage for FH and takes his time and dose stuff for the FH memers
WharfRat: Great poster and gave me a smilie :jt0323: and dose alot for the members
Muck: My imaginary friend, when you dont think a mod is on bam their he is, you never know where he is
mor911: Gives out great advice and is a funny poster and a great poster. Im glad hes a Phin fan!
d-day: Funny poster and makes many FH Members happy with his posting in the ladies lounge.
darkmistress: She makes graphics for many members of FH and dose it with nothing in return, truly gifted at graphic making and dose great designs
Nublar7: Takes his time to get highlights of the Dolphins game even when they lose. He dose not have to but he wants to and supply every FH Members with great highlights of each Phin game and gives people who do not get a chance to watch the game watch it.
Fin_Fan_In_Cali: Great hearterd person, always tries to make other people feel good and helps them out with problems. Overall a great person

even though your over 3-4 im including all of these, its a well thought out and give great reasons why each of them deserve it, all of them are getting a vote(i already previously counted your aj vote)

Jt0323
12-06-2005, 08:00 PM
also i would like to vote for Phinz

FinsAreLife
12-06-2005, 08:01 PM
also i would like to vote for Phinz

im not counting anymore from you after this one;)

Jt0323
12-06-2005, 08:01 PM
even though your over 3-4 im including all of these, its a well thought out and give great reasons why each of them deserve it, all of them are getting a vote(i already previously counted your aj vote)
i know, i was just posting why they all are great canidates

jnewmant
12-06-2005, 08:06 PM

i pretty much agree with all of these it could almost be said that each forum has it's own MVP

FinsAreLife
12-06-2005, 08:09 PM
i pretty much agree with all of these it could almost be said that each forum has it's own MVP

is it possible that you could narrow it down to 1-3 of them that top your list for voting purposes?

darkmistress
12-06-2005, 08:09 PM
that would be under the terms to me as ridiculous

:chuckle:

4 times? You know when http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/03/squir11ju-1.jpg you've gotta go with the flow ;)

kud
12-06-2005, 08:14 PM
Ck-Parrothead , I always love reading his posts and usually agree with them. Posts very intelligently, i'll give him my vote.

jnewmant
12-06-2005, 08:14 PM
is it possible that you could narrow it down to 1-3 of them that top your list for voting purposes?ok i guess i can handle that, hmmm.. 1. FinheavenAJ
2. mor911
3. Darkmistress

FinsAreLife
12-06-2005, 08:16 PM
ok i guess i can handle that, hmmm.. 1. FinheavenAJ
2. mor911
3. Darkmistress

thank you:)

Prime
12-06-2005, 08:25 PM
Why aren't any of us young guys being considered? We have alot of young guys who comes here dailey and make this site a better place. The young guys that I can think off on top of my head are....

Buddwalk
Jt0323
PoisonPhin
FinsAreLife
painnotpleasure

FinsAreLife
12-06-2005, 08:27 PM
Why aren't any of us young guys being considered? We have alot of young guys who comes here dailey and make this site a better place. The young guys that I can think off on top of my head are....

Buddwalk
Jt0323
PoisonPhin
FinsAreLife
painnotpleasure

agreed, im not sure fully why, probably due to the older ones here having more knowledge, not certain completely...

Quelonio
12-06-2005, 08:31 PM
You know what... the guy who said fishypete has a point... Not that I would call him an MVP but certainly one of the best discussion starters, he is a galvanizing presence, Blitz would say he is the Bush of Finheaven.

wpgfishfan
12-06-2005, 08:32 PM
Sorry Mor and D-day you guys were a close second but my vote goes to

Nublar7 for all his news and highlights and his attitude

BlitPhinFan
12-06-2005, 08:34 PM
Fin_Fan_In_Cali because he is always there to help a member/brother/friend out.

dolphan117
12-06-2005, 08:35 PM
agreed, im not sure fully why, probably due to the older ones here having more knowledge, not certain completely...

Thats kinda the thing that sucks about awards like this, only one person can win. My top 3 were, Boomer because he breaks down prospects so well, CK because he is one of the most knowledgable posters here and Nublar7 for the highlights. Its not that I dont enjoy tons of other posters but if you can only vote for 1.................(although I nominated 3)

FinsAreLife
12-06-2005, 08:38 PM
i though at first mindwarp was gunna take this, he hasnt gotten a vote since, been pretty inteeresting race, but theres still about a day and a half to 2 days left......

