PDA

View Full Version : The Pimp As Rised

Prime
12-07-2005, 05:48 PM
A girl that I used to date wrote me a letter today and she wants me back(after a year since the breakup). I still kind of like her, but I also like the church girl, but I'm giving up on her and don't quote like her as much. I really don't know if I should go back out with her because we started to ignore each other once we went out. With my problems that I'm having, I don't know if it can hurt or help my stress. Do you think that I should try it out and go out with her, or should I just wait and examied what I have and don't have in life? My heart is telling me yes, but my mind os telling me no.

FinsAreLife
12-07-2005, 05:51 PM
A girl that I used to date wrote me a letter today and she wants me back(after a year since the breakup). I still kind of like her, but I also like the church girl, but I'm giving up on her and don't quote like her as much. I really don't know if I should go back out with her because we started to ignore each other once we went out. With my problems that I'm having, I don't know if it can hurt or help my stress. Do you think that I should try it out and go out with her, or should I just wait and examied what I have and don't have in life? My heart is telling me yes, but my mind os telling me no.

maybe its what you need, maybe she can help you with your problems, mayb she coudl do the oposite, depending on how her personality is i cant judge, you need to sit back and look at it that way...

jnewmant
12-07-2005, 05:52 PM
ok did you do the breaking up or did she because i think i have the perfect solution

Prime
12-07-2005, 05:53 PM
ok did you do the breaking up or did she because i think i have the perfect solution

She broke up with me after a week because she didn't feel a connection between us. Then in her letter that I got, she said that she made a dumb mistake and realized that she was hurting people around her. She also said that she wanted to change and she felt lost without me.

RunningBackGuru
12-07-2005, 05:55 PM
I think it depens. If she treated you harshly, then no. But if you see she wants to start off fresh, the yes.

Talos
12-07-2005, 06:00 PM
I know you're young Ace, and generally relationships aren't nearly as serious so I just have a question for the FH crowd.

Lost without someone after dating them for one week?

jnewmant
12-07-2005, 06:00 PM
She broke up with me after a week because she didn't feel a connection between us. Then in her letter that I got, she said that she made a dumb mistake and realized that she was hurting people around her. She also said that she wanted to change and she felt lost without me.ok i've noticed you seem down on yourself alot and this may seem shallow but it will make your ego soar through the roof and frankly it seems like as much crap as you've been going through lately it's something you need. Start dating her again, see how it's going if it's going great keep it up but if it starts to go bad you do the dumping this time, don't even give her a chance. If you think she'll make you happy go for it but let me reiterate myself don't give her a chance to dump you again it will just destroy your self image even more

FinsAreLife
12-07-2005, 06:04 PM
ok i've noticed you seem down on yourself alot and this may seem shallow but it will make your ego soar through the roof and frankly it seems like as much crap as you've been going through lately it's something you need. Start dating her again, see how it's going if it's going great keep it up but if it starts to go bad you do the dumping this time, don't even give her a chance. If you think she'll make you happy go for it but let me reiterate myself don't give her a chance to dump you again it will just destroy your self image even more

i thnk thats perfect, your a good kid ace, you dont need to let anything bring you down,go with this, from what you saying to me as i can see it the only way there is form here is up for you:up:

Mindwarp
12-07-2005, 06:05 PM
go back out.. if you see things not working out..

donkey punch her.

mor911
12-07-2005, 06:07 PM
Ace, listen to the Mor like you've never listened before... You need to act fast with this one. Don't hesitate. Tell this chick that you'd LOVE to see her again. Tell her you've never stopped thinking about her and how special she is...

Ace... You need to pound that behind swiftly and with fury. Give it to her like she never knew a man could. Bang her like you are trying to destroy her backside.

Then, as soon as it's done, she will be in love with you. Look her dead in the eyes and tell her that you never want to see her again. She may cry (they usually do). Just look at her (for god sakes, don't cry with her) and tell her that you and her can never be together, and send her home.

This will build an immunity to women for you. It will be hard, but I know you can do it. Do it Ace. It will make you feel good about church b**ch. It will help you realize that women are vunerable too. Do it Ace. Do it.

Talos
12-07-2005, 06:11 PM

donkey punch her.

