PDA

View Full Version : Very Thankful for my fellow Dolphin fans!

Fin Fan in Cali
12-11-2005, 01:11 AM
I had the privledge to drink beer with great Dolphin fans tonight! I also had the privledge to talk to a great female fan who was estatic to get Juniors autograph tonight! The young gal was just a wonderful person I found out, was dieing due to Brian cancer. I found this out through my great friend Scott. She has a short time with us, but she wouldn't let on to it! Remember Dolphin fans to look out for one another, and enjoy each other while we have each other! her husband was the classiest Charger fan I have ever met. I shook hands with him several times! Lets love one another, and spread cheer rather then hate! Finheaven Rocks!:) I am very thankful for the friendships I have made here! Thanks to all! John:)

jnewmant
12-11-2005, 01:19 AM
she'll def. be in all our prayers no matter who we all pray to. glad you had a good time at the party bro. I like you am extremely happy about all the friends i've made on here. have a fun time at the game tomorrow man

Fin Fan in Cali
12-11-2005, 01:33 AM
she'll def. be in all our prayers no matter who we all pray to. glad you had a good time at the party bro. I like you am extremely happy about all the friends i've made on here. have a fun time at the game tomorrow manBro I will be there with all of Finheaven in spirits!;)

Wildbill3
12-11-2005, 01:34 AM
I loved Seau's when I was in SD. The cheesecake factory is downright evil too!

FFC, maybe you should treat her to the cheesecake factory.

ih8brady
12-11-2005, 01:37 AM
Godspeed to her. I'm sure it takes a lot of guts to not get down when suffering from such a serious problems.

Fin Fan in Cali
12-11-2005, 01:38 AM
I loved Seau's when I was in SD. The cheesecake factory is downright evil too!Fellow Devil Dog the Atmosphere was Dolphin Football! The Chargers fans were looking around, going what in the heck is going on! We truly represented with pride! We had one Charger fan come in, and say the Dolphin Fans have taken over! We will make you guys and Gals very proud tomorrow, win or lose, we will bring very loudly!

Keep The Faith!

John

Rocky Raccoon
12-11-2005, 01:54 AM
Fellow Devil Dog the Atmosphere was Dolphin Football! The Chargers fans were looking around, going what in the heck is going on! We truly represented with pride! We had one Charger fan come in, and say the Dolphin Fans have taken over! We will make you guys and Gals very proud tomorrow, win or lose, we will bring very loudly!

Keep The Faith!

John

A loss isn't an option... GO DOLPHINS!!!!!

dolphan117
12-11-2005, 02:14 AM
Man that sucks about the cancer big time, kinda lends life some perspective. If you run into here again be sure to pass on the thoughts and prayers of finheaven.

Fin Fan in Cali
12-11-2005, 02:31 AM
Man that sucks about the cancer big time, kinda lends life some perspective. If you run into here again be sure to pass on the thoughts and prayers of finheaven.I will Bro. her and her husband were the best people.:)

d-day
12-11-2005, 02:55 AM
brother ffic helping bring in lovefest 2006... :)

Fin Fan in Cali
12-11-2005, 03:06 AM
brother ffic helping bring in lovefest 2006... :)Brother D-Day this gal was full of life with her husband, and it hit me on the way home, that she had brain cancer, and had a short time to live. She was so happy to get Junior's autograph that she quickly put in there car. It made the night to be around great people like that. You would of thought Bro that she landed on the moon. It just brings you down to earth that much more.

d-day
12-11-2005, 03:08 AM
Brother D-Day this gal was full of life with her husband, and it hit me on the way home, that she had brain cancer, and had a short time to live. She was so happy to get Junior's autograph that she quickly put in there car. It made the night to be around great people like that. You would of thought Bro that she landed on the moon. It just brings you down to earth that much more.

that's an awesome story ffic - are you going to meet them at the game tomorrow...?

Fin Fan in Cali
12-11-2005, 03:10 AM
that's an awesome story ffic - are you going to meet them at the game tomorrow...?Bro we are tailgating in P3 tomorrow, and If I see them I will go out of my way to feed them, and take care of them, as if they were Finheaven Family.;)

d-day
12-11-2005, 03:28 AM
Bro we are tailgating in P3 tomorrow, and If I see them I will go out of my way to feed them, and take care of them, as if they were Finheaven Family.;)

i love tailgating ffic - you gotta get down here for a game next year for sure... ;)

CalDolFan10x14
12-11-2005, 06:25 AM
I had the privledge to drink beer with great Dolphin fans tonight! I also had the privledge to talk to a great female fan who was estatic to get Juniors autograph tonight! The young gal was just a wonderful person I found out, was dieing due to Brian cancer. I found this out through my great friend Scott. She has a short time with us, but she wouldn't let on to it! Remember Dolphin fans to look out for one another, and enjoy each other while we have each other! her husband was the classiest Charger fan I have ever met. I shook hands with him several times! Lets love one another, and spread cheer rather then hate! Finheaven Rocks!:) I am very thankful for the friendships I have made here! Thanks to all! John:)

Sad to hear she had terminal cancer, but great to hear you guys befriended her. A class act by a man of class, bro. I'll pray her, her husband, and her family. Hopefully she doesn't have to suffer too much. Just goes to show you life is too short no matter what sports team you root for. A humbling story indeed.

Fin Fan in Cali
12-11-2005, 10:52 AM
i love tailgating ffic - you gotta get down here for a game next year for sure... ;)Brother D-Day we are coming out for sure next year, and staying a week!;)

BlitPhinFan
12-11-2005, 10:53 AM
Give them hell for us John! Have great time. Take lots of pictures!;)

phins17
12-11-2005, 12:01 PM
God Bless her and her Family and GO PHINS.

Fin Fan in Cali
12-11-2005, 11:25 PM
Give them hell for us John! Have great time. Take lots of pictures!;)Sorry no pictures here, but great times, and lifetime memories!;)

jnewmant
12-11-2005, 11:31 PM
Sorry no pictures here, but great times, and lifetime memories!;)hey bro, good to see yall brought hell with you to SD today, those chargers didn't have crap on us:rofl3:

Fin Fan in Cali
12-11-2005, 11:46 PM
hey bro, good to see yall brought hell with you to SD today, those chargers didn't have crap on us:rofl3:Bro if you were there you would have been proud of how many Dolphin fans were there. Did they show how many Dolphin fans were there during the game? I was yelling, and drowning out the chargers fans. That is why I have no voice tonight!