FinsAreLife
12-06-2005, 08:55 PM
well doesnt seem like many people are voting much anymore, i wont be checking it as much in the next day or two, but ill still post results.....

Jt0323
12-06-2005, 08:57 PM
we should have a voting crew like MLB where like the premium members pick out of the top 5 members who gets the most votes

FinsAreLife
12-06-2005, 09:11 PM
we should have a voting crew like MLB where like the premium members pick out of the top 5 members who gets the most votes

agreed, but who on the crew?

dolphan117
12-06-2005, 09:13 PM
and also you can vote for as many people you want, i will count them all( just dont make them ridiculous because then i will not count all of them, just the first 3 or 4...

In that case my 4th will be DM, as she is probably the nicest poster.

FinsAreLife
12-06-2005, 09:14 PM

got it covered;)

Fin Fan in Cali
12-06-2005, 09:18 PM
My vote goes to Fin Fan In Cali because he ALWAYS looks on the bright side of things and is always there to offer his support... very passionate about the Dolphins and knows his stuff... very smart.Thanks bro, I appreciate that.:)

Fin Fan in Cali
12-06-2005, 09:25 PM

Thanks a lot for nice comments Jt! I appreciate that.:)

darkmistress
12-06-2005, 09:25 PM
:o

Fin Fan in Cali
12-06-2005, 09:27 PM
Fin_Fan_In_Cali because he is always there to help a member/brother/friend out.Thanks Vern, I appreciate the kind words!:)

FinsAreLife
12-06-2005, 09:28 PM
Thanks Vern, I appreciate the kind words!:)

lost of people seem to like ya, inlcuding myself;), have you voted?, if not feel free to;)

Fin Fan in Cali
12-06-2005, 09:32 PM
As far as I am concerned the are an awful lot on this board that I appreciate learning from. But here goes:

Most Informative- Ck

Knows Most-Ether79

Nicest on the Board-Brother D-Day

Most entertaining- Got to be brother marty aka cnc66

Fin Fan in Cali
12-06-2005, 09:34 PM
lost of people seem to like ya, inlcuding myself;), have you voted?, if not feel free to;)Thanks for the nice comments. I just did vote. I appreciate eveyone here on the boards, and I do the very best to help all of the family on the boards, or off the boards in the best way possible. If we don't look out for each other, and help each other who will?:) Thanks again! John

FinsAreLife
12-06-2005, 09:37 PM
Thanks for the nice comments. I just did vote. I appreciate eveyone here on the boards, and I do the very best to help all of the family on the boards, or off the boards in the best way possible. If we don't look out for each other, and help each other who will?:) Thanks again! John

no prob man, the board could use a bunch more of you

BlitPhinFan
12-06-2005, 09:39 PM
no prob man, the board could use a bunch more of you

:yeahthat:

darkmistress
12-06-2005, 09:46 PM
lovefest 2006 :groovy:

BlitPhinFan
12-06-2005, 09:46 PM
lovefest 2006 :groovy:

:rofl3:

Fin Fan in Cali
12-06-2005, 09:47 PM
lovefest 2006 :groovy::sidelol:

Gonzo
12-06-2005, 10:00 PM
:mad:

Prime
12-06-2005, 10:01 PM

I know how you feel man. It's just a popularity contest anyway.

Gonzo
12-06-2005, 10:05 PM

"Provoking" is about right. (edit: I just saw how that looked. I am not correcting your spelling, just pointing out that that is about all he does)

dolphinfan2k5
12-06-2005, 10:06 PM
I vote for me...

just joking calm down.

I split my vote for AJ and Nubs cause one made Finheaven and without Nubs we wouldn't get our news soooooo quick. It really is nice.

Gonzo
12-06-2005, 10:07 PM
I know how you feel man. It's just a popularity contest anyway.

1/2 vote for me
1/2 vote for Ace

Sorry Ace, only have one vote and I am conceited.

Fin Fan in Cali
12-06-2005, 10:08 PM
1/2 vote for me
1/2 vote for Ace

Sorry Ace, only have one vote and I am conceited.:sidelol:

TerryTate
12-06-2005, 10:23 PM
Muck - he is the backbone of the site....book it.

darkmistress
12-06-2005, 10:30 PM
:eek: how could we forget TT... my third vote goes to TT ;)

TerryTate
12-06-2005, 10:33 PM
Why thank you DM :)

Don't put too much effort into this "Most Valuable Poster" gig though, because I plan to do the 2nd annual FH march madness early next year....