Nothing solves problems quite like a donkey punch.

jnewmant
12-07-2005, 06:12 PM
Ace, listen to the Mor like you've never listened before... You need to act fast with this one. Don't hesitate. Tell this chick that you'd LOVE to see her again. Tell her you've never stopped thinking about her and how special she is...

Ace... You need to pound that behind swiftly and with fury. Give it to her like she never knew a man could. Bang her like you are trying to destroy her backside.

Then, as soon as it's done, she will be in love with you. Look her dead in the eyes and tell her that you never want to see her again. She may cry (they usually do). Just look at her (for god sakes, don't cry with her) and tell her that you and her can never be together, and send her home.

This will build an immunity to women for you. It will be hard, but I know you can do it. Do it Ace. It will make you feel good about church b**ch. It will help you realize that women are vunerable too. Do it Ace. Do it.i wanted to say something to this effect but i just can't put it as well as the Mor did either way is the way to go

Mindwarp
12-07-2005, 06:17 PM

This will build an immunity to women for you. It will be hard, but I know you can do it. Do it Ace. It will make you feel good about church b**ch. It will help you realize that women are vunerable too. Do it Ace. Do it.

The Force is strong in this one

Talos
12-07-2005, 06:22 PM
i wanted to say something to this effect but i just can't put it as well as the Mor did either way is the way to go

There aren't many people who articulate quite the way The Mor does.

Dolfan5000
12-07-2005, 06:33 PM

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

welderpat
12-07-2005, 06:59 PM

And then donkey punch her :hmmm: :hmmm:

:rofl3: :lol: :rofl3: :lol:

GRAPEAPE
12-07-2005, 07:20 PM

donkey punch her.Beer out the nose, Good one Warp

GRAPEAPE
12-07-2005, 07:25 PM

Mor did you miss the CHURCH and RELIGION conversation we had last week?
However I could not agree more.
Ace you need laid.
Just one more thing, She dumped you because she didn't feel a connection after one week??? YOU ARE FREAKING 16 years old. DO NOT I repeat DO NOT marry the first girl you sleep with, you will hate yourself for many years. connection, give me a break. Forget the donkey punch, she gets a Dirty Sanchez or a JellyDonut( PM me if you have a question on those)

HansMojo
12-07-2005, 07:46 PM

Oh my Lord. Ace...although the Mor is very funny and I'm sure means well...please don't do something like this. If you want to go out with this girl, then go out with her, but don't think that treating a girl like dirt is ever going to do something positive for you in the long run. All it will do is harden you and could even give you a bad reputation amongst your peers. If you want to find true happiness in your life, then learn to treat others with respect and kindness. In doing so, you will eventually surround yourself with people that will do the same for you. Treat every woman like a princess and you will eventually find one that wants more than anything to treat you like a king. I'm sure I will get ridiculed for telling you this, but so be it.

GRAPEAPE
12-07-2005, 07:48 PM
Oh my Lord. Ace...although the Mor is very funny and I'm sure means well...please don't do something like this. If you want to go out with this girl, then go out with her, but don't think that treating a girl like dirt is ever going to do something positive for you in the long run. All it will do is harden you and could even give you a bad reputation amongst your peers. If you want to find true happiness in your life, then learn to treat others with respect and kindness. In doing so, you will eventually surround yourself with people that will do the same for you. Treat every woman like a princess and you will eventually find one that wants more than anything to treat you like a king. I'm sure I will get ridiculed for telling you this, but so be it.
ok do what hes say's I hope you at least got a laugh out of all the posts:D :D

mor911
12-07-2005, 08:05 PM
Incase you thought The Mor was kidding Ace, I'm dead serious. You let women affect your life too much... You need to build any immunity to bullsh*t. The only way to do this is to be the ultimate prick... Just once. You will then realize that these girls you get so shooken up about are just as vunerable (if not more so) than you.

Do it Ace!

dolphan117
12-07-2005, 08:34 PM
Incase you thought The Mor was kidding Ace, I'm dead serious. You let women affect your life too much... You need to build any immunity to bullsh*t. The only way to do this is to be the ultimate prick... Just once. You will then realize that these girls you get so shooken up about are just as vunerable (if not more so) than you.

Do it Ace!

I think there might be beter ways to change that. You dont generaly improve yourself by treating people who dont deserve it like trash.

