PDA

View Full Version : Need For Speed: Most Wanted

Motion
12-12-2005, 08:53 AM
Anyone else play this yet? IMO its the best NFS yet. Great mix between Hot Pursuit and Underground but not too ricey. Great cars, beautiful graphics, and awesome gameplay. Highly recommended.

mor911
12-12-2005, 09:25 AM
Anyone else play this yet? IMO its the best NFS yet. Great mix between Hot Pursuit and Underground but not too ricey. Great cars, beautiful graphics, and awesome gameplay. Highly recommended.The Mor hasn't played it yet, but his roomate has it. Do have to admit that it looks great.

UltraDol-Fan
12-12-2005, 11:29 AM
this game rocks!

dominizzo
12-12-2005, 12:49 PM
What cars can u unlock

Motion
12-12-2005, 01:13 PM
What cars can u unlock

Car Availability

Ashton Martin DB9 Beat #7, Kaze

Audi A3 3.2 Quattro Beat #15, Sonny

Audi A4 3.2 FSI Quattro Beat #14, Taz

Audi TT 3.2 Quattro Beat #15, Sonny

BMW M3 GTR Beat #1, Razor

Cadillac CTS Beat #12, Izzy

Chevrolet C6.R Complete the game 100%

Chevrolet Cobalt SS Available from start

Dodge Viper SRT 10 Beat #6, Ming

Fiat Punto Available from start

Ford GT Beat #4, JV

Ford Mustang GT Beat #12, Izzy

Ford GT (Castrol Syntec version) Enter cheat code

Lamborghini Gallardo Beat #6, Ming

Lamborghini Murcielago Beat #4, JV

Lexus IS300 Available from start

Lotus Elise Beat #8, Jewels

Mazda RX-7 Beat #9, Earl

Mazda RX-8 Beat #12, Izzy

Mercedes-Benz CLK 500 Beat #8, Jewels

Mercedes-Benz SL 500 Beat #11, Big Lou

Mercedes-Benz Sl65 AMG Complete Challenge Series #68

Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Beat #3, Ronnie

Mitsubishi Eclipse Beat #14, Taz

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII Beat #11, Big Lou

Pontiac GTO Beat #10, Baron

Porsche 911Carrera S Beat #7, Kaze

Porsche 911 Turbo S Beat #5, Webster

Porsche Carrera GT Beat #3, Ronnie

Porsche Cayman S Beat #10, Baron

Renault Clio V6 Beat #13, Vic

Subaru Impreza WRX STI Beat #9, Earl

Toyota Supra Beat #13, Vic

Vauxhall Monaro VXR Beat #10, Baron

Volkswagen Golf GTI Available from start

You unlock more and more cars and modififcations as you go through the game. Those are from the regular version, the "Black Edition" has more.

Agent51
12-12-2005, 07:18 PM
Know what I want? FERRARIs. LOL, sorry, just had to get that out. There are so many cool racing games that leave out Ferrari's. Then the ones that have them, like Project Gotham, I hate. I wish games like Need for Speed would have them, since I like those racing games the best. That is all.

mor911
12-12-2005, 07:29 PM
Know what I want? FERRARIs. LOL, sorry, just had to get that out. There are so many cool racing games that leave out Ferrari's. Then the ones that have them, like Project Gotham, I hate. I wish games like Need for Speed would have them, since I like those racing games the best. That is all.
Forza Motorsports is an amazing racing game (probly The Mor's favorite of all time) and it features a whole heap of awesome Ferraris. :D