With no staff competing this year, it will make things interesting (havent decided on non-mods...will make a determination in the coming months)

BlitPhinFan
12-06-2005, 10:34 PM
:eek: how could we forget TT... my third vote goes to TT ;)

Terry Tate is SO 2003! :spider:Uh oh!:eek:Oh dear lord NOOO!:escape:I Kid... I KID!:nerd: Umph!

d-day
12-06-2005, 10:41 PM
i love everyone on this site - i could never vote 1 - the mor, mw, gonzo, bobby h, john simmons, fin fan in cali, marcos... etc. - so my vote goes to...

d-day :wink: :eyebrow:

Prime
12-06-2005, 10:42 PM
i love everyone on this site - i could never vote 1 - the mor, mw, gonzo, bobby h, john simmons, fin fan in cali, marcos... etc. - so my vote goes to...

d-day :wink: :eyebrow:

You finally got yourself a vote Gonzo. I'm still left in the dust like always.

Nublar7
12-06-2005, 10:45 PM
Wow, there are so many good choices. I guess my vote goes for FinheavenAJ. Without him the site wouldn't exsist.

Fin Fan in Cali
12-06-2005, 10:46 PM
You finally got yourself a vote Gonzo. I'm still left in the dust like always.Bro we care about you! Maybe next poll!;) John

darkmistress
12-06-2005, 10:46 PM

Don't put too much effort into this "Most Valuable Poster" gig though, because I plan to do the 2nd annual FH march madness early next year....

With no staff competing this year, it will make things interesting (havent decided on non-mods...will make a determination in the coming months)

Was that the thing I was in last year and had no idea about until I got knocked out somewere near the finals? lol I don't need to be in it this year give my spot to a non staff member ;)

Nublar7
12-06-2005, 10:47 PM

Come on TT, let us non-mod staff members compete. Why? Because while we are staff members, we don't get to do and see all the cool things you mods and admins get to. Pleeeeeeeeese?
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

BlitPhinFan
12-06-2005, 10:49 PM
Come on TT, let us non-mod staff members compete. Why? Because while we are staff members, we don't get to do and see all the cool things you mods and admins get to. Pleeeeeeeeese?

Awww.. come on TT. It's just a cute, harmless littl' kitten! :tsk:

Gonzo
12-06-2005, 10:55 PM
Awww.. come on TT. It's just a cute, harmless littl' kitten! :tsk:

And here's what you do with it:

BlitPhinFan
12-06-2005, 11:01 PM

I can't argue with that! Destructive little beasts, they are! Especially in numbers.

THOMAS_54
12-06-2005, 11:03 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif:rofl3: Anyways, I vote for Muck

dolphan117
12-06-2005, 11:05 PM
I can't argue with that! Destructive little beasts, they are! Especially in numbers.

Are they related to squirrles?

dolphan117
12-06-2005, 11:10 PM

Bro dont take it too hard, at least you got half a vote. ;) Most of the thousands (how many members are there?) of poster wont get a vote at all including me. This in not like being ingnored while siting in a room with ten people, its like picking your favorite Fins win. You like all of them and its very hard to do. If you pick one it dosnt mean you dont care about the rest.

BlitPhinFan
12-06-2005, 11:10 PM

Might as well be! They have destroyed entire neighborhoods not to mention some of the dogs in these parts. :tongue:

Gonzo
12-06-2005, 11:14 PM

No, but you can always get a:

byroan
12-06-2005, 11:14 PM

Don't take it so hard. I don't have a vote either.

BlitPhinFan
12-06-2005, 11:15 PM

:lol: Can I get that model for cats as well?

Gonzo
12-06-2005, 11:15 PM

Let's just act like we are in Chicago.

5 votes for Gonzo
3 for byroan and and Ace (that gives you three and a half)

If you want the voters' registration cards, I will see if I can "dig them up."