Edit ^ Understatment.

mor911
12-07-2005, 08:53 PM
I think there might be beter ways to change that. You dont generaly improve yourself by treating people who dont deserve it like trash.

Edit ^ Understatment.
The nice guy thing isn't workng for poor ol' Ace. Be a jerk dude. Be the aggressor. Take your life in your own hands. Take control. Destroy that girl's world.

I AM SERIOUS

dolphan117
12-07-2005, 09:09 PM
The nice guy thing isn't workng for poor ol' Ace. Be a jerk dude. Be the aggressor. Take your life in your own hands. Take control. Destroy that girl's world.

I AM SERIOUS

So does the Mor have any advice for the girl after her world is destoyed? Or is her world not important? I get a kick out of most of your posts Mor but I dont see how it makes things better in the long run to beat down other people to make yourself feel better. One day you wake up and realize that you are an a** and have really hurt a lot of people.

mor911
12-07-2005, 09:15 PM
So does the Mor have any advice for the girl after her world is destoyed? Or is her world not important? I get a kick out of most of your posts Mor but I dont see how it makes things better in the long run to beat down other people to make yourself feel better. One day you wake up and realize that you are an a** and have really hurt a lot of people.
I never said to make a habit out of it. He needs to do it once though. He needs to build hid confidence and exploit her weekness.

Her? She will get over it. All 16 year old girls do. Maybe she'll go bang one of his friends on the rebound. Double score. :evil:

ABrownLamp
12-07-2005, 09:38 PM
Donkey Punch:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donkey_punch

ABrownLamp
12-07-2005, 09:44 PM
My favorite

Dirty Sanchez:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirty_sanchez

ABrownLamp
12-07-2005, 09:46 PM
This one's good too

Cleveland Steamer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_steamer

Muck
12-07-2005, 09:59 PM

I AM SERIOUS

Better hope she doesn't have any brothers.

WharfRat
12-07-2005, 10:03 PM

heh...or a father with a shotgun....

mor911
12-07-2005, 10:05 PM
Sad part is, most girls don't have the heart (especially after Ace craps on her's) to tell their brother, "I let this guy F the hell out of me, now he doesn't want to talk to me..."

Ace, you're fine bro. Handle your business.

Prime
12-07-2005, 10:05 PM
heh...or a father with a shotgun....

I don't want to be like a deer. :chuckle:

mor911
12-07-2005, 10:06 PM
She's DEFINITELY not coming clean to daddy... Do it!

jnewmant
12-07-2005, 10:08 PM

I AM SERIOUSthe mor= poor mans anthony robbins

Prime
12-07-2005, 10:09 PM
She's DEFINITELY not coming clean to daddy... Do it!

The Mor is funny and def a pimp, but I'm going go in a different direction there man.

I still think that the church girl quite a bit, but I think going out with the letter girl will help me with my problems and also help me keep my mind away from the church girl. Thanks for the advice peeps. For I will soon be a pimp that isn't free to the ladies anymore.

mor911
12-07-2005, 10:15 PM
If things go south Ace man.. You know what to do. Don't let her upset you. Deliver the strike. Don't play like Wannstedt....

Prime
12-07-2005, 10:18 PM
If things go south Ace man.. You know what to do. Don't let her upset you. Deliver the strike. Don't play like Wannstedt....

I will keep the words of wisdom in my mind Mor. Don't worry, I will soon become your new padawan.

welderpat
12-07-2005, 10:25 PM
What was Pagans avice about "testing the waters"
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Buddwalk
12-08-2005, 01:22 AM

bro get with her before its too late :D

Wildbill3
12-08-2005, 03:00 AM
A girl that I used to date wrote me a letter today and she wants me back(after a year since the breakup). I still kind of like her, but I also like the church girl, but I'm giving up on her and don't quote like her as much. I really don't know if I should go back out with her because we started to ignore each other once we went out. With my problems that I'm having, I don't know if it can hurt or help my stress. Do you think that I should try it out and go out with her, or should I just wait and examied what I have and don't have in life? My heart is telling me yes, but my mind os telling me no.after all you have been through lately, you need to take a step back and find your bearing. Learn to love and respect yourself first. Then you can share who you are with someone else. Starting another relationship right now might lead to further stress and feelings that you aren't ready for right now. Take a breather dude.