PDA

View Full Version : My Name Is Earl 12/6

Jimmy James
12-07-2005, 12:16 AM
I noticed a good bit of activity for The Office, so I thought I'd start a thread and see if there was any interest.

Unfortunately, it wasn't really that funny an episode. I think it is very likely that it was because the network asked for a Christmas episode even though it doesn't really fit with the theme of the show well and because it necessarily meant not seeing much of Randy or Crabman.

Did anybody else watch?

d-day
12-07-2005, 12:25 AM
i watch it - i liked the first few episodes - i think the premise of the show might get played out pretty fast though...

Jimmy James
12-07-2005, 12:28 AM
That definitely is a concern. In fact, I think you can see the concept wearing on a couple of other new sitcoms. I don't usually watch How I Met Your Mother, but I have seen enough of it to be tired of the bits with Bob Saget's voice and the kids played by bad actors. I do usually watch Everybody Hates Chris, but the show is the least funny when it tries to drive home the point again and again that it's the 80s.

d-day
12-07-2005, 12:34 AM
i miss she spies... :cry:

mor911
12-07-2005, 01:22 AM
My god his ex wife is hot as hell... LL thread d-day?

GRAPEAPE
12-07-2005, 06:36 AM
i watch it - i liked the first few episodes - i think the premise of the show might get played out pretty fast though...The show is pretty good, but the list can only be so long, I see them getting to the end of the list, and if the show is popular, deciding that Karma wants him to help more people not just on his list. Who knows. "that little monkey from E.T."