Jt0323
12-06-2005, 11:16 PM

yeah me neither, but i dont mind, i just cant wait for TT March Madness contest

BlitPhinFan
12-06-2005, 11:19 PM
yeah me neither, but i dont mind, i just cant wait for TT March Madness contest

March Madness drives me mad... go figure. I can't wait for it either. I have only won one of those brackets in my life time... and oh did it ever feel so good. I think it was either 2002 or 2003 when I picked Syracuse to win it all and they did.

I don't remember the amount in the pool but, it just felt good getting the money from my co-workers. ;)

darkmistress
12-06-2005, 11:21 PM

OMG that's hilarious... (in a promoting animal violence kind of way :foundout: ) reminds me of the "choke a chicken" toy

AquaInferno
12-06-2005, 11:21 PM
Nubbz

Rocky Raccoon
12-06-2005, 11:25 PM

It's ok, I don't need a vote, I know I'm a MVP :D

Gonzo
OMG that's hilarious... (in a promoting animal violence kind of way :foundout: ) reminds me of the "choke a chicken" toy

:lol: I haven't seen that one.

And Blit, I don't think your cat will notice it's a dog toy :lol:

NJFINSFAN1

Gonzo
12-06-2005, 11:28 PM
jnewmant has just earned himself 4 votes for a very helpful link. :chuckle:

BlitPhinFan
12-06-2005, 11:28 PM
:lol: I haven't seen that one.

And Blit, I don't think your cat will notice it's a dog toy :lol:

:tantrum:

Fin Fan in Cali
12-06-2005, 11:29 PM
jnewmant has just earned himself 4 votes for a very helpful link. :chuckle:He is good people.:)

HansMojo
12-06-2005, 11:30 PM
I vote for FinheavenAJ. I love this website and without him it just wouldn't be here.
:allhail:

d-day
12-06-2005, 11:32 PM
jnewmant has just earned himself 4 votes for a very helpful link. :chuckle:

...:hump: :hump: :hump:

Gonzo
12-06-2005, 11:33 PM

...:hump: :hump: :hump:

2 votes for cyrus

Jt0323
12-06-2005, 11:35 PM
**jt creates 10 screen names to give him 10 votes and wins**:chuckle:

d-day
12-06-2005, 11:35 PM
2 votes for cyrus

awwwww shucks...

3 :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow: for luther... :eyebrow:

PHINATIC13
12-07-2005, 12:03 AM
Mindwarp or Muck, both seem to devote an awful lot of time to the site.

FIN-IN-RI
12-07-2005, 12:07 AM
Gotta gove it to Muck & TT..

The men always bring the knowledge without the mindless BS.

Wildbill3
12-07-2005, 12:58 AM
alright i was thinking about using a poll for this but i did not want anyone left out so ill do a personal tally in my sig space, ad i will stop counting as of thursday night....

i was bored so i was thinkign to myself, who is finheavens MOst Valuable Poster, so then i decided that i wanted to ask all of you and see who you say, now you have to take under consideration of everything....who is the most informative, who knows the most, whos the nicest, who entertains you and so on....its for overall posting......

so just post your favorite or "MVP" and if you choose why and ill put the results in my sig and update it as much as possible.....we can't vote on ourselves right?:lol: :confused: I put myself up for: MVA

Quelonio
12-07-2005, 01:03 AM
MVA? Most valuable a.... (don't want to mess with authority so I can't really throw out possibilities as to what the A stands for)

burton87
12-07-2005, 01:09 AM
ckparrothead

Fin Fan in Cali
12-07-2005, 01:09 AM
we can't vote on ourselves right?:lol: :confused: I put myself up for: MVAWhat in the heck happened to Gunny Highway?:mad:

FIN-IN-RI
12-07-2005, 01:12 AM
we can't vote on ourselves right?:lol: :confused: I put myself up for: MVAwe'll have to fight to the death for that one!:lol:

TerryTate
12-07-2005, 01:12 AM

Nice try, but I'm a dog person :lol:

FIN-IN-RI
12-07-2005, 01:17 AM
gotta let the staff be involved.. it wouldn't be the same!

