PDA

View Full Version : Hiesman Time Baby...

FLOUNDER
12-10-2005, 07:53 PM
Who wins it and why??

I personally think it will go to Vince Young, think about it. You select a person thats helped there team and has been a huge playmaker

Vince Young + Running + Passing = Heisman

Alex44
12-10-2005, 07:54 PM
reggie bush is the odds on favorite

but i want young to get it

PHINATIC13
12-10-2005, 07:59 PM
I don't know 34 wins in a row is pretty impressive.I would say Matt would win if he didn't already have one,so I think Reggie walks with it this year.Matt and Vince have almost the same stat numbers which to me is a wash and that leaves Bush to win imo.

Alex44
12-10-2005, 08:01 PM
I don't know 34 wins in a row is pretty impressive.I would say Matt would win if he didn't already have one,so I think Reggie walks with it this year.Matt and Vince have almost the same stat numbers which to me is a wash and that leaves Bush to win imo.

I also agree

the reason I put Vince over leinart is this though

Young has nearly identicle numbers in 100 less pass atempts

and running he is a threat unlike leinart

1- Bush

2- Young

3- leinart

thats how they will finish IMO

Slappy8800
12-10-2005, 08:37 PM
if bush doesnt win, young paid someone off

kastofsna120
12-10-2005, 09:02 PM
bush will win very easily

Prime
12-10-2005, 09:14 PM
I'm watching it right now. Of course, we all know that Bush is gonna win it and if he doesn't, then it will be a major shock to everyone.

Buddwalk
12-10-2005, 09:31 PM
I think leinart deserves it after coming back and having a better season than last year but with out a doubt reggie bush will get it

Alex44
12-10-2005, 09:40 PM
I think leinart deserves it after coming back and having a better season than last year but with out a doubt reggie bush will get it

do you think leinart can put up those numbers without bush? I doubt it

Young is the person who should win if not Bush

FinSinceBirth
12-10-2005, 09:41 PM
I want young to win simply because I think it would influence him to declare. Thus allowing for another qb in the draft to ensure we can get someone like cutler.

Nappy Roots
12-10-2005, 09:42 PM

how so? you believe Leinarts #s are more impressive than Bushs?

Alex44
12-10-2005, 09:49 PM
On a differnt note

did anyone see reggies younger Bro?

He looks like he can play football when he's older lol anyone know how old he is? he is bigger than reggie

Joneal7
12-10-2005, 09:54 PM
Vince Young...thats all i can say

kastofsna120
12-10-2005, 09:55 PM
shocker of the day:

reggie bush wins it

Prime
12-10-2005, 09:55 PM
And the winner is.......................Reggie Bush.

FinSinceBirth
12-10-2005, 09:56 PM
On a differnt note

did anyone see reggies younger Bro?

He looks like he can play football when he's older lol anyone know how old he is? he is bigger than reggie
Yes, that kids face looked young, but he looked big.

Alex44
is it me or did vince look like he was gonna cry :(

and

Matt leinart during the whole speach was kinda like 'yeah yeah I heard this last year'

dolphan117
I think Young has been far more important to his teams success but Bush will win it.

kastofsna120
12-10-2005, 09:57 PM
I think Young has been far more important to his teams success but Bush will win it.
it's not an MVP award last i checked

Alex44
12-10-2005, 09:57 PM
Yes, that kids face looked young, but he looked big.

he looked like a DE

depending on age he could get way bigger to

maybe he is a huge RB w the moves of reggie :lol: maybe another bush heisman lol

Alex44
12-10-2005, 09:58 PM

While its not an MVP award it sort of is in a way

dolphan117
12-10-2005, 09:58 PM

Never said it was.

FinSinceBirth
12-10-2005, 09:59 PM
Bush is all choked up. It's good to see someone really appreciate the people who has affected him in his life, and who really appreciates the award.

FLOUNDER
12-10-2005, 10:00 PM
I hate reggie bush, with a passion

I just hope texas stomps them in the national championship, and if young runs one in, which he more than likley will. he does the heisman pose in the endzone

Vince Young, the True hesiman champ..

Nappy Roots
784 votes to Youngs 79! GEEEEZ!

kastofsna120
784 first place votes for bush
79 for vince young

not even close

largest margin in heisman history. it's really weird when you think about it. all 3 are deserving of the award, and you got 2 guys on the same team.....just odd how THIS year of all years is the largest margin ever

Alex44
Bush is all choked up. It's good to see someone really appreciate the people who has affected him in his life, and who really appreciates the award.

True

I think bush is a great guy, but im still borderline on his NFL career.....

but yeah he did deserve it although I wanted young to win

Nappy Roots
12-10-2005, 10:01 PM

I just hope texas stomps them in the national championship, and if young runs one in, which he more than likley will. he does the heisman pose in the endzone

geezus is VY your boyfriend and your mad at Reggie for taking his trophy. thats a pathetic *** post. :shakeno:

17-0
12-10-2005, 10:02 PM

What did he do to you?? :confused:

dolphan117

That would be hilarious.

kastofsna120
i'd love to hear why some west virginia fan is in love with vince young but hates reggie bush

K-train
12-10-2005, 10:03 PM
Glad to see Bush win the Heisman!

