PDA

View Full Version : Random thoughts

GRAPEAPE
12-08-2005, 10:49 PM
what sucks about shaving my head in the summer is that I have to go through and re-adjust all my hats so they fit right.

Have you ever kept a lighter long enough to run it out of fluid? me neither

Why did they decide on dogs playing poker, what was wrong with monoply?

I really love pretzels, the ones from the auntie annies place in the mall are good

Have you read the Sig talking about the Terminator shower thing? Well I thought of my own that would be kinda cool, I call it the undertaker, sit straight up in bed and then grab your wife and choke slam her. you would feel like a American Badass all day long.

why do people Kayak, God created man Therefore god created the engine, use it.

You know those pictures people get their bosses, you know the inspirational ones, just a scene that say's leader and gives some silly quote, I am going to make one that says, Raise, the money you use to bribe people with so they will put up with your sh!t for another year. My boss is an idiot.

have you ever bought a really bad CD or Game? Maybe it wasn't that bad because you probably still have it somewhere.

Do you have one of those ergonomical wrist pad things for typing? Next time one of your friends at work walks by take it, and smack him in the back of the legs with it Dumb and Dumber style.

After working night shift for 6 years and then going back to days, I realized that I missed absolutely nothing on ER.

I have developed a push to the right in my golf swing, any ideas? It really upsets me, I was almost down to a 28 handicap before this crap started.

My wife is watching the OC, what a stupid show. Oh God I am rich and my life is so dramatic, Grow up.

Anyone play Unreal? is it just me or do the Skaarj remind you of the predator, don't tell anyone else, I don't want to be responsible for the lawsuit.

I coached a inner city youth football program this year, somehow our record of 4-5 is as satisfying as the dolphins season, call me crazy but I think I should have higher expectations.

I would almost rather go buy a new cd then have to wade through all the nonsense of downloading a bit torrent, ok maybe not.

I own 2 guitars, one acoustic, and one electric, I don't know how to play them, Why would someone own 2 when they have a need for 0?

FOR SALE 2 guitars.

Waterbeds suck, I like mine much more.

Being from Indiana and all you probably think that I am a great Basketball player, well to tell the truth I only played in the 5th grade and sucked.

I told my wife that we should use erasable crayola markers instead of buying notepads all the time, she said no.

It snowed here today, I like the snow on one condition. 1. it only snows while I am at work and can watch out the office window, 2. If it were to snow not during work hours it snow enough that I don't have to go to work. 3. It melts within 1 week, i get tired of seeing all the white snow on the ground, I payed alot of money to have my yard seeded and I want to see it.

Here is my debate for the evening, Guiness Draught, or Sam Adams Winter Lager, so far Guiness is winning hands down.

Goodnight

jnewmant
12-08-2005, 11:19 PM
for your golf swing you may want to pull your front foot back a little bit, not back like towards your other foot but back like away from the ball, you could have your feet set wrong and may not be noticing it, i have this problem all the time

GRAPEAPE
12-09-2005, 09:33 AM
for your golf swing you may want to pull your front foot back a little bit, not back like towards your other foot but back like away from the ball, you could have your feet set wrong and may not be noticing it, i have this problem all the timeI will try that , I actually think it's my shoulder, I tore a rotator cuff a couple years ago playing softball, when I get tired is when I really start pushing, Thanks!