Nublar7
12-07-2005, 01:35 AM
Nice try, but I'm a dog person :lol:

Megatron
12-07-2005, 01:42 AM
I thought MVP meant Megatron Victory Parade.

spydertl79
12-07-2005, 01:44 AM
I vote for AJ

Fin Fan in Cali
12-07-2005, 01:46 AM
I thought MVP meant Megatron Victory Parade.:sidelol:

mor911
12-07-2005, 01:48 AM
Everyone who voted for AJ is trying to be the next mod :lol:

The Mor still votes for:

1. Mindwarp

2. d-day

3. emjai (because he worships The Mor :rofl3:)

AJ could 4th... I guess ;)

Wildbill3
12-07-2005, 01:48 AM
MVA? Most valuable a.... (don't want to mess with authority so I can't really throw out possibilities as to what the A stands for);) good guess.

Wildbill3
12-07-2005, 01:52 AM
What in the heck happened to Gunny Highway?:mad:It was either change the avatar, or change the Sig, and the sig won the right to stay. Don't worry, I have a feeling that gysgt Highway will make his A&B return. :D

Fin Fan in Cali
12-07-2005, 01:54 AM
It was either change the avatar, or change the Sig, and the sig won the right to stay. Don't worry, I have a feeling that gysgt Highway will make his A&B return. :D:sidelol: Bro I haven't heard A to B in a long time. That's classic.:lol:

Wildbill3
12-07-2005, 01:59 AM
:sidelol: Bro I haven't heard A to B in a long time. That's classic.:lol:you want, I can pull out my moonbeam.

Gonzo
12-07-2005, 02:11 AM
Everyone who voted for AJ is trying to be the next mod :lol:

The Mor still votes for:

1. Mindwarp

2. d-day

3. emjai (because he worships The Mor :rofl3:)

AJ could 4th... I guess ;)

d-day
12-07-2005, 02:14 AM

you do have the most eyebrows so far...

gonzo 3

awww heck here's another one... :eyebrow:

d-day
12-07-2005, 02:14 AM
gonzo - eyebrows 4

Nappy Roots
12-07-2005, 02:17 AM
DDay, anyone who disagrees is either not attracted to women, has a friend on the board, or is a suck up

CirclingWagons
12-07-2005, 02:17 AM
Clumpy

Gonzo
12-07-2005, 02:23 AM
gonzo - eyebrows 4

d-day:hump::hump::hump::hump:

And now you are leading in hump smilies. :eyebrow:

d-day
12-07-2005, 02:28 AM

hot damn!

gonzo :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

CirclingWagons
12-07-2005, 02:30 AM

I didn't realize d-day was a woman until now :eek:

d-day
12-07-2005, 02:31 AM

that's me in my avatar :wink:

CalDolFan1014
12-07-2005, 02:33 AM

:lol: :lol: No that's probably the type of girls he gets! :goof:

CirclingWagons
12-07-2005, 02:34 AM
that's me in my avatar :wink:
is that a fact? :)

what are you doing hanging out with us bums? :lol:

d-day
12-07-2005, 02:36 AM
is that a fact? :)

what are you doing hanging out with us bums? :lol:

it gets boring playing with myself... :wink:

CalDolFan1014
12-07-2005, 02:37 AM

:roflmao: Too funny!

Gonzo
12-07-2005, 02:37 AM

cw:hump::hump::hump::hump::hump:

Look! You're in the lead now!

d-day:hump::hump::hump:

oh, damn, you lost it. And right at the end too. Who woulda thunk it.:eyebrow:

d-day
12-07-2005, 02:41 AM
cw:hump::hump::hump::hump::hump:

Look! You're in the lead now!

d-day:hump:

oh, damn, you lost it. And right at the end too. Who woulda thunk it.:eyebrow:

:whew: - thanks for the extra hump smiley gonzo - 2 more for you... :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

CirclingWagons
12-07-2005, 02:52 AM
ahh, time to turn that frown upside down. Just drop by and we'll pull out all the New Wave 80's hits your little heart desires. Later on, if you play your cards right, I'll fix us some ramen noodles(chicken flavor of course ;) ) and then we'll slowdance until the sun comes up :D

just ****in with ya man...seriously tho, who's that girl in your avvy? :) You had that Altered Images "I Could Be Happy" song stuck in my head forever, but Echo and the Bunnymen's "Killing Moon" and "It's Alright" finally jarred it loose

d-day
12-07-2005, 03:10 AM
ahh, time to turn that frown upside down. Just drop by and we'll pull out all the New Wave 80's hits your little heart desires. Later on, if you play your cards right, I'll fix us some ramen noodles(chicken flavor of course ;) ) and then we'll slowdance until the sun comes up :D

just ****in with ya man...seriously tho, who's that girl in your avvy? :) You had that Altered Images "I Could Be Happy" song stuck in my head forever, but Echo and the Bunnymen's "Killing Moon" and "It's Alright" finally jarred it loose

there's actually 3 - one is brianna banx - the other 2 i wish i knew - if ya haven't picked up altered images greatest hits, do yourself the favor... ;)

Talos
12-07-2005, 09:43 AM
so is your vote for aj? and yes he counts, i mean i did say most valuable poster so you should take the under consideration as well as other things, but i feel that aj is a very fair canidate...