dominizzo
12-14-2005, 12:14 PM
Car Availability

Ashton Martin DB9 Beat #7, Kaze

Audi A3 3.2 Quattro Beat #15, Sonny

Audi A4 3.2 FSI Quattro Beat #14, Taz

Audi TT 3.2 Quattro Beat #15, Sonny

BMW M3 GTR Beat #1, Razor

Cadillac CTS Beat #12, Izzy

Chevrolet C6.R Complete the game 100%

Chevrolet Cobalt SS Available from start

Dodge Viper SRT 10 Beat #6, Ming

Fiat Punto Available from start

Ford GT Beat #4, JV

Ford Mustang GT Beat #12, Izzy

Ford GT (Castrol Syntec version) Enter cheat code

Lamborghini Gallardo Beat #6, Ming

Lamborghini Murcielago Beat #4, JV

Lexus IS300 Available from start

Lotus Elise Beat #8, Jewels

Mazda RX-7 Beat #9, Earl

Mazda RX-8 Beat #12, Izzy

Mercedes-Benz CLK 500 Beat #8, Jewels

Mercedes-Benz SL 500 Beat #11, Big Lou

Mercedes-Benz Sl65 AMG Complete Challenge Series #68

Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Beat #3, Ronnie

Mitsubishi Eclipse Beat #14, Taz

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII Beat #11, Big Lou

Pontiac GTO Beat #10, Baron

Porsche 911Carrera S Beat #7, Kaze

Porsche 911 Turbo S Beat #5, Webster

Porsche Carrera GT Beat #3, Ronnie

Porsche Cayman S Beat #10, Baron

Renault Clio V6 Beat #13, Vic

Subaru Impreza WRX STI Beat #9, Earl

Toyota Supra Beat #13, Vic

Vauxhall Monaro VXR Beat #10, Baron

Volkswagen Golf GTI Available from start

You unlock more and more cars and modififcations as you go through the game. Those are from the regular version, the "Black Edition" has more.

thnx broo

JPhinfan86
12-16-2005, 05:36 AM
Unfortunately, to me its simply more of the same. Underground 1 & 2 aggrivated me to no end. Rockstar's Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition completely blew it out of the water in the Street-racing category. MC3 provides street racing in the format it naturally belongs in.....free - roaming in a sense. You choose the best route to the checkpoints...if you miss them you lose. NFS FORCES you to go ONE way....i can't stand it. NFS: Most Wanted bothers me in that you're running from sometimes 8 or 9 police cruisers IN FREAKIN' LAPS!!!!! It makes no sense. I'm sorry. :shakeno:

JPhinfan86
12-16-2005, 05:39 AM
Forza Motorsports is an amazing racing game (probly The Mor's favorite of all time) and it features a whole heap of awesome Ferraris. :D
What can ya say? Damage physics. Something Sony Computer Entertainment of America SOMEHOW neglected to incorporate into the world's "True Driving Sim"..Gran Turismo 4. Smashing into a wall at 60 MPH while incurring zero-damage just isnt realistic. Now Vehicle models and handling physics in GT have been superb....but still, no damage capabilities is enough to give Forza the title.

Agent51
12-16-2005, 05:48 PM
Unfortunately, to me its simply more of the same. Underground 1 & 2 aggrivated me to no end. Rockstar's Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition completely blew it out of the water in the Street-racing category. MC3 provides street racing in the format it naturally belongs in.....free - roaming in a sense. You choose the best route to the checkpoints...if you miss them you lose. NFS FORCES you to go ONE way....i can't stand it. NFS: Most Wanted bothers me in that you're running from sometimes 8 or 9 police cruisers IN FREAKIN' LAPS!!!!! It makes no sense. I'm sorry. :shakeno:

I agree, although I like NFS' handling MUCH MUCH MCH better than Midnight Club. I think the cars in MC are way too "jerky", always have been. I wish NFS would do the "take your own route" to the checkpoints thing, although sometimes it works in NFS because you never fly past a checkpoint on a defferent road by accident and basically lose the racy cuz you gotta turn around and hit it.

JPhinfan86
12-17-2005, 06:32 AM
Well as far as the handling goes....I don't know if it would make a difference to you but I MUST play with a wheel. I'm that way with ALL racing titles so yea. Even with a controller I don't have any reservations with the handling of vehicles in MC3. And it is true that you must become adept at remembering the correct route through trial and error in MC3 but that to me is kinda the charm of the title. I just seems a whole lot more authentic....plus customization is through the freakin' roof.