PDA

View Full Version : man spends half a mill on sports bar and dosen't realize it's in a dry county

jnewmant
12-09-2005, 02:40 PM
http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=bizarre&id=3709331

(12/9/05 - AKRON, OH) - Bar owner Mike Bolognue goofed.

He's invested more than a half million dollars in his Legends Sports Pub and Grille in northeast Ohio. But he learned too late that he picked a dry district for his new tavern.

The state Division of Liquor Control won't grant him a license, so the beer taps can't be used.

Bolognue says he'll just serve food until May, when voters decide whether to approve alcohol sales.

wow what a *******:shakeno:

WharfRat
12-09-2005, 02:44 PM
Gee... ya think he would have noticed that there are NO OTHER BARS in the area? :dunce:

cnc66
12-09-2005, 02:47 PM
he thought he had some sort of exclusive...ah HA, I'm the only guy smart enough to put in a sports bar in the WHOLE county..... hahahahaha

Mindwarp
12-09-2005, 02:47 PM
Gee... ya think he would have noticed that there are NO OTHER BARS in the area? :dunce:

probably why he opened it ;)

jnewmant
12-09-2005, 02:58 PM
yeah this poor schmuck thought he had a corner on the market in his area

dolphan117
12-09-2005, 02:59 PM
The big question is how did a guy this dumb get that much money.

ch19079
12-09-2005, 03:02 PM
if they change the laws in may, than hes sitting pritty with the only bar in town. but if not, hes a freakin moron.

jnewmant
12-09-2005, 03:03 PM
The big question is how did a guy this dumb get that much money.that would be the question of the day, surely a bank didn't loan him the money because they would have wanted to know what he was goign to do with it and they would have laughed their butts off when he told them. maybe he won the lottery or something

dolphan117
12-09-2005, 03:06 PM
that would be the question of the day, surely a bank didn't loan him the money because they would have wanted to know what he was goign to do with it and they would have laughed their butts off when he told them. maybe he won the lottery or something

Or inherated it.

ROSCO P.C. JR
12-09-2005, 04:47 PM
ACTUALLY IT WAS ME GUYS , I SAVED THAT MONEY BY SWITCHING TO GEICO plus with all the traffic fines i collected it was easy getting the money . do you guys think i will be able to find some strippers and bellie dancers?

good, good ,good I lve it ,I love it,:cool:

jnewmant
12-09-2005, 04:49 PM
ACTUALLY IT WAS ME GUYS , I SAVED THAT MONEY BY SWITCHING TO GEICO plus with all the traffic fines i collected it was easy getting the money . do you guys think i will be able to find some strippers and bellie dancers?

good, good ,good I lve it ,I love it,:cool: roscoe i hate to tell you this but if they don't allow alcehol what makes you think they;re gonna allow them naked ladies dancin

TJamesW_phinfan
12-09-2005, 06:10 PM
:smackhead