No, I'll keep this to one vote. I'll stick with my Mindwarp vote, as I don't read a whole lot of posts from AJ and this was for poster.

Philter25
12-07-2005, 10:10 AM
CK or Boomer because IMO they know the most on this site. Without them and their threads, the main board would just be a bunch of idiots suggesting unreal trades and a bunch of "Gus sux" threads.

DrAstroZoom
12-07-2005, 10:18 AM
No love for the Doc, eh?

Oh well. I have a lot of favorites, but I'm gonna send mad props to my fellow columnist, Phunwin.

FIN-IN-RI
12-07-2005, 11:23 AM
No love for the Doc, eh?

Oh well. I have a lot of favorites, but I'm gonna send mad props to my fellow columnist, Phunwin.

Hey man.. you're on that list without saying..

Clark Kent
12-07-2005, 11:28 AM
CK or Boomer because IMO they know the most on this site. Without them and their threads, the main board would just be a bunch of idiots suggesting unreal trades and a bunch of "Gus sux" threads.

And it's not now? WEll not at the moment, that win gave a week hiatus of the usual "I hate everything, so here's my crappy idea."

WharfRat
12-07-2005, 11:33 AM
No, I'll keep this to one vote. I'll stick with my Mindwarp vote, as I don't read a whole lot of posts from AJ and this was for poster.

AJ doesn't post much at all... most of what he does is behind the scenes. ;)

wazzy
12-07-2005, 11:45 AM
D-Day is MVP because I enjoy almost every post of his wether its hilarious or in the ladies lounge!

Talos
12-07-2005, 01:27 PM
AJ doesn't post much at all... most of what he does is behind the scenes. ;)

That was my point. ;)
He said MVP stood for Most Valuable Poster.

WharfRat
12-07-2005, 01:54 PM
That was my point. ;)
He said MVP stood for Most Valuable Poster.

I wasn't arguing the point... just tossing in my :2c: ;)

Mindwarp
12-07-2005, 02:04 PM
just give it to wharf muck or infins

NJFINSFAN1
12-07-2005, 02:05 PM
wharft is losing votes when people see that picture of him!:rolleyes:

WharfRat
12-07-2005, 02:39 PM
wharft is losing votes when people see that picture of him!:rolleyes:

:lol: can't say I would blame them... I hate that picture, not sure why I posted it. I guess I just don't have any that are more recent and decent... :goof:

NJFINSFAN1
12-07-2005, 02:47 PM
:lol: can't say I would blame them... I hate that picture, not sure why I posted it. I guess I just don't have any that are more recent and decent... :goof:

I have tons of shots of my family, problem is I'm always taking the pictures! So I'm not in many.

Phinz1972
12-07-2005, 02:59 PM
Would have to either be AJ or Muck or TT, all three of these guys keep the site going daily.

WharfRat
12-07-2005, 03:04 PM
I have tons of shots of my family, problem is I'm always taking the pictures! So I'm not in many.

Exactly!
It's hard for the camera to see you, when you're behind it! :goof:

Talos
12-07-2005, 03:56 PM
I wasn't arguing the point... just tossing in my :2c: ;)

Wow, people care about your opinion Wharf? I must have missed the boat. :D

poisonphin
12-07-2005, 04:01 PM
wharft is losing votes when people see that picture of him!:rolleyes:What picture is this? I wanna see it.

NJFINSFAN1
12-07-2005, 04:06 PM
What picture is this? I wanna see it.