Alex44
12-10-2005, 10:04 PM

Dude I hate USC but I can admit that Bush is a great guy and he was very deserving of the award

He's a player and whether you like his team or not you cant pass that judgement onto him

Im a Young fan also but that post is disgraceful to any true college football fan

K-train
12-10-2005, 10:06 PM
Reggie Bush also worked with Landanian Tomlinson as a High school senior. Reggie Bush reminds me of LT.

Alex44
12-10-2005, 10:09 PM
Reggie Bush also worked with Landanian Tomlinson as a High school senior. Reggie Bush reminds me of LT.

except he lacks the tackle breaking ability of LT

but he is faster

so maybe it makes up for that

After tonight I want reggie bush to have a successful NFL career, and although I stll dont think he will ever be a superstar at the NFL level, now im pulling for him more

kastofsna120
12-10-2005, 10:10 PM
except he lacks the tackle breaking ability of LT
what?

dolphan117
12-10-2005, 10:11 PM
Dude I hate USC but I can admit that Bush is a great guy and he was very deserving of the award

He's a player and whether you like his team or not you cant pass that judgement onto him

Im a Young fan also but that post is disgraceful to any true college football fan

I think that might be overstating it just a tad.

Alex44
12-10-2005, 10:15 PM
what?

look at some of the goaline runs LT makes where he drags defenders into the endzone

if I ever saw bush do that I would say trade ronnie brown and draft bush.

Ive never seen bush truely run with power like LT does

Alex44
12-10-2005, 10:16 PM
I think that might be overstating it just a tad.

yeah but that was really harsh of that person to bash a college player who has nothing but respect for the game and deserved the award.....I did take it a bit far though

dolphan117
12-10-2005, 10:17 PM
look at some of the goaline runs LT makes where he drags defenders into the endzone

if I ever saw bush do that I would say trade ronnie brown and draft bush.

Ive never seen bush truely run with power like LT does

Oh no.......

dolphan117
12-10-2005, 10:18 PM
yeah but that was really harsh of that person to bash a college player who has nothing but respect for the game and deserved the award.....I did take it a bit far though

I think he deserves it too I just laughed when I saw that.

Alex44
12-10-2005, 10:19 PM
Oh no.......

LT isnt the biggest back but he bounces off tacklers and runs guys over like its no-ones buisness

I dont see bush doing that

kastofsna120
12-10-2005, 10:30 PM
LT isnt the biggest back but he bounces off tacklers and runs guys over like its no-ones buisness

I dont see bush doing that
i guess you haven't watched him play then (which also explains your criticisms of leinart)

FLOUNDER
12-10-2005, 10:35 PM
I've never liked reggie bush since he started at USC. Infact i hate USC anyways. So thats my reason for not wanting him to win. and me being a vince young fan...

and im a disgrace to college football fans for stating my opinion? what a joke

FLOUNDER
12-10-2005, 10:38 PM
largest margin in heisman history. it's really weird when you think about it. all 3 are deserving of the award, and you got 2 guys on the same team.....just odd how THIS year of all years is the largest margin ever
2nd largest in heisman history. Behind O.J Simpson....

ChambersWI
12-10-2005, 10:52 PM
I've never liked reggie bush since he started at USC. Infact i hate USC anyways. So thats my reason for not wanting him to win. and me being a vince young fan...

well you being a Vince Young fan doesn't make him the rightful winner.

Young could've won the award, had he did good against A&M.

kastofsna120
12-10-2005, 10:59 PM

more of a disgrace to common sense

FLOUNDER
12-10-2005, 11:26 PM
Ofcourse you'd say that. Your a USC fan...

But its a shame that i think there going to get beat against texas in the rose bowl!

unifiedtheory
12-11-2005, 12:41 AM
Congrats to Reggie.

"Vince Young should have won it"...WAHHHHHHHHHHH :cry: . Sorry, the rest of the nation disagrees.

On a side note, I hope USC beats the **** out of Texas. I'm not even a USC fan but I can appreciate what they are doing. They are in the conversation as best college football team in history, that is not even an arguement.

As for Vince Young doing a Heisman pose in the end zone....I hope he does it...it's all he's got because he is'nt taking home anything...the Heisman or the National Champioship.

PHINATIC13
12-11-2005, 12:47 AM
Congrats to Reggie.

"Vince Young should have won it"...WAHHHHHHHHHHH :cry: . Sorry, the rest of the nation disagrees.

On a side note, I hope USC beats the **** out of Texas. I'm not even a USC fan but I can appreciate what they are doing. They are in the conversation as best college football team in history, that is not even an arguement.

As for Vince Young doing a Heisman pose in the end zone....I hope he does it...it's all he's got because he is'nt taking home anything...the Heisman or the National Champioship.

:yeahthat: :rofl3:

kastofsna120
12-11-2005, 12:50 AM
Ofcourse you'd say that. Your a USC fan...

But its a shame that i think there going to get beat against texas in the rose bowl!
i hate USC

but i hate texas more. go trojans. beat down mack "bitchtits" brown's little team of *******