PDA

View Full Version : The Mor Vs. Koyung -- Halo2

mor911
12-08-2005, 09:58 PM
Well... Tonight the Mor types away at his keyboard like the Bills went home Sunday... Actually it was more like the Eagles did on Monday.

The Mor recently found out that finheaven's favorite girl plays Halo2. The promptly started talking a lot of smack and telling the KO that he will demolish her and embarass her... KO stepped up the the plate and we set up a 1on1 match. Map - Foundation, Weapons - Default, Score - pathetic.

Koyung beat the Mor in Halo2 20-1. With that being said, I'll go hide in a hole now and hope the Dolphins beat the Chargers on Sunday.

PS -- My roommate decided he can beat her... Also wrong. Hint fellas... Don't play that woman unless you can back up all the crap you talk. :lol:

:mor911:

cnc66
12-08-2005, 10:06 PM
While in the Navy I was once the KING at a bar in the first "pong" video games. I hadn't lost in month's and one night two chicks show up and proceed to start beating some of the guys so I stepped my cocky self up to the machine and got beat 21-0 by both chicks. I have been laughed at over this on both sides of the Atlantic.

what was the bet?

mor911
12-08-2005, 10:09 PM
While in the Navy I was once the KING at a bar in the first "pong" video games. I hadn't lost in month's and one night two chicks show up and proceed to start beating some of the guys so I stepped my cocky self up to the machine and got beat 21-0 by both chicks. I have been laughed at over this on both sides of the Atlantic.

what was the bet?
I don't think there was a bet involved... But The Mor will admit freely that he got his arse kicked... BAD. KO has driven the Mor to drink. I hope she's happy. Now I'll never amout to anything but a ******ed drunk that can't even play Halo2.

Nappy Roots
12-08-2005, 10:12 PM
I don't think there was a bet involved... But The Mor will admit freely that he got his arse kicked... BAD. KO has driven the Mor to drink. I hope she's happy. Now I'll never amout to anything but a ******ed drunk that can't even play Halo2.

:sidelol: :lolcry:

ive only played Halo one time in my life, and i beat all my boyz roommates who play it all the time. game is hard though. one of the roommates girlfriend took my controller and beat the hell out of them like 3 straight games. it was hilarious.

John Biello
12-09-2005, 12:52 AM
im more of a socom man muself, the xbox is collecting dust since socom 3 came out, im not a bad halo player, but im sure she would own me as well...

KOYUNG
12-09-2005, 01:01 AM
the Mor got Own3d!!! anyone else want to step up and take a shot?

RAS25
12-09-2005, 01:05 AM
i havent played halo 2 in months i know they released a patch for modding but it didnt seem to work that well...does anyone know if modding is still a problem?...i used to be good at that game till those ****ers came around and a game of halo would be nice after getting a *** whoopin handed to me by some chick clan on XBL counter strike so dont feel to bad mor it happens to the best of us

mor911
12-09-2005, 01:19 AM
No dude, you don't understand. The Mor REALLY got his a$$ kicked... It was horrible... I'm the lowest part of The Mor family.

RAS25
12-09-2005, 01:26 AM
blame it on the lag..it works for me :couch:

mor911
12-09-2005, 01:34 AM
blame it on the lag..it works for me :couch:
You're right...

KO got lucky. It was because of the lag. :rofl3:

Kobe
12-09-2005, 02:15 AM
im more of a socom man muself, the xbox is collecting dust since socom 3 came out, im not a bad halo player, but im sure she would own me as well...

Im a big Socom fan myself. I was on Socom 2 from about 10 to 5 every night. Now that 3 came out, I dont play as much because I broke my PS 2 :shakeno: I liked what they did with 3 though, whats your sn on there?

Blitz
12-09-2005, 05:37 AM
I remember back in the day when I used to humiliate people in Street Fighter 2 tournaments :lol:

GRAPEAPE
12-09-2005, 11:55 AM
My wife used to whoop my *** playing Tekken 3, I would get so pissed, she knew zero moves. She would just lasy the controler on the floor and start hitting buttons with both hands, I was done.

mor911
12-09-2005, 11:57 AM
My wife used to whoop my *** playing Tekken 3, I would get so pissed, she knew zero moves. She would just lasy the controler on the floor and start hitting buttons with both hands, I was done.
Well, The KO definitely knew her moves... And where the weapons were... And how to use said weapons. :cry:

UltraDol-Fan
12-09-2005, 02:43 PM
i havent played halo 2 in months i know they released a patch for modding but it didnt seem to work that well...does anyone know if modding is still a problem?...i used to be good at that game till those ****ers came around and a game of halo would be nice after getting a *** whoopin handed to me by some chick clan on XBL counter strike so dont feel to bad mor it happens to the best of us

I think Halo 2 actually got worse since the 360 came out. Now all the hard core guys play that, which means you get matched up with more whiney little kids.

Buddwalk
12-12-2005, 12:53 PM
when i get my live hooked back up in my room i'll take on koyung not gonna talk crap but im pretty good ;)

backpacker
12-12-2005, 02:34 PM
Yeah what's up with that? Everyone girl I know that actually play video games, kick absolute ***.

AquaInferno
12-12-2005, 03:27 PM
I'm excellent at FPS games, I take onto shooters naturally, I'd love to whoop *** in it, but I sold my XBox last year after summer ended.

HysterikiLL
12-22-2005, 12:08 AM
That girl is fine. I might learn how to play that game just so she can beat me.

FinsNCanes
12-22-2005, 02:00 AM
Let me set up my XBOX and play for a day or so then I'll come own both of you :evil:

KOYUNG
01-05-2006, 10:05 PM
Own what?? me?? kiss the rings *******!! :lol:

Buddwalk
01-05-2006, 11:19 PM
sorry never got my live hooked back up and dont intend too...im just quitting video games almost

I'd rather just concentrate more on my music and girls right now

Scrumph tonight was good though :D