I shouldn't do this, so its our secret, just don't share it with anyone else here! Okay?

http://www.morwarp.com/FH/wharfrat.html

Remeber, its our little secret!:rolleyes:

WharfRat
12-07-2005, 04:07 PM
I shouldn't do this, so its our secret, just don't share it with anyone else here! Okay?

http://www.morwarp.com/FH/wharfrat.html

Remeber, its our little secret!:rolleyes:

:hmph:

WharfRat
12-07-2005, 04:07 PM
Wow, people care about your opinion Wharf? I must have missed the boat. :D

:crying:

Gonzo
12-07-2005, 04:14 PM
:crying:

Don't worry Wharf. I care about your opinion. It makes me feel better about my own. Kinda like when you see a car more beat up than your own. :eyebrow:

Talos
12-07-2005, 04:15 PM
Don't worry Wharf. I care about your opinion. It makes me feel better about my own. Kinda like when you see a car more beat up than your own. :eyebrow:

:roflmao:

Seriously though Wharf. I value your opinion, without it there may not have been nearly as entertaining a Squirrel thread.

WharfRat
12-07-2005, 04:17 PM

oh...gee... ummm... thanks?

Gonzo
12-07-2005, 04:24 PM
oh...gee... ummm... thanks?

First WB, then Wharf. Gonzo- taking on one staffer at a time. :ko: Livin' on the edge.

Talos
12-07-2005, 04:27 PM
First WB, then Wharf. Gonzo- taking on one staffer at a time. :ko: Livin' on the edge.

You can always claim I started it. :D

Gonzo
12-07-2005, 04:34 PM
You can always claim I started it. :D

No, I think I started it in the hard drive thread. :lol: I fully expect my avatar and thread to get attacked by digital ninjas soon.

Talos
12-07-2005, 04:44 PM
Uh oh, now I have to go read the HD thread. :)

Miamian
12-07-2005, 04:45 PM
Tough call. Muck, cnc, Wharf,

cnc. Muck would get it if he starts up the humor threads again.

inFINSible would get it since his avatars contribute to a post's charisma; though I wish he would bring back the roving eye.

WharfRat
12-07-2005, 04:56 PM
No, I think I started it in the hard drive thread. :lol: I fully expect my avatar and thread to get attacked by digital ninjas soon.

Or Ninja Squirrels?

NJFINSFAN1
12-07-2005, 05:00 PM
Or Ninja Squirrels?

They don't waste there time with this!

WharfRat
12-07-2005, 05:06 PM

:lol:

FinsAreLife
12-07-2005, 05:21 PM
ok, ive updated them now.....

Talos
12-07-2005, 05:47 PM

The man has a point!

Mindwarp
12-07-2005, 06:40 PM
man i went from 2nd to fourth? at least its all good people above me

FinsAreLife
12-07-2005, 06:49 PM
man i went from 2nd to fourth? at least its all good people above me

thats what i was sayign before...actually at first, for about 5 minutes you were in first..who knows, i think im closing it after around 100-125 votes, im at 87 right now, you still have a chance.....

ILPhinFan88
12-07-2005, 06:52 PM
I'll throw in a vote, I vote for

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif (http://photobucket.com/albums/b55/ILPhinFan88/?)

FinsAreLife
12-07-2005, 07:05 PM
i have a feeling things between the 1st 2nd and 3rd place people could heat up....

FinsAreLife
12-07-2005, 08:05 PM
hmmm quietness......

FinsAreLife
12-07-2005, 09:22 PM
i cant quite figure out how to transport an image from photoshop into here, i made a sticker for the winner, its optional and also no one would prolly want to use it because its my first time using photoshop...

dolphan117
12-07-2005, 09:33 PM
hmmm quietness......

I am out of votes but I can break the silence..:tank: Boom. ;)

Prime Time
12-07-2005, 10:02 PM
AJ...:up:

miamikid92
12-07-2005, 11:39 PM
the creator

dolphan117
12-07-2005, 11:45 PM
the creator

Seaching posts for God....... Cant seem to find him....:njfin:

CalDolFan1014
12-08-2005, 12:48 AM

He posts in spirit, my child! :pope:

:lol:

Roman529
12-08-2005, 01:22 AM
AJ ...there would not be any FH without him.....and Nublar 7 ...Nub has made me some nice sigs and he is a great news poster and provides killer video clips.

Nublar7
12-08-2005, 02:19 AM
AJ ...there would not be any FH without him.....and Nublar 7 ...Nub has made me some nice sigs and he is a great news poster and provides killer video clips.
:banana:

Thanks man. You are also a great poster on this site. Fact is, there are A LOT of great posters here, and I really don't think there is one single MVP. There are hundreds of posters that deserve to be an MVP. :)

Kobe
12-08-2005, 02:46 AM
IlPhinFan88 (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/member.php?u=7703) because he helped me out on Photoshop and he showed patience when I didnt know WTF he was talking about on it:goof: Also hooked me up with a sweet wallpaper.

d-day
12-08-2005, 03:10 AM
IlPhinFan88 (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/member.php?u=7703) because he helped me out on Photoshop and he showed patience when I didnt know WTF he was talking about on it:goof: Also hooked me up with a sweet wallpaper.

ilphinfan88 is the goods... ;)

FinsAreLife
12-08-2005, 05:00 PM
ok, voting seems to have ended, so im ending takign any more tallys and here our are results........

FinheavenAJ-15
Muck-10
D-day-9
Mindwarp-6
Ckparrothead-6
Nublar7-6
WharfRat-5
mor911-4
darkmistress-4
inFINsible-4
TerryTate-3
Fin_Fan_In_Cali-3
Boomer-3
Ace88-2
cnc66-2
quelonio-1
fishypete-1
Phinz-1
Ether79-1
Gonzo-1
Byroan-1
emjai-1
Clumpy-1
Phunwin-1
Ilphinfan88-1

congratualtion to finheavenaj as our mvp!!!:D, and also congatulations to all that recieved votes

miamikid92
12-08-2005, 05:08 PM

the creator OF FINHEAVEN..happy? :goof:

Prime
12-08-2005, 05:56 PM
ok, voting seems to have ended, so im ending takign any more tallys and here our are results........

FinheavenAJ-15
Muck-10
D-day-9
Mindwarp-6
Ckparrothead-6
Nublar7-6
WharfRat-5
mor911-4
darkmistress-4
inFINsible-4
TerryTate-3
Fin_Fan_In_Cali-3
Boomer-3
Ace88-2
cnc66-2
quelonio-1
fishypete-1
Phinz-1
Ether79-1
Gonzo-1
Byroan-1
emjai-1
Clumpy-1
Phunwin-1
Ilphinfan88-1

congratualtion to finheavenaj as our mvp!!!:D, and also congatulations to all that recieved votes

Did anybody not see this coming?

Congrats AJ.

NJFINSFAN1
12-08-2005, 05:59 PM
I want a recount! I think Gore won! :rolleyes:

dolphan117
12-08-2005, 06:40 PM
Congrats to AJ. Does he get a badge?

FinsAreLife
12-08-2005, 06:52 PM
Congrats to AJ. Does he get a badge?

i had mada sticker(my first time using photoshop) but im having issues getting it onto FH

Muck
12-08-2005, 07:00 PM
TerryTate got his *** kicked by Muck.

mor911
12-08-2005, 07:06 PM
TerryTate got his *** kicked by Mor.

WharfRat
12-08-2005, 07:08 PM
only 5 people for moi???

It's discrimination against rats... I'm calling the ACLU....

byroan
12-08-2005, 07:09 PM
I can't believe I tied with fishypete. :nono:

Muck
12-08-2005, 07:17 PM
I can't believe I tied with fishypete. :nono:

WharfRat
12-08-2005, 07:22 PM

:sidelol:

Nublar7
12-08-2005, 07:25 PM
TerryTate got his *** kicked by Muck.
I can even chime in on this one. :lol:

TerryTate got his *** kicked by Nublar7.

Muck
12-08-2005, 07:28 PM
Terry Tate < Muck

dolphan117
12-08-2005, 08:01 PM

:spit: Well done.

FinsAreLife
12-08-2005, 08:46 PM

crap, it turned out like crap, maybe i can fix it, i dont have much time but i guess ill try

Fresh
12-09-2005, 12:19 AM
mor911

Wildbill3
12-09-2005, 12:45 AM
It is time for a new vote.... MVA!!! IF you don't start a vote thread on that, I'll ban you. Seriously.

Gonzo
12-09-2005, 02:32 AM
It is time for a new vote.... MVA!!! IF you don't start a vote thread on that, I'll ban you. Seriously.

ban shman. I ain't skerd.

Quelonio
12-09-2005, 02:34 AM
I think that at this point we should give an MVP consideration to the Killer Squirrels... If for no other reason, because they seem like they